PDA

View Full Version : Development

Cristina
15-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi All.....
I am reading, reading and doing more reading... learning tons... and, somehow not enough... Also... doing the meditating... learning about empathic skills.... I wondered if you could tell me how to develop my third eye and learn how to see aura's... They are down on my list but, on my mind... and, I am not sure what it will all feel/be like... I would hope to know it when it does open for me.... but, not really sure about the experience until it happens. Any directive?

spirit72
16-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Hi, best way to see Auras is ask a friend to stand in front of a light back ground, put a little distance between you, and look over there shoulder, not at, over it or above there head...now put your eyes slightly out of focus, like you would if you were day dreaming, and you should start to see a white Aura about an inch thick around them, as you get better it will show colour...

as for third eye, press the tip of your tongue to the spot just behind your front teeth and you will feel your tired eye open in the middle of your forehead.... as for the rest its long winded, as I went from closed eyes to see to a psychic chalk board to seeing eyes open... Good luck:smile:

luvblooms
16-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Hi Cristina,

If you enjoy reading, you may want to check out Hands of Light. It has very detailed step by step instructions on how to view auras, gain higher sense perception, heal yourself and much much more.

I personally have decided to let go of how others have done such and find my own way.

Best wishes to you on your path!

nightowl
16-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Hi All.....
I am reading, reading and doing more reading... learning tons... and, somehow not enough... Also... doing the meditating... learning about empathic skills.... I wondered if you could tell me how to develop my third eye and learn how to see aura's... They are down on my list but, on my mind... and, I am not sure what it will all feel/be like... I would hope to know it when it does open for me.... but, not really sure about the experience until it happens. Any directive?

I have heard a number of different way that people activate the third eye.
I used an amethyst I found the spot on the forehead just between the brow and gently touched the amethyst to that spot three times. I only used the amethyst to open it and cleanse it when need be. After it is open you can use you fingertip during meditation to center your attention on the third eye. As for aura reading not up my ally, I tend to sense energy differently. Check around and read up on different methods and try the one that speaks to you.:smile:

athribiristan
16-03-2011, 04:28 AM
If you want to see....look.

The more you look the more you see.

The more you see the more you learn.

The more you learn the more you want to look.

iklenic
16-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Hi Cristina, I am too on a similar path to you, and seeking to be 'aware' of my third eye, I shut my eyes and in a meditive state try focus on that spot... so far all it does is make me feel cross eyed even though they are closed lol and give me bit of a head ache! :) good luck with your journey :) x

PEACE
18-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Hi im like you but im frustrated to as ive seen a shadow over my shoulder a human form also orbs big and little i can see auras when i want and i have been working on my third eye,do you see colours? i started seeing green and yellow now i see purple have you meditated to meet your guide?there are lots of ways to meet them have a go i was like you and then i had all these experiences very close together and now nothing except seeing auras its very frustrating or maybe thats how im supposed to learn not to be so impatiant.there is a really good meditation im going to start doing again as i used to do it its from diana coopers book and its for Energy Building using crystals you take a calcite,kyanite,hematite and selenite(easy to get hold of and not expensive) and hold them in your hands in the prayer position raise them to your heart chakra and imagine or feel the energy from them going into your heart chakra and coming back out into your hands (i imagine a sparkly moving loop)hold this for 11 mins then bring the crystals to your mouth and breathe in the energy through your nose and mouth and then move your hands away and breathe out the negativity do this three times.You can do this meditation every night or once a week,the book is called Discover Atlantis by Diana Cooper and Shaaron Hutton she recommends that you carry the crystals with you i wear them in a pouch round my neck anyway hope this gives you some ideas as i had my first experiences after doing this for about 3 weeks love and lightxxx

Cristina
24-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Thank you all for your responses.... I have made very modest progress with the third eye and chakras and spirit guides but, it has not been my main point of focus so... it will take longer to develop... but, I play around with it just whenever it comes to mind... So interesting.. and, thank you for the reading recommendations.. My focus has been on my meditating and empathic skills... reading and learning about my energy and those around me and healing skills and other empathic skills.. I have very much enjoyed the following: Empowered by empathy by Rose Rosetree... Personal power through awareness by Sanaya Roman and Trust your Vibes by Sonia Choquette... And... I am very excited to discover that i could feel the physical conditions/sicknesses of my children... it was an aha moment.. my son had his adenoids/tonsils removed and my throat was feeling closed up and tight.. I was so puzzled and then, it hit me... And, then I went back to a few weeks earlier with one of my other children... and, again, the same thing.. And, I can finish some people's sentences which totally makes me aware of it.... And... I would love to share/hear about your journeys... maybe I should start another thread?? I think it would be helpful to each of us in a similar state of personal development and growth.... And, don't hesitate to IM me... it is always so interesting to learn about others... learn from each other.