Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
It sounds like you should do a clearing on that doll.

How do I do that?
Old 18-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

Where's/what's Lemuria?

There was Atlantis and before that there was lemuria which had far softer energies.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
There was Atlantis and before that there was lemuria which had far softer energies.

So confused about all this stuff. Might have to research it more..

Also I just thought maybe I come from Andromeda but haven't been there for a while so the connection might have faded a bit.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
How do I do that?

Say a protection prayer first before doing anything with it.

Imagine any energy links to the doll being cut.

I'd usually channel higher energies at something like that to use those to help cleanse the energy but seeing you dont want to energise or activate your kundalini any more currently, just try sweeping the energy of it with your hand and then flick the energy into a bowl of salt water. Imagine sweeping around the doll and throu the doll with a strong thought intent to remove any negative energies of any kinds from it.

or if you dont want to use salt water.. I sometimes imagine like a vortex of divine white light and imagine any negative energy being sucked up like a vaccumm into higher realms where it will quickly dissolve.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Master
I love Lemurian energies, lol. So gentle and sweet!
And hearing I feel softer, pleases me, says enough, hihi.
Scarlett, I choose that particular avatar as I feel it represents who I am, my essence. It's a card from one of Doreen Virtue's decks, I believe 'Angel Therapy'.

Lemuria was a realm before the time of Atlantis, although the last period of Lemuria and the beginning of Atlantis had an overlap.
Lemuria was located near India, Chinese sea area. Also the aboriginals of Australia were and are connected to Lemuria. Diana Cooper wrote a couple of novels, one of which is about Australia, Aboriginals and Lemuria. I can look up what it's called, if you like. It's fiction, based on actual facts. I loved the books, think a sequel of three.
Anyways, Lemuria was mostly matriarchal, based on feminine energies. Atlantis was more patriarchal, based on the masculine.
Lemurians did a lot with crystals, took care of them and when Lemuria fell, they 'programmed' a great many crystals to surface when we were ready for them, which is now.
In the beginning, the Lemurians didn't have physical bodies, so they were energy forms.
You sometimes read of yet another realm, called 'Mu'. Often taken for Lemuria, but Mu was another realm, before Lemuria came to be.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Andromedans relish travelling and flourish on undergoing numerous types of realities. They love exhilaration, activity, and variety... They may savour driving quick, or flying in planes, as this induces subconscious memories of 'home'.

Whoa.. all this feels so true.. it's crazy. I love being in the car on the motorway because it really does remind me of home.. I've thought this so many times it's crazy. It's one reason why I thought I must be a wanderer, because I'm always travelling between different realities.. this explains a lot!

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread.. kinda excited hehe.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Say a protection prayer first before doing anything with it.

Imagine any energy links to the doll being cut.

I'd usually channel higher energies at something like that to use those to help cleanse the energy but seeing you dont want to energise or activate your kundalini any more currently, just try sweeping the energy of it with your hand and then flick the energy into a bowl of salt water. Imagine sweeping around the doll and throu the doll with a strong thought intent to remove any negative energies of any kinds from it.

or if you dont want to use salt water.. I sometimes imagine like a vortex of divine white light and imagine any negative energy being sucked up like a vaccumm into higher realms where it will quickly dissolve.

Thanks, I'll do this.. I'll try the Light vortex after saying a prayer and cutting any energy links.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I love Lemurian energies, lol. So gentle and sweet!
And hearing I feel softer, pleases me, says enough, hihi.
Scarlett, I choose that particular avatar as I feel it represents who I am, my essence. It's a card from one of Doreen Virtue's decks, I believe 'Angel Therapy'.

Lemuria was a realm before the time of Atlantis, although the last period of Lemuria and the beginning of Atlantis had an overlap.
Lemuria was located near India, Chinese sea area. Also the aboriginals of Australia were and are connected to Lemuria. Diana Cooper wrote a couple of novels, one of which is about Australia, Aboriginals and Lemuria. I can look up what it's called, if you like. It's fiction, based on actual facts. I loved the books, think a sequel of three.
Anyways, Lemuria was mostly matriarchal, based on feminine energies. Atlantis was more patriarchal, based on the masculine.
Lemurians did a lot with crystals, took care of them and when Lemuria fell, they 'programmed' a great many crystals to surface when we were ready for them, which is now.
In the beginning, the Lemurians didn't have physical bodies, so they were energy forms.
You sometimes read of yet another realm, called 'Mu'. Often taken for Lemuria, but Mu was another realm, before Lemuria came to be.

That makes sense about your avatar.. mine is a lot more 'fiery' that us Indigo's are known for, lol.

Interesting about Lemuria... so where did the Atlanteans come from?

What's the book about? I mean.. the plot?
Old 18-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Night Owl

Quote:
I don't mind my Rubies at all, I find them a warm earthy feel

Definitely. I love my Ruby, it's fast becomming my favourite next to Lapis Lazuli. But there are so many gorgeous crystals I haven't worked with. I find my Ruby both grounding and motivating. Which is why I have no issues with it I guess. My personal Ruby's been very beneficial to me ... way beyond what's written in any books. I think it's an amazing gemstone. I think it's for each person to discover what they're particular crystal does for them. I guess that's the thing... A person can only go by what they're drawn to & if they aren't drawn to it, it's not for them.

@FairyCrystal. We had some pretty awesome lightening here last night, all night...So I decided to put my crystals out in the lightening, afterall... They feel pretty good :)
Old 18-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl
But there are so many gorgeous crystals I haven't worked with.

If there's ever a reason I end up completely broke it's because of this.