Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 13-08-2017, 03:28 PM
blackraven blackraven is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,317
  blackraven's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
"Seems like the more my anxiety and stress levels went up in that house, the more paranormal events took place."

Hi, I don't really have a knack or understanding of anything paranormal, but, I have had my fair share - though since it's stopped last October, I've only had one recurrence about a month or so ago. The more so stressed I had been, the worse off I'd be in terms of "hauntings" if you want to call them that..

It's said they cannot hurt you, but it is unnerving when things are picked up, and dropped, or in my case, I have a loft bed 8 feet off the floor, and I've had it slammed into whilst I was in it, and rocked...not in a calming sense either.

Mine is due to being an open portal in the apartment below... though maybe it's closed, I'm not sure, but I ignore them now, and that could be why. I've lived in houses too with spirits I'd say, that played with my mind, and another that wanted me out.

Gr33nLuv - That's for popping in and talking about your own experiences. I too have had my bed picked up with me in it, shaken and dropped back down. I went to light worker (that's what she called herself) around that time in my life and she said there was a portal to the spirit world in my attic. On more than one occasion I heard several voices speaking in the attic in different languages as if they were having a meeting in my attic. Sounds like you can relate to spirit/paranormal activity feeding off of and contributing to stress and anxiety. There were times I thought I was losing my mind as I have some very frightening and tormenting events that took place in the past. I am in a better place now, thank God. But I'll never forget those years in my life in that house I use to live in for 17 years. The house had a hold on me and vice versa. When I dream, I don't dream about the house I live in now, but my old haunted house. It's still fresh in my psyche.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14-08-2017, 05:59 AM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 12,032
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

It can be at times the land that holds the energy and not the house or building itself. So that energy is fluid to go and come from inside to outside. There is a property where I live that the house finally came down on that was not a nice place I had to seal the energy on the land. No one would live in the house for long, it was well at some points dangerous. It was not the house as many would investigate and nothing.....one day I was there as a friend lived in it at the time and I 'saw it' outside the dark energy mass that oozed out of the yard and came into the window. It tossed me down the stairs and went out the window again. It was not in the house all the time.

I sealed the land and cleansed the house. The house is now gone but the land has not yet sold even though its listed and prime in development location. There still needs to be healing time for the land I sealed to clear.

I had a case where my kids moved two spirits with them from our house to our new house by asking them to come with. One was a relative from the Cival War an Uncle that came with, the other was a small boy that just wanted some toys to come in and play with at times. Both were crossed over but could interact with my kids.

I have one with me that goes everywhere I go as he is a part of me from a past life. Always present to the point where my husband even asked him for permissions before we married to share me. Its been good I am now not in need of his protections like I was with the ex, and he is still a part of me.

Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 14-08-2017, 02:38 PM
blackraven blackraven is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,317
  blackraven's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It can be at times the land that holds the energy and not the house or building itself. So that energy is fluid to go and come from inside to outside. There is a property where I live that the house finally came down on that was not a nice place I had to seal the energy on the land. No one would live in the house for long, it was well at some points dangerous. It was not the house as many would investigate and nothing.....one day I was there as a friend lived in it at the time and I 'saw it' outside the dark energy mass that oozed out of the yard and came into the window. It tossed me down the stairs and went out the window again. It was not in the house all the time.

I sealed the land and cleansed the house. The house is now gone but the land has not yet sold even though its listed and prime in development location. There still needs to be healing time for the land I sealed to clear.

I had a case where my kids moved two spirits with them from our house to our new house by asking them to come with. One was a relative from the Cival War an Uncle that came with, the other was a small boy that just wanted some toys to come in and play with at times. Both were crossed over but could interact with my kids.

I have one with me that goes everywhere I go as he is a part of me from a past life. Always present to the point where my husband even asked him for permissions before we married to share me. Its been good I am now not in need of his protections like I was with the ex, and he is still a part of me.

Lynn

Lynn - Getting tossed down the stairs would scare the heck out of me. I hadn't thought about the land which a building resides on top of, as holding the energy, but that makes sense to me. An aboriginal (Native American) dressed in full head gear visited me in the middle of the night 3 nights in a row. On night 4, he was no longer at the foot of my bed, but on my side of the bed holding an axe over me. I was raised in a town 25 miles away where early settler fox traders and the local tribes clashed and there was a lot of blood shed. I often wondered if a spirit from this time period followed me to my new location. Rumor had it the house I grew up in was built over ancient burial grounds, which is never a good thing.

When my son was a teen and experiencing a lot of turmoil during growth spurts, there seemed to be what I thought at the time was poltergeist activity. Furniture would slide around at night and we'd hear running and toys dropping in his bedroom when we were on the first floor and no one was in his room. One night I heard a door slam shut in the basement. I thought he'd come home late and called out his name, but no one was there. TVs, radios, lights would come on and off on many occasion and pictures would suddenly fall off the wall. Activity was especially busy when I was home alone. The hair on my dog's back stood up one evening when the door leading to the 2nd floor opened up on it's own.

I find it interesting that your kids and you both all have had spirits attached to you. Perhaps that's what was going on in that house with me. I never could shake it. I also never did any cleansing or ask whatever was there to leave the house.

Thanks for your input. It helps.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-09-2017, 01:47 AM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 12,032
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

Too many times we build over things that are not ready for that change. We do not take the time to prepare the land for the change or even ask permission to build there. I had that with a house I had built for me, by a developer.

There is an original railway station building up the road from where the development was. The railway ran down the road it was on. What we did not know is that the land was the "railway works yard" . The news media did a story on the development and my Son told the reporter about a "Spirit" that was there. He was dismissed, and we thought that was that. The reporter was back a few days later wanting to talk to my Son. Seems he went and did some research and found that there was a man that died there at the works yard after the railway was shut down. The drifter my Son talked about "Railway Joe" we knew him as. He was a drifter and he worked and lived in the yard and when he heard about the closing he died there from heartbreak. He would wonder in and out of homes there, the workers would see him from time to time. There were reports of activity at the station building but no one put it all together.

My Son told the reporter you dismissed me so I do not want to talk to you about it, next time a child tell you something maybe you should listen.

Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-09-2017, 09:26 PM
EarthAngel EarthAngel is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 47
  EarthAngel's Avatar
Looks as though a spirit energy is grounded to the building and sometimes if it is negative, it will feed of negative human emotion. They cant hurt you though!
__________________
★·.·´¯`·.·★'Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies'★·.·´¯`·.·★
Mother Teresa
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29-09-2017, 09:10 PM
blackraven blackraven is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,317
  blackraven's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn


My Son told the reporter you dismissed me so I do not want to talk to you about it, next time a child tell you something maybe you should listen.

Lynn

Most definitely, Lynn. Thanks for sharing this story as well.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29-09-2017, 09:16 PM
blackraven blackraven is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,317
  blackraven's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel
Looks as though a spirit energy is grounded to the building and sometimes if it is negative, it will feed of negative human emotion. They cant hurt you though!

Yep, I agree with both parts of your statement, EarthAngel. I think like attracts like when it comes to the spirit world as well as the physical world. In that sense, negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive. Although some spirit/human relationships, just like physical life, are downright confusing as I remember all too well whenever things started going well, the house and the unnerving events seemed to push back at me and my family.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30-09-2017, 03:26 AM
NovaSounds NovaSounds is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 21
 
Spirits are attracted to those who can confirm their existence! Just as in life, Spirits want to be recognized! So they will seek out, and be attracted to things they appreciated while they were alive! So Property, families, items....etc!......Spirits will attach themselves to these things. Most times the attachment can be broken by just acknowledging them, and allowing them to be released. Cleansing rituals by smudging work well if you want the spirit removed.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-10-2017, 08:17 PM
blackraven blackraven is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,317
  blackraven's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSounds
Spirits are attracted to those who can confirm their existence! Just as in life, Spirits want to be recognized! So they will seek out, and be attracted to things they appreciated while they were alive! So Property, families, items....etc!......Spirits will attach themselves to these things. Most times the attachment can be broken by just acknowledging them, and allowing them to be released. Cleansing rituals by smudging work well if you want the spirit removed.

NovaSounds - Thanks for your input and welcome to the forum. I never did any cleansing rituals or even asked him/her/them to leave. Deep down I felt they were there first and I came into their old environment that they were still inhabiting. The first week we were in the house an older woman that was familiar with the house and some of it's history, told me that I shouldn't be surprised if after a while spirit activity takes place in the house. Kinda weirded me out since I had just met the woman. She was right and as we became neighboring friends and discussed what was happening in the house, she remained unmoved as she reminded me that she gave me the heads up when we first met.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Green.Heals Green.Heals is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 230
  Green.Heals's Avatar
Hi blackraven, thanks for your response. Pretty much everything has stopped, and I find it interesting you mention it causing ill health. I have been in and out of ill health for some time. During the year that it was at its strongest, happenings every 2-3 weeks, I fell quite ill with CFS. Which meant I was home more, unable to leave.

The CFS oddly got worse earlier this year, after things began quieting down, the odd thing happens still but no ongoing or ongoing terrible feelings. Than, Ive also started asking for protection for a little over a year now, almost daily. In June the CFS 180'd, and still no bad feelings. Plus, Ive felt safe enough to sleep with the lights off, as Id kept them on at night for almost 2 years here, bcuz of the shadows that were watching me. Shapeless. But big.

. My anxiety was pretty bad in my life, around the time I started seeing/hearing/feeling. I too have heard voices but in different languages, in and out of English but cannot really recall, coming through my ipod, when I was leaving work but alone. I also had the same thing happen, mainly static though come in through my alarm radio when it was set to go off...but not, "on". Unplugged, and never to be used again, not in this place...

& I heard my mothers voice tell me, in my full name, which isnt used any longer, to wake up. It was morning, but never the less. My mother does not even live in this city.
__________________
I cannot know the things I don't know, without logic.

I cannot know the things I do know, without theory.


Me, & whoever gave me my gut-intuition
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums