Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 14-10-2017, 11:42 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 765
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
theophilus-YOU ARE 100% CORRECT-THE BIBLE IS 100% CORRECT


Its proven fact--every trinity translation has alterations and errors. 2 from the ot=
In the Hebrew language, Elohim, never plural as gods for the true living God, is not a name, it carries various meanings.
Gods personal name was removed from the ot nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD--LORD appears all capitols, makes them altered right there,

In the Hebrew language--I am that I am = error--- I will be what I will be is correct.
Worship to a mortal Jesus = error. They bowed in obeisance to their king.( but he wasn't king yet) not until Rev 6.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Golden Eagle Golden Eagle is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 401
 
oh you rattled the dead with this one! hear there bones shaking in the closet ~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-11-2017, 08:02 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 765
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
oh you rattled the dead with this one! hear there bones shaking in the closet ~


I rattled the living, not the dead. Or in a sense you are correct.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-11-2017, 11:52 PM
white pegasus white pegasus is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Its proven fact--every trinity translation has alterations and errors. 2 from the ot=
In the Hebrew language, Elohim, never plural as gods for the true living God, is not a name, it carries various meanings.
Gods personal name was removed from the ot nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD--LORD appears all capitols, makes them altered right there,

In the Hebrew language--I am that I am = error--- I will be what I will be is correct.
Worship to a mortal Jesus = error. They bowed in obeisance to their king.( but he wasn't king yet) not until Rev 6.


kw-what is a trinity translation? what is the support of a proven fact that a trinity translation(whatever that is) has errors?

I mean really you come into a Christianity forum and say it is a proven fact???
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-11-2017, 09:17 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 765
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
kw-what is a trinity translation? what is the support of a proven fact that a trinity translation(whatever that is) has errors?

I mean really you come into a Christianity forum and say it is a proven fact???


Everyone who knows the facts of the bible knows my post is fact. Every trinity translation has mortals bowing in worship to a mortal Jesus( Heb 2:7-9)--Yet rev is clear--not even to bow in worship to an angel, Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth. = misleading error.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13-11-2017, 11:43 PM
white pegasus white pegasus is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
 
kw I know some facts of the Bible, but I do not know what a trinity translation is-is that a Bible?

Christ was made lower than the Angels for a little while, until His suffering on the ros and resurrection complete.

again-please provide your support for saying something is a fact
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-11-2017, 01:14 PM
theophilus theophilus is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,247
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Everyone who knows the facts of the bible knows my post is fact. Every trinity translation has mortals bowing in worship to a mortal Jesus( Heb 2:7-9)--Yet rev is clear--not even to bow in worship to an angel, Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth. = misleading error.
He was made lower than the angels, which shows that before his incarnation he was greater than the angels. In fact, he was God, just as the Father was.

John 1:1-3 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."

He created everything that exists. If he created everything then he himself was not created, therefore he is God and deserves our worship. Even while he was on earth he was worshiped; how much more does he deserve our worship not that he has been raised from the dead and returned to Heaven, to his former position.
__________________
The brutal, soul-shaking truth is that we are so earthly minded we are of no heavenly use.
Leonard Ravenhill
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 18-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Morpheus Morpheus is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 5,263
  Morpheus's Avatar
Having fun everyone?
Decay, aging and death came to all of humanity at the fall. A seperation occurred.
And, not just to humanity, but all the world. What does this tell you about, "the world"?
You are passing from this into something else.
__________________
"I believe there are two sides to the phenomena known as death. This side where we live, and the other side, where we shall continue to live.
Eternity does not start with death.
We are in eternity now." - Norman Vincent Peale

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 18-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Kine Lea Kine Lea is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Cov, England
Posts: 772
  Kine Lea's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What does this tell you about, "the world"?

That Jesus chose the manner of his death well, to be crucified on the tree of life.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 20-11-2017, 06:46 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 765
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
He was made lower than the angels, which shows that before his incarnation he was greater than the angels. In fact, he was God, just as the Father was.

John 1:1-3 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."

He created everything that exists. If he created everything then he himself was not created, therefore he is God and deserves our worship. Even while he was on earth he was worshiped; how much more does he deserve our worship not that he has been raised from the dead and returned to Heaven, to his former position.


If your post was true==How did get raised up to a higher position than he ever had? Why did Jesus have to be appointed king--When God is king of eternity?
This is how he was raised up higher than he ever was--He was the chief prince( Michael) raised up to a kingship---But then( 1Cor 15:24-28)he must hand it back to his God and Father and subject himself) ---- forever.
Worship to a mortal Jesus is error in translation.

Prov 8= Gods master worker=the one God created all other things through--- Prov 8 clearly teaches how difficult it was to create this being direct. This is the being speaking, who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums