Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
who is being judgemental?not me thats for sure.

What you said is true to an extent. But falling leaves was correct to say you're being
Judgemental. And I'm sure fallingleaves is fully aware that what's inside creates reality outside

To tell another a flaw in their logic is indicative of your own internal issues. As you said. As within so without..

I have read almost every post in here and have thought a couple times that some posters just needed self love. But at the same time I fall victim to pain and misery as well as I have not fully healed all that needs to be healed within.

But one thing you may do well to ponder is the idea that a good spiritual guide, guru or Yogi will be the first to tell you they have nothing to teach and cannot teach you anything. All they can do is direct those who seek their help to their true selves. Only then will that person have the vision to see what it is they need to see.

In this thread. It's more of a journal or log for some. So replying and trying to help people by pointing out their flaws when they are feeling pain from loss or separation is probably not a good idea especially when they aren't looking for help in here. Most times the person they want reading their post isn't you.

Food for thought.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Administrator
Hi All.

I do want to say this thread is like the quotes threads, the posts are not open for debating or discussion. I also find this thread deeply personal, so lets please respect each others's boundaries on here, it would be most polite not to intervene with what another person has to say to their person of interest. This thread is simply something to get out of your chest. In short, let's stick to the original topic/intent and please do not dissect other people's posts, your more than welcome to create a new thread if you want to start a conversation.

Kindest regards,

Staff/Cloves
Old 11-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
What you said is true to an extent. But falling leaves was correct to say you're being
Judgemental. And I'm sure fallingleaves is fully aware that what's inside creates reality outside

To tell another a flaw in their logic is indicative of your own internal issues. As you said. As within so without..

I have read almost every post in here and have thought a couple times that some posters just needed self love. But at the same time I fall victim to pain and misery as well as I have not fully healed all that needs to be healed within.

But one thing you may do well to ponder is the idea that a good spiritual guide, guru or Yogi will be the first to tell you they have nothing to teach and cannot teach you anything. All they can do is direct those who seek their help to their true selves. Only then will that person have the vision to see what it is they need to see.

In this thread. It's more of a journal or log for some. So replying and trying to help people by pointing out their flaws when they are feeling pain from loss or separation is probably not a good idea especially when they aren't looking for help in here. Most times the person they want reading their post isn't you.

Food for thought.
k.fair enough.its been pointed out to me twice today.ill leave u folks in peace and wish you all the love and happiness in the universe.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Ascender
Thank you!! Your reassuring words went right to my heart. You always have a way of putting me at ease. I know I worry too much, but it's because I care about you a lot on top of having enormous amounts of respect for you. I want to be careful with my words. I certainly don't want to cross any boundaries or be inappropriate.

My heart & soul are with you and your family today.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Knower
We were apart today but I felt you very close. This is the blessing of TF for us.

Last edited by LunaBlue : 12-11-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish things could have been different, we had longer. But now all I want is to hear your voice, have you close...feel you beside me always. And I know you are, and in time we will make changes together. I will become who I am meant to be with your guidance.

I loved you long before I met you, and I will love you always.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Master

Well that was the best darn sign I've ever seen. And on 11-11 no less. I've finally seen EXACTLY what I've been wanting to see.

2. We've got no future we've got no past
Here today built to last
In every city and every nation
From Lake Geneva to the Finland station

https://youtu.be/p3j2NYZ8FKs

3. https://youtu.be/svWINSRhQU0
Old 12-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Knower

Today Today Today Today We Will Be Together Again
Old 12-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue

Today Today Today Today We Will Be Together Again
i understand admin that comments arent really allowed on this thread.and will totally respect that in future,but that last one i simply have to comment on.we are in private message communication and i couldnt be more excited for you luna darling.go girl!!!!!
Old 12-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Knower
Dear TF. Who doesn't love a three-tiered chocolate birthday cake with creamy frosting and lovely lit candles?
Well, actually, lots of people don't. Someone will complain about the flavor, the texture, the level of sweetness, the decorations, allergies to ingredients, it's too this or too that. They will complain and want their money back and might slam the baker.
And even though it can be annoying, it's OK because that's their prerogative. Just like it's your prerogative to not give a fig about what they think, and feel free to give your opinion back, or choose not to.
This week I've had to train my brain to think this way in order to cope with some bullies. By "cake" I actually mean myself and their judgemental opinions of me. I felt like I needed to pass this message onto you because if this journey is shared then we might be going through the same thing, and please know you're not alone feeling this way. Have a good week.