7he4uthor
18-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Hi chack-ra believers ...
Atom Ra
Amen Ra
Chak Ra

I have questions ...

#1 - The chackra system incorporates physical and spiritual energies
there is no knee chakra, no elbow chakra, ...
the chakras all follow the torso from the crown to the genetils ...

BUT these chakras represent energy fields in the body
there is the
genetil
stomach
solar plexus
heart
throat
pinael
crown

knowtice the other energy centers in the body arent represented
examples

the kidney system
the respiratory system

to me its like the doshas
3 doshas which are based on what i see as a very superficial supersticious shallow way of thinking

interestingly in modern medicine there are 3 diests based on the 3 major blood types ... which may be what the hindus were trying to express thru doshas

in the same way i openly wonder what chakras were meant to express and how modern understanding might agree with these models

anyone care enough to weigh in ?

Gem
18-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Atom Ra
Amen Ra
Chak Ra

I have questions ...

there is the
genetil
stomach
solar plexus
heart
throat
pinael
crown

examples

the kidney system
the respiratory system

3 doshas which are based on what i see as a very superficial supersticious shallow way of thinking

interestingly in modern medicine there are 3 diests based on the 3 major blood types ... which may be what the hindus were trying to express thru doshas

in the same way i openly wonder what chakras were meant to express and how modern understanding might agree with these models

Meridians go all over the body.

athribiristan
18-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Atom Ra
Amen Ra
Chak Ra

I have questions ...

There are chakras all over the body. The chakras you list below are the 'major' chakras. There are also others which exist outside your body. There are knee and elbow chakras and hand and finger chakras....on and on.

there is the
genetil
stomach
solar plexus
heart
throat
pinael
crown

examples

the kidney system
the respiratory system

The chakras represent human spiritual evolution. Starting with Survival at the Root chakra up through Sexuality, Creativity, Affinity, Communication, Clairvoyance, and finally Clairsentience. From there we begin to explore and open our upper chakras, as we unlock our psychic potential.

If you think about it, they follow a logical order. When everything is upside down, we focus on survival. We just want a meal in our bellies and some warmth at night. When this situation become stable we begin to look at reproduction, and so on.

7he4uthor
19-03-2011, 05:09 AM
anything that makes sense is gratefully recieved.

chinu
19-03-2011, 06:19 AM
anything that makes sense is gratefully recieved.

If we are only just reading any recipe to make any sweetdish again and again, Can we get the taste by just reading recipe again and again ? :smile: No!

Yes!, if we read the recipe and have started making the dish, then we can also enjoy the taste and as well can satisfy our hungerness too.

So, Universalove, we are just reading the recipe, but not making it practically.

Yes! i can help, but you seems to having good bookish knowledge but not practical.

Practically working for chakras is more than hard subject.

Thanks, very nice to meet you. :smile:

_/\_
Chinu

7he4uthor
24-03-2011, 07:21 AM
If we are only just reading any recipe to make any sweetdish again and again, Can we get the taste by just reading recipe again and again ? :smile: No!

Yes!, if we read the recipe and have started making the dish, then we can also enjoy the taste and as well can satisfy our hungerness too.

So, Universalove, we are just reading the recipe, but not making it practically.

Yes! i can help, but you seems to having good bookish knowledge but not practical.

Practically working for chakras is more than hard subject.

Thanks, very nice to meet you. :smile:

_/\_
Chinu

well 1am not to concieted to refuse a sincere offer ...
'''''' bookish knowledge ''''''' 1 have never read a book on chackras, 1am a bit lost on what you mean ?

1am asking questions to those who may have experience to share ...
will you ?

Ciqala
24-03-2011, 07:27 AM
I agree with Athribiristan, there are chakras all over the body, there is even an 8th chakra above the head and beyond, transpersonal, etheric, Soul Star, and chakras in the feet, and below the feet, in your hands, all over.

Gem
24-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Best not to be distracted by all the differing stories about chakras. It's your unique experience. The contradictory information presented here represents the chaos.

I suggest practicing an effective meditation, it assists in making the mind sharper so one notices more subtle sensations in the body. You can only reveal your own unique perception.

chinu
24-03-2011, 01:30 PM
well 1am not to concieted to refuse a sincere offer ...
'''''' bookish knowledge ''''''' 1 have never read a book on chackras, 1am a bit lost on what you mean ?
1am asking questions to those who may have experience to share ...
will you ?

Ok, What's is the current position of your praynayams practice ( Yogic breathings), or for how long can you still your breaths while in praynayams till now ? and which method you have adopted, 16 circles or 32 circles or any other ?

_/\_
Chinu

SerpentKing
31-03-2011, 01:15 PM
This intuitive said I had purple violet on my shoulders. Can anyone tell me what that means

Gem
31-03-2011, 01:49 PM
This intuitive said I had purple violet on my shoulders. Can anyone tell me what that means

It means you were there.... and heard those words.

Keith444
01-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi 7he4uthor.

Lots of fascinating points of view regarding chakra. There's so many different ideas about them: how many, which one is what colour, which chakra does what and so on.
I thought I'd contribute what I understand, in case it can be of any help.

Firstly, it is helpful to have a simple concept of what chakras are. As creatures living on the earth's surface, we are continually acting as conduits of energy. We transform cosmic energies flowing down into the earth, and earth energies flowing up into the cosmos. Trees and other plants do this, as do all life forms. Different beings have different numbers of chakras as each life form transforms the energies differently. As humans, each of us thinks and expresses in a unique way, each has has something special to contribute.

So, as we think, behave and express, we create eddies or whirls in the energies flowing through us. These eddies, or vortexes, are what we call chakra. They change the rate at which they spin and the nature and colours of their energy according to our expression.

So the simplest, easiest way to balance and fine tune chakra is to do the best each of us is capable of to live a balanced and generous life. It's automatic: when you develop your expression of kindness, your ability to love is likewise developed and your heart chakra automatically responds. In actual fact, your expression of kindness and the activity of your heart chakra are one. This principle holds true for all the chakra. Use reason to rise above destructive ways of thinking and you automatically fine tune the higher chakra found in the head area. and so on.

Later, when we can confidently see and perceive the chakra with clarity, we may consider making conscious adjustments to the chakra activities. Its a bit like tweaking the carburettor on a high performance engine. First we need to 'tune our engines' by how we live.

Phew! I didn't expect to take so many words. I hope it proves useful.

Love Keith444

cazza
01-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I agree it is about balancing the chakras energy they are individual in character but they also connected all together, the equivalent could be said of every living being we are all unique in character, but all connected and having a hard time trying to compliment and balance. I have been taught that there are mini chakras in the joints etc and the main ones that are more commonly known, although I agree that there are more that the seven main ones. Hope that kind of makes sense as I sometimes ramble:D. Love and Light

nventr
01-04-2011, 02:58 PM
The chakras are a roadway so to speak. However, I have found that not everyone opens or enlightens from the bottom up. There are many who open from the top down.

The road runs both ways.