PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Pendulum Results

PhoenixNine
17-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Hello All!

I have read before that the pendulum is controlled by our subconscious and wanted to know if my pendulum would concur...so I asked it. The first time I asked, it did not move at all. I knew that was an answer of sorts b/c my pendulum always responds to me right away and stops when I think/say 'Thank you'.

So I took that fwiww that day, but thought to ask again yesterday. It gave an immediate 'No'. I then asked if the force that moved the pendulum was Universal Mind...and it swung an immediate 'Yes'. Interesting!

Will others ask their pendulums the same? I'd be curious of the results!

AshtKerr
17-06-2017, 06:37 PM
The pendulum is what I call an ideometric form of divination, because it does use the ideomotor phenomenon.

For example, I can (and have) asked the pendulum if my name is Ashton, and it will move in a yes direction. Then, if I change my belief so that I believe that my name is not Ashton, and then I ask the same question again, it will move in a no direction.

Try it out for yourself.

PhoenixNine
17-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Heh...that's curious then b/c I had no belief about whether it was one or the other...that's why I asked.
I know it is said that you can make it swing one way or the other-as you did with your name, but I was not engaged in the swing at all.

stars
18-06-2017, 01:45 PM
this is why you are supposed to try and remain as objective as possible when asking questions, because yes, it can be easily swayed by your own beliefs. The problem is remaining objective... there may not be such a thing.... even if you think one of your guides or a spirit is answering, your ego may be too strong and overrule it.

Anyway, I will give it a try and come back with results.

AshtKerr
18-06-2017, 04:51 PM
but I was not engaged in the swing at all.

I'm curious about how you use your pendulum then.

PhoenixNine
20-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Meaning my mind was disengaged as to whether it swung or not...would be interesting though to tie it up and see the result...I may do that

kralaro
11-07-2017, 10:39 PM
I then asked if the force that moved the pendulum was Universal Mind...and it swung an immediate 'Yes'.I've written a 7 digit binary code, example 1010101. The Universal Mind surely knows the code right? Can you tell with the pendulum that what is it? Like, before starting, you can decide "yes"=1, "no"=0. I don't think you would be able to tell the correct answer in a single try as it's your brain moving the pendulum, not the Universal Mind, in my opinion. You can try producing your own randomness whether through cards, die, random.org website and then ask the pendulum.
PhoenixNine, what do you think of this?