Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 03-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
What's the truth?

(I paste it here for my collection).

Okay, I try my best to let you understand what the truth is. Beside Jesus has seen God ,his father, no one ever see God. But I see him descenting from the sky and integrated into my body with my naked eyes. So just tell me, am I wrong or mistaken to meet him? This is his choice, not others can like or dislike about his doings.

My dharma is more than other Gods that's why I can or dare to fight all the devils, demons, bad gods in the spiritual realm. So far no God dare to fight them. This including the bad aliens or alien beasts. So you think someone who only acquired a small dharma can tackle these vast number of opposition parties?

I need ample intelligence, incremental wisdom, right judgement, ability of God like, good conscience, with minimum "omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent" abilities or catch up of higher dharma ability........ So can I bluffing about or play with my life with the fiercest devils ..... in the universe? I can get killed anyhow or anywhere or anytime just to do this on others' behalf. So you think it's kid's game?

I write with truth, that's why the purely formed Gods can put their trust on me. They keep their eyes on my saying and doing. That's why I never simply saying something that's not true. Their numbers are more than 50 millions. So you can see, what I have done for this world. More than half of them are bad gods, they can create more troubles to human that anyone can imagine about. But now they've become good Gods. So I'm not joking.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Master
My lifetime dharma training.

(I paste it here for my collection). The below mentioned are regarding of my dharma practice when I'm a kid , youth, now and before I'm not on this physical world. It's a brief summary of my life dharma energy practice.

Actually, I'm self training more than my mentors teaching me but they're doing the most important part that to rectify and intensifying my dharma energy for nearly forty years. And they protect me from any attack of my enemy. And the dharma energy that they transferred to me is the most precious treasure that can uplift my energy levels.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I should have done it in ten years time. All I can do is my self-training when I was a kid. The only reason is, I don't do anything with my dharma energy after my mentors are integrated inside my body. I agree that I'm a "slow cooker" but actually I never try to switch on my current.

Then it gives me a longer time for me to practice my dharma more "matured" before I use it on real spiritual world events. And the distance between physical world and spiritual are mutually beneficial or it can be either way but it can be reached on both sides. For example, human can change to God directly and God can be turned to physical world or human directly. This is no more a theory. The alien tell me how to do it. And I've trying it but not yet achieve it in full.

I've try my Cupidson and it works (half way). And I try for myself but demons disturbing me. That's the reason I haven't done "anything" yet.

My third eye is the combination of my light from left eye and right eye. So it's different from other that can see only the astral playground inside one's body. But my third eye can see outside my body, that's the real world. And I can tackle with the outside world with the deities.

I can teach a person within a few (5) years time to master my dharma but it has to get the permission from my mentors. My successor should be chosen by my mentors not by me. It's a dharma energy of creation abilities.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Master
Spirit kids invasion.

I paste it here for my collection. For the Christianity or Buddhism there hasn't any invasion of demons inside a person as their practice. So the following are from other sources rather than Christianity and Buddhism. But the Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism practicing are more resembling of such jokes.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see your points now. But just now what you said, Holy Ghost isn't from Christianity. They're from other sources of Gods. Just now they try to control over me. They send a group of eight small kids then they all merged in to my brain. That's the joke that you talked about the holy spirit. They're training a group of small kids for invasion in my mind then they're going to tell what they want you to know and then what you ask?

I tell you again, I also see what you call her Sofia, she's also merged into my body. But not into my mind and was chasing out of my body. Okay, your controlling Godof small kids are not from Christianity. That's for sure now, I saw them with my own third eye.

So now you're on your own now. And no need to drag Christianity into your worship-Gods of unknown deity. That's invasion by spiritual being. It's nothing of the Christianity belief of fire from the God. They're training them to invading human. So you know now what that actually is.

And your experience directly is not true but a fake truth. Someone not Christian connection group that controls over you or you're possessed by them. They can't control me for my mentors'quintessence dharma is with me. Even I don't care about them or go inside the sun will kill the small kids.

Not only Christianity God or saints or Angels can can foreseeing the future but most deity also can. Even ghosts also can foreseeing , so you're cheated by them. And muddled by their scandal invasion or mind control. That's what about the truth I can provide to you so far. And I'll soon find out who's the Gods behind all these. So just be patient before I've found out all the true stories about them.

These kids are only conveying the ideas for or from their master but they have no dharma that's why they never teach you any dharma. So it's obvious that they're not from creator. The most common dharma from creator is energy and knowledge of creation but you didn't get it. So it should be from other places.

I use my energy to filter all the eight small kids out of my brain already. So you should or they should understand who I'm now. I create energy sphere to filter them out that's creation by using or choosing the energy around me. But they don't know how I can do it. That means they're still no match with my dharma.

So I guess, they must have found a religion on earth already. And if not they can find a new religion of their own and tell the story of their own. So what for trying to take other's religion followers for cheating this way. All you said, isn't Christianity, it's easy to find out by true Christian belief. Christians are clever people not so easy to be cheated. You or your believe gods should know that.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Right and false deity.

I paste it here to show how someone is assuming that his own perception of Divine reality is the only true deity.

your every post cook the same soup of false God , false Jesus, false Bible, false this and false that.... May I ask you a few questions ?

1) Do you really know how the relationship between Jesus and God Jehovah? By how? If they are as you said, they're on war from Jesus nailed dead on the cross up to now. Or Jesus can anytime come back to tell us the truth, but there's nothing happen afterwards of now?

2) Why don't you call God Jehovah by his name and just write Yhvh only? Just try to see whether he can get angry with you or not?

3) You said, the Bible is false , then any scripture can be false. The writer can by mistaken written or even he just not the first hand listener or other reasons....

4) You said, the religion or all the religions are false. Just tell me how can you know either they're true or false? Don't just answer me by your guessing work or you ask the so call Holy Spirit of you because I've seen what's happened to you. This is not belong to Christian Holy Spirit.

5)Your source of asking for information is not reliable then you dare to say the one third of the world population believers of Christianity is not believed to the right God, but believe a false God or religion? Who are you? You have to know a false religion can't survive long or they're the minority.

6) What did you gain from what you said "no" to all these you said false or fraud? You're cheated by demons that are inside your body. That your understanding is wrong so your thoughts are cheated by demons and lead you astray.

7) So your Holy Spirit isn't from Christianity group, your Paradise isn't from Christianity God. You even don't really know what's inside the true Paradise (youtold me) that's from God. And all you see from the Paradise is blur and not real. So how can you really understand what's ourside your body or the outside world?
Old 14-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
Christians never meditate.

(I paste here for my collection). Christians never told to see inside of him or her because they never taught to meditate as the Buddhists or Hindus do.

You don't answer my response that means you can't find a good argument for your "legitimate truth", that's a bit pity. What's your legitimate truth when you're meddle-head that is influenced by demons? Your practice isn't Christianity and your belief also isn't Christianity.

But you're here to condemn the founder God of Christianity. What's a joke for nowadays human belief? You can use a word --- "legitimate truth" that to hide all that you're wrong. Just simply said something that isn't true and making assumptions all the way long. What have you and neil know? That shows two of you are the same type of knowing nothing of Jesus Christ and God Jehovah.

So you tell me or all of us that are not following the teaching of Jesus? Have ears to listen.?.?

Let see your last sentence. FIND YOUR TRUTH WITHIN,THEN BECOME YOUR TRUTH AND LIVE YOUR TRUTH- JUST AS HE TAUGHT?

SO you want Christian to follow Buddhism, Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen ....... Teachings that's see your inner self. So why never Jesus teaching his followers to look inside in the human body to find the truth? And your kundalini energy that's why you're not Christian. You want demons to invading into your body so your think that's holy spirit. You even don't know what's Holy Spirit? And you never see the true one.

It's obvious your (all) saying is "persistent ailments" for it's from demons. And they're full of idiotic drivel满口胡言. Your power is from demons that who fight me so far isn't from Christianity but from demons or using of spells and incantations or insignia. So your doing is from the teaching of demons. You're depending on demons to teaching you all these. It's because I can see them with my third eye . Then you try to disturb my left eye.......so it's useless to talk glibly 巧舌如簧to mislead public opinion. Or you're trying to spread eloquently to misinform the public 亂人\听闻.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Master
The Creator.

About creator.

How can a person assuming something that he doesn't really know? It's absurd for him to write something as if he's a creator and can he creates in someway? Is it what he knows from some divine source or from medium-god? And is he really knows about the creator?

My mother was a Taoist who always brought me with her to ask or worship her worship-god or asking about "something" when I was a child. And I get use of the style that the medium Gods have and their talents and limits of understanding.

And I also have meet some of them in the universe several times and finally , they and their family members are surrendered to me. Now they're staying peacefully at my universe-heaven.

As for other medium-god , they are as universe-light family members are finally got themselves staying at my universe-heaven. As long they're not fighting me with incessantly. And they're transformed into purely formed Gods. Then they're accepted as my friend Gods staying at my universe-heaven.

They're many other groups of different Gods from these two main groups. When someone fighting me endlessly are eliminated by me. So what I know their ability and their knowledge of the universe and their relationship up there in the universe. But none of them can be the creator or knowing the Creator.

So I wonder how can someone assume that he knows Creator of the universe? And as if they're neighbors and as if you're nothing that he never known. I'm curious and doubt about it. But no God knows Creator in the universe. So how can he knows this information of the Creator?