Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 31-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
Yes if you hurt others, you get hurt back. A being who experiences that then learns to not harm others. We are all connected. The source seeks harmony between all "atoms" of it's "body." Karma exists to show us the effects of our actions so we can reflect on that and change our actions. So karma is the instrument of change and learning. Karma does not exist without willful beings making choices in behavior. It is a rule of laws imposed to make willful beings accountable for what they create.

It is not laws...

It is just the result of your actions or your desires and where they lead you..

Karma means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect). Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sky,

Any learning more or less need teacher.

There's a danger the energy that with the transmission of energy is pure but not contains of dark energy or controlling effect.

I help to transform bad Gods to purely form Gods and never try to control them in his body. So they trust me to transform this way.

The only teacher you need for Buddhism is the Buddha....
Bad gods and good gods..... they belong in childrens fairy stories
Old 31-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Would you like to experience it?

Would you like to know if it is real?

I know it's not real, I follow the Buddhas teachings ( to the best of my ability ) not some nonsense. I don't need to recieve so called transmissions from a so called master.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
The matter of learning from a teacher is most essential.

All religions have versions of this. Don't forget religion is a business for a lot of people. It's how they earn money and feed themselves to stay alive. Us in the secular life have jobs or other ways to support ourselves that don't depend on religion so religion is something we are interested in, not how we earn our room and board.

People in the religious business, who do it as a job and a way to support themselves, and their temples, churches, and groups seek money. How you get money is to get people to depend on you for something. To come to you for something. You need something to sell, something to attract people. Some use some version of fear, like you will go to hell if you don't come to us to save you. Or they say you need a teacher, like us, to give you something, to make you something. This is a variation of the fear technique. They are trying to get you to depend on them for something. We are spiritual, you are not, we can make you spiritual. We can give you this or that experience.

Throughout history this has gone on. It is not new. The Catholic church used to sell indulgences or "tickets to heaven" for money. That's one reason why Martin Luther rebelled.

By the late Middle Ages, the abuse of indulgences, mainly through commercialization, had become a serious problem which the Church recognized but was unable to restrain effectively. Selling indulgences were from the beginning of the Protestant Reformation a target of attacks by Martin Luther and all other Protestant theologians.

All of those small fundi churches in Christianity that state they alone have the corner on truth and attack other Christian groups...to make sure people come to them, depend on them, tithe to them.

These Buddhist temples that claim their leaders were flying around after death in their rainbow bodies..same thing. It is advertising themselves as having something special and unique to get people in the door.

The truth is selflessness and unconditional love and bliss and joy and "holy rapture" is available to everybody and no one else can give it to you.

But after all of that I will also add teachers can be very important in one's life. Our parents are probably the most important and they often fail at this responsibility. Everyone and everything are our teachers. I myself have a lot of spiritual teachers. I have read hundreds of books on philosophy and religion. All of those authors are my teachers. I have met many people into religion and spirituality. They have all taught me something. So I am not discounting how important teachers are.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I know it's not real, I follow the Buddhas teachings ( to the best of my ability ) not some nonsense. I don't need to recieve so called transmissions from a so called master.

That comes from the buddhas teachings :)

At the same time if it is nonsense then it would be a quick visit wouldn't it?

:)
Old 31-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
All religions have versions of this. Don't forget religion is a business for a lot of people. It's how they earn money and feed themselves to stay alive. Us in the secular life have jobs or other ways to support ourselves that don't depend on religion so religion is something we are interested in, not how we earn our room and board.

People in the religious business, who do it as a job and a way to support themselves, and their temples, churches, and groups seek money. How you get money is to get people to depend on you for something. To come to you for something. You need something to sell, something to attract people. Some use some version of fear, like you will go to hell if you don't come to us to save you. Or they say you need a teacher, like us, to give you something, to make you something. This is a variation of the fear technique. They are trying to get you to depend on them for something. We are spiritual, you are not, we can make you spiritual. We can give you this or that experience.

Throughout history this has gone on. It is not new. The Catholic church used to sell indulgences or "tickets to heaven" for money. That's one reason why Martin Luther rebelled.

By the late Middle Ages, the abuse of indulgences, mainly through commercialization, had become a serious problem which the Church recognized but was unable to restrain effectively. Selling indulgences were from the beginning of the Protestant Reformation a target of attacks by Martin Luther and all other Protestant theologians.

All of those small fundi churches in Christianity that state they alone have the corner on truth and attack other Christian groups...to make sure people come to them, depend on them, tithe to them.

These Buddhist temples that claim their leaders were flying around after death in their rainbow bodies..same thing. It is advertising themselves as having something special and unique to get people in the door.

The truth is selflessness and unconditional love and bliss and joy and "holy rapture" is available to everybody and no one else can give it to you.

But after all of that I will also add teachers can be very important in one's life. Our parents are probably the most important and they often fail at this responsibility. Everyone and everything are our teachers. I myself have a lot of spiritual teachers. I have read hundreds of books on philosophy and religion. All of those authors are my teachers. I have met many people into religion and spirituality. They have all taught me something. So I am not discounting how important teachers are.

Nobody can give you anything Ryan...

You have to have an open heart and be open to the process.. They can introduce you to the experience but you have to do the letting go...

Everything else in your post is about the church or not really understanding spiritual progression.

Also.. did you notice energy as part of the Natural State???
Old 31-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
That comes from the buddhas teachings :)

At the same time if it is nonsense then it would be a quick visit wouldn't it?

:)

The Buddha never taught anything ' Secret ' that would need a so called transmission from another.
Old 31-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Nobody can give you anything Ryan...

You have to have an open heart and be open to the process.. They can introduce you to the experience but you have to do the letting go...

In other words, you offer to give us this experience, and if we don't have it or get it, our hearts are closed.....we are not open...

Sounds like a set up lol.

It's win/win for you and lose/lose for us the way you have defined it. If we get the experience, you are a great teacher and have this special power....we are less than you.... if we don't have it, it proves our hearts are closed, we are flawed and lower than you.... either way you come out golden and we get shamed.... nice bit of a mind game there!

So yea not playing.

If you have something of value that others want, they will come to you, they will find you, you will not have to advertise.
Old 31-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
The only teacher you need for Buddhism is the Buddha....
Bad gods and good gods..... they belong in childrens fairy stories

When you learn deeper into Buddhism then you will know what's good and bad gods. Every religion or spiritual teaching founder there's a God behind. Like Buddha was sent by his mother to human world. His mother is a Goddess and now she is staying in my Paradise.
Old 31-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
The Buddha never taught anything ' Secret ' that would need a so called transmission from another.

Yes he did.. Study the beginning of Zen...

Also there has been more than one Buddha.