PDA

View Full Version : my son can see aruas

brightlight
24-02-2011, 02:11 AM
hi my son is 18 and can see peoples aruas by looking straight ahead and having the person hes reading sat at the side of him and he looks from the corner of his eye and then he can see it he said it takes 10-15 secs to see it proper but the only problem he has is hes colour blind so the colours hes seeing with they be the true colour or not ? x

Jules
24-02-2011, 02:43 AM
When we see clairvoyantly it's with the third eye and not the physical eyes. Also colours mean different things to different people so it doesn't matter if he's colour blind or not. He's seeing the colours that he needs too. Hope that makes sense lol
Namaste
Jue x

brightlight
25-02-2011, 11:52 PM
yes it does thank you x

Venus
01-03-2011, 04:55 PM
That is quite an amazing talent he has.Congrats

brightlight
02-03-2011, 10:04 PM
yes i agree it is he also has seen spirit sometimes i remeber he used to see a man sat at the bottom of his bed with a dog and this man would tickle his feet he never told me until he was older and we had left the house he also seen a hand slide under the bedroom door he screamed that time as no one was inside the house it was a hot summers day so he came running into the garden shouting and screaming about what he has seen he was 9 then he hasent seen spirit for a few years now but now hes been given this new gift he dosent seem to want to use it though well not right now any way hopeing he does in the future x

sabda
05-03-2011, 01:49 AM
if your son really can seeing, so you need to teach it. so he can used it wisely, because if people really can read aura,it mean that man can read the character of someone and also can read the emotion,in the wrong way, it could be dangerous. because human act and react by instinct it's natural matter. so hope it help.

mattie
05-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Have him take a look at tree energy fields if he isn’t already seeing these. These are often much easier to see than human auras. They are easiest to see at a distance at first. Strong cumulus clouds have a similar energy signature. Flying birds have a strong visible energy. Objects do as well. Pyramid shapes have strong energy signatures. Energy signatures can be observed on a plethora of things.

As he opens up to this ability more & more he may be also able to see energy signatures in pictures & on the Internet.

A useful manifestation is, Your (my) eyes can see it, let them.

brightlight
08-03-2011, 08:19 PM
thank you for your replys x