Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Guide

and yep you are absolutely right.he totally feels threatened.thanx for joining this post by the way.and yet if im seeing things right there is absolutely no need to feel this way.remember that twin flames all over the planet are starting to harmonise.me and my twin are particularly powerful.but it cannot happen UNTIL all impediments are removed.until it is accepted.and this may take some time.and meanwhile all i can do is to help other twins to become.because ALL are necessary in helping the planet to vibrate at a higher level.to empower.she is not a trophy.i get that.she is white buffalo calf woman.but either she sets herself free or she enables herself through the rise of the other twin flame unions in order to help her to move away from her fears in a way that enables her fear entrenched boyfriend to be able to also move forward.NOONE is left behind.we are ALL souls in this.and you seriously think that this has anything to do with EGO?
she was ready for the initial contact that was all.what is going to take place will require something magical.and her boyfriend will have to be the one to freely set her free unless she says fk off to him....in which case he will be looked after by the divine anyways i have no doubt.....
Old 03-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Guide

which incidentally the twin flame tests does it not?it literally shakes apart any preconcieved concepts that are outdated.you see clear.the foundations of that incorrect 3d thinking have been shaken already.she is trying to cling to the rubble of that mode right now.is that my place to interfere?no of course not.but am i a threat?depends which way you look at it.is this not an opportunity for him to grow,to move beyond his limited perspective?will he welcome that?or will he want to smash my face in.....obvious what his response would be right now,and so she has purposely diminished herself in order to protect me in her percieved fears.its an interesting thing going on here.almost neanderthal v spirit.which in all probability is where it all began.i cannot comment on where it is going cos i have no idea living in the now and all,but i will update if anything happens....
Old 04-11-2017, 05:13 AM
Seeker

Hey Unicorn, thanks for all the words of support! Support is something we can always use more of, huh?! I am calm though and I am not pursuing him. I am only responding when he contacts me. I do think the 2nd guy is the true TF over the 1st guy. Were you finding yourself gazing into each others eyes EFFORTLESSLY for like ever? Yes! In fact, he said he's never had anyone look at him so intensely before. I asked him if it bothered him and he said no, that he liked it. Did you feel like you were meeting GOD? I guess kind of. Idk... I felt like our souls were connected. I could feel the connection strongly in my heart. When I'm in the space of feeling love for him, I can feel his energy. In fact, I think I can “summons” him to contact me. Once, I felt his energy on something he left here and within 15 minutes I got a text from him. Another time, I was sad because of how much I missed him and said out loud “Dammit Eddie! Contact me!” and less than 30 seconds later he called.

Like you, I am choosing not to be the chaser either. I only respond to him when he text or calls me. I’ve emailed him twice; once was just a fun empath test I thought he’d like because he said he’s an empath. The 2nd time, I emailed him an article about being an old soul (which is what I am). I think it was a mistake. Earlier in the week before my email, he was calling me every night. Now I’ve not heard from him in 2 nights. His last contact was a “Nice” to the article I sent him. Sigh. I actually sent the article and said it was from my favorite spiritual site with the hope he’d look around the site and stumble upon the TF information on it. Yeah, it was a little manipulative. I wanted to guide him in that direction because I don’t know if he knows about the TF thingy. That’s the only thing I’ve done though to change the direction of things. Is that chasing? Maybe. But, here’s the thing about the runner/chaser situation… I don’t know if I have the stamina to go through it again. I’m just getting over the near-TF runner/chaser and it has really taken its toll on me. I got physical health issues that I know were caused by the stress, hurt and pain I experienced during the near-TF. And, emotionally, I don’t have a lot of reserve left. My near-TF left me about a half dozen times and sometimes for a year or more and during that time, he would be with other women. I was never with anyone else and I would have to get over it. I don’t think I can do that again.

And, tonight is a big downer for me. I met him a month ago tonight. As I write this, he had just arrived home, was so charged or "stimulated" (his word) by our meeting that he couldn’t sleep. He texted me “What the check just happened?” I answered “Something wonderful… Universe alignment” and he agreed. So there’s that bothering me tonight and now I just found out he is on POF (which I already knew), but he has changed his profile picture and title. I thought he’d not been on POF lately. It was kind of weird because if he was on POF and I came on, he would jump off right away. I don’t know why he did that because I’ve never had contact with him on POF since before we met in person. I can’t help but think he doesn’t want me to know he’s on there. And, I am rattled but not all that much by it. This is EXACTLY what my near-TF did. It was even POF with him too. So, its part of the running.

So what do you mean by you’re a unicorn? I know that’s not literal, but I’m not familiar with that concept. I have checked out the link you shared yet either—the elephant one—but I will tomorrow.

I hope your TF manages to see the light (no pun intended, lol). Does she know about twin flames? Is she spiritual or does she do anything that would eventually expose her to the TF concept? I keep thinking that if the other TF doesn't know what's going on, when they learn a light bulb will go off. That's probably not true though. My TF does yoga and meditation but as I said earlier, I have no idea if he know about TFs. The next time he calls or texts, I think I’m going to tell him about it. I’ve already told him I have a hard time talking to him from the Earthly plane (meaning 3rd dimension); that I don’t know how to talk to him outside our deeper connection. So I’m just going to tell him I’m certain we’re TFs and in the runner/chaser phase, but I refuse to chase. Instead, I’m just going to go on with my life like I was before and hold space for another chance in the future for us. And, I guess I’m going to have to find another contractor to finish off my bathroom, which my TF started. He’s owns a contracting business and I was actually looking for a contractor to do the repair work from water damage I had in my bathroom. He came here to work on my bathroom twice; tore out one of the walls of my shower, tore out my ceiling and replaced my ceiling. But, the ceiling isn’t taped/sanded and the shower is covered in plastic still. We’re all straight as far as pay, so I guess I can just go find someone else to take over. That will make me sad though. Anywho… I diverged. How long has your TF been with this other guy? What is the likelihood that she'll leave him?
Old 04-11-2017, 05:26 AM
Guide

omg so many questions to answer here.first of all it looks like i hit the nail on the head when i said WHO your twin is.and incidentally that INCLUDES telepathic communication.dont dismiss that...i love that you arent trying to actually pursue-he needs time to get used to the concept and what it actually MEANS.you arent actively shoving him into a corner.and i totally get when you are agonising over whether or not you have messed things up by overly pursuing things.try this article....https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...ur-twin-flame/
above all BE PATIENT.if my understanding of twin flame is correct then we are 1 soul born into 2 bodies.so imagine yourself,and how you like to be treated.and act accordingly.im getting so many deep feelings of love right now its unreal.why would you wish to possess or control or own YOURSELF?these are outdated concepts and we are moving into the new world order with NO FEAR.just let him be.above all else if you are able to,let him KNOW about twin flame.let him do his research IF he chooses.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
this is another good one.and never forget that there really is no separation.its a total illusion.
also what is a unicorn?we are MAGICAL BEINGS.i never met one really in the 3d until i met my twin.she is the only TRUE unicorn i have ever met.we actually created a ball of light out of thin air between us.it was like 8 inches across,and blue,and we passed it back and forth for like 5 minutes.what the future holds i have absolutely no idea,i live in the NOW!!!!
incidentally when you find yourself in the space of loving him you are also finding yourself in the space of loving YOU!!!remember you are 1 soul.EVERYTHING is a reflection.
and there is nothing truth about a so called 'near tf' either he is or he isnt.NO DOUBT.
but back to the tf.if you are yourself then why on earth would you choose to withhold information from yourself?let him know!!!!whether or not he chooses to research it is up to him.but on the flip side imagine if in 2 years time he understands that you had all of this knowledge 2 years ago but didnt share,and that he had to go through all of this turmoil in order to come to his understanding?even though it would prob be temporary wouldnt u be P**ed by that?
Old 04-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Seeker

I just checked out the elephantnewsletter link. That's a good article. Its concise but says everything that needs to be said.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Guide

and QUIT trying to CONTROL...i cannot emphasise that enough.remember that you are the SAME soul.would you allow anyone else to control you?surely the best thing here is to SET YOURSELF FREE.and again i CANNOT emphasise this enough....
Old 04-11-2017, 05:48 AM
Guide

all im seeing here is DOUBT,even though you already know.so stop being afraid.
in response to your question about her,she is apparently fundamentalist christian.even though she has angel cards and was extremely responsive to the idea of medicine animals-big no no apparently according to the christians-work of the devil n all that!!!!and therefore it is literally just a belief system that has PROTECTED her from harm.i ACCEPT!!!!!well aware of the 666 barcode idea....
Old 04-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Guide

incidentally we dont like being manipulated.so dont do it to yourself!!!!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Guide

o and if u deep down give a flying f**k about the material then ur missing the spirit journey lol i have 0 sympathy but much humour connected with this-laugh at how he left u-it makes sense right?- talking about ur bathroom here!!!!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Guide

and i have no idea what a near tf is....sorry i really dont.all i know is my tf.(by the way there is no judgement at all-im just trying to explain things from my viewpoint at this really early stage in our ONE development!!)