Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Suspended

The Spiritual Mathematics Proving There is Never Nothing, We Always Were

Here is something I worked on with a famous professor that got published. I share it with you because he allows it and why not share the truth?

0 = 1 * 0 Fine we know that. (A basic premise of abstract algebra)
But we also know

0 = 1*0+2*0+3*0........+Infinity*0 Infinity

Fine a better way to shorten that is by simply saying

0 = Sum (n*0) for all n where n = 1,2,3...Infinity
Which simplifies to

0 = Sum(n) * 0

now ln is natural logarithm because you are dealing with explosive series

ln(0) = ln Sum(n*0)

-Infinity = Sum [ln (n)] + ln(0) for all n

Then

-Infinity = Infinity (because the sum all n is infinity) - Infinity (because ln (o) is negative Infinity)

Simplifying

0 = Infinity

Proving there is never nothing, we are everything and always will be. There is a twenty page proof to this. So, ask questions.

Cheers!
Old 07-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

how can this be some truth to you ?
what if you cant read or write can you than have this truth too ?
Old 07-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
how can this be some truth to you ?
what if you cant read or write can you than have this truth too ?

OK, the only way I can comfort you is to share with you life is meant to be experienced, lived, discussed that is how we share our truths; through the life we live, through the discussions we have. This is a discussion group after all.

For someone who cannot read or write I can tell them verbally and very confidently, "There is proof that this concept of nothing is nonsense. If you start out with nothing, then there is always something as the reality. So, contemplate that and you will see that nothing means little because it is everything that is the truth. Everything as everything and could never have been nothing to be it, it can only be everything from the start."

So, I would tell him this and discuss it with him or her. Listening and looking as their spirit grows overcoming the paradigm like the Buddhist monks did.

Now, there is a place called assistance in developing spirituality which you may wish to go. We all go to Heaven and no one will be left behind.

Cheers!
Old 07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Master
Roman numerals have no zero as their thinking was why have a symbol which represents nothing;
but I do understand and agree with your premise that there is no such thing as nothing.
For me the word “nothing” literally means no-thing; there are not any things.

Now I do not necessarily consider our life force, energy, etc., to be a “thing,” as things are defined as objects,
or material objects, and usually an inanimate object. Although a “thing” can also be an action, situation, event,
or an aspect of life.

A thing can be many things and to say that there is no such thing as no-thing says that all open space is occupied,
if with no more than elements, atoms, protons, etc. To take it further it may be even saying that there is no such thing as empty space.

I believe in an omnipresent source of all which is infinite, and there are no gaps in infinity.
For me infinity is the absence of space and eternity is the absence of time.
If all space is occupied by the one source (God) then there is no such thing as distance,
because there is no place where that presence is not, and if there is no distance then there is no such thing as time.

Ala, there is no such thing as nothing. So the joke goes" I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."
Old 08-10-2016, 02:38 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Roman numerals have no zero as their thinking was why have a symbol which represents nothing;
but I do understand and agree with your premise that there is no such thing as nothing.
For me the word “nothing” literally means no-thing; there are not any things.

Now I do not necessarily consider our life force, energy, etc., to be a “thing,” as things are defined as objects,
or material objects, and usually an inanimate object. Although a “thing” can also be an action, situation, event,
or an aspect of life.

A thing can be many things and to say that there is no such thing as no-thing says that all open space is occupied,
if with no more than elements, atoms, protons, etc. To take it further it may be even saying that there is no such thing as empty space.

I believe in an omnipresent source of all which is infinite, and there are no gaps in infinity.
For me infinity is the absence of space and eternity is the absence of time.
If all space is occupied by the one source (God) then there is no such thing as distance,
because there is no place where that presence is not, and if there is no distance then there is no such thing as time.

Ala, there is no such thing as nothing. So the joke goes" I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."

Starman, you are a genius; you verbalized line for line that equation like the other post would have wanted you to. Thank you for that. Mathematics is just another language to learn and we all can learn it.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Master
Mathematics is said to be a universal language, and it is also present in the Sacred Geometry,
and in the Gematria of the Hebrew Kabbalists. Indeed, the Hebrew language, and a couple of other languages,
are alpha-numeric and their numbers translate into words, similar to your original post an how you spoke
about the number zero. Divine truths can be found in numbers and the number zero is one of the most profound.