PDA

View Full Version : Cleansing your aura

Moonkestrel
09-03-2011, 07:46 AM
How do you cleanse your aura and how regularly? Do you always use the same method or do you vary it?

Sangress
09-03-2011, 07:51 AM
I was always under the impression that a healthy energy system/energy body meant a naturally healthy aura.

What would you consider cleansing your aura to do?

What does an uncleanly aura look like?

Curiosity always gets the best of me. :)

shivakkp1980
09-03-2011, 07:58 AM
hi how to experience on 7 chakra on human and how to rise ojha?

Lovely
09-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Unfortunately I don't. I probably should though.

Moonkestrel
09-03-2011, 08:23 AM
I use Lady Nada Quintessence every night just before going to bed...and if I'm doing any spiritual work I cleanse with Tibetan healing incense - it smells wonderful!

But let me know what you use (or not)....

Moonkestrel
09-03-2011, 08:38 AM
I was always under the impression that a healthy energy system/energy body meant a naturally healthy aura.

What would you consider cleansing your aura to do?

What does an uncleanly aura look like?

Curiosity always gets the best of me. :)

I cleanse my aura in order to remove any unwanted energies I may have picked up throughout the day. These could have been from within myself or from others (I work in a city centre (lots of people who subconsciously project energies) and in a job which brings me into contact with energies I wouldn't want to align myself with. Cleansing for me is a way to ensure that none of this gets rooted within my energy system, therefore it doesn't have the chance to grow and affect me.

Serenity Bear
09-03-2011, 09:09 AM
I dont exactly cleanse my aura, but I do ground on a daily basis so I guess that is the same thing. It gets rid of any stagnant energy. I then fill up with love energy.

Skybird
09-03-2011, 07:36 PM
I cleanse my aura in morning and night and if i have been around lots of people

I call upon El Morya, AA Michael and AA Haniel

I ask them to clear, cleanse, heighten and protect my energies please and always 'thank them'