Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Ascender
Just noticing, Henri your comment on the circle of 5 - 7 people. We have the minimum working in this thread currently including matt, plus people who havnt responded. Even Nativespirit was right in saying "you wont be able to do this on your own", as was shown since matt was asking for help. Its strange how we all play our role without even knowing it.

Last edited by Sammy : 04-05-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Mostly I just dont think creepy justifies placing alot of fear around her. Who knows what she has to survive around or with.

Poor thing must have been in a really dark place for her to not have crossed over at the time of her death. Yes, she does need to know the kind of love she never got when she was alive. And it is ok to show her that love and compassion, but she needs to understand that any love and compassion she could get from a living person, is but a tiny fraction of what she would be getting on the other side of the Light. Because of the human condition, even the most compassionate loving person on the face of the Earth, would still struggle with the complete and utter devotion of the kind of unconditional love it's going to take to heal all the wounds from this girl's emotional scaring.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Just noticing, Henri your comment on the circle of 5 - 7 people. We have the minimum working in this thread currently including matt, plus people who havnt responded. Even Nativespirit was right in saying "you wont be able to do this on your own", as was shown since matt was asking for help. Its strange how we all play our role without even knowing it.

While I mostly do this kind of stuff on my own, I do also have some experience working in a group. And it is very possible to do soul rescues work via a chat room or private IM. I'd be more then happy to lend my services in this area, as I'm very very passionate about helping all the lost souls, including the ones whom are deemed "evil/demonic" by societies standards.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Master
i'm not so sure she has't passed over already and what you're experiecing maybe the personification of her emotional residue (not that this isn't real). maybe some kind of healing ritual with incense and maybe sing "her" a song; basically a concerted effort to show love and care. this may not work but can do no harm i don't think.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 04-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Poor thing must have been in a really dark place for her to not have crossed over at the time of her death. Yes, she does need to know the kind of love she never got when she was alive. And it is ok to show her that love and compassion, but she needs to understand that any love and compassion she could get from a living person, is but a tiny fraction of what she would be getting on the other side of the Light. Because of the human condition, even the most compassionate loving person on the face of the Earth, would still struggle with the complete and utter devotion of the kind of unconditional love it's going to take to heal all the wounds from this girl's emotional scaring.

I agree completely, a very dark place. The events I think portray that as well. Abuse from the mother to the point of killing herself, and this comming from a young girl. I've been putting out every good vibe I can for this girl since I read this story.

Also agree on the other side of light, words dim the emotions felt.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
While I mostly do this kind of stuff on my own, I do also have some experience working in a group. And it is very possible to do soul rescues work via a chat room or private IM.

Thats awsome! I would be considered new to the connection (4 years or so), but old in the spirit. I was convinced independantly from a very young age of its existence.

Quote:
I'd be more then happy to lend my services in this area, as I'm very very passionate about helping all the lost souls, including the ones whom are deemed "evil/demonic" by societies standards.

I applaud your work!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
i'm not so sure she has't passed over already and what you're experiecing maybe the personification of her emotional residue (not that this isn't real). maybe some kind of healing ritual with incense and maybe sing "her" a song; basically a concerted effort to show love and care. this may not work but can do no harm i don't think.

It is possible, I tried to stick with a simple resolution that would be harmless in practice like you said. I would say a minute or two is worthe the eternity of a lost girl.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Henri77

Quote:

Well there were about 8-9 core members in our church group but not all attended every Sunday. Visitors were sometimes invited to join in & learn about psychic work.

We stayed after the main service, for a weekly class. And did these rescue circles whenever the minister was advised to, by spirit, She taught many other things but felt that was her personal job. To clear the earth of bound spirits.
We mainly practiced readings in class and discussed whatever she felt was needed for our development.... healing mostly... she also took us to see visiting mediums,healers,teachers from time to time.

I don't pretend to know precisely how to do this, (sending souls home)
as every one,,, must be treated according to what they need, (an angel, a loved one, Jesus, the light).... whatever they most easily respond to-trust.
Birdi did the heavy lifting& preparation... and we mainly contacted the souls who needed to go home... & she completed the process.

Readings & healing was our main focus ... but this task she shared on occasion..

There are very aware folks here who do a lot of this... but I don't feel sufficiently qualified-knowledgable to take the responsibility...unless a soul actually comes to me.. Whereas prayer & healing I do feel confident with.

IMO , this is like doing emergency room triage. Or EMT work, And isn't to be taken lightly.
If one is filled with gods light, anything is possible, but you're still accepting responsibility, and should be aware of that.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well there were about 8-9 core members in our church group but not all attended every Sunday. Visitors were sometimes invited to join in & learn about psychic work.

We stayed after the main service, for a weekly class. And did these rescue circles whenever the minister was advised to, by spirit, She taught many other things but felt that was her personal job. To clear the earth of bound spirits.
We mainly practiced readings in class and discussed whatever she felt was needed for our development.... healing mostly... she also took us to see visiting mediums,healers,teachers from time to time.

I don't pretend to know precisely how to do this, (sending souls home)
as every one,,, must be treated according to what they need, (an angel, a loved one, Jesus, the light).... whatever they most easily respond to-trust.
Birdi did the heavy lifting& preparation... and we mainly contacted the souls who needed to go home... & she completed the process.

Readings & healing was our main focus ... but this task she shared on occasion..

There are very aware folks here who do a lot of this... but I don't feel sufficiently qualified-knowledgable to take the responsibility...unless a soul actually comes to me.. Whereas prayer & healing I do feel confident with.

IMO , this is like doing emergency room triage. Or EMT work, And isn't to be taken lightly.
If one is filled with gods light, anything is possible, but you're still accepting responsibility, and should be aware of that.

I agree, but that is usualy the first lesson learned in this practice. I dont think we would do it if we didnt want the responsibility.

It seems to me henri your fear is overwhelming on the subjects of unknown origin. "though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me", if you have found your inner light, no darkness can consume you. There will be no path you cannot walk, for it will always be illuminated in the light of love.

Do you think this scared girl would react well if a bunch of people are confronting her with likewise unknown intent? She is allready scared, and found connection with matt. Whether he is ready for it or not it's happening, and all you need is a light of love to succeed.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Trieah

Quote:
"though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me", if you have found your inner light, no darkness can consume you. There will be no path you cannot walk, for it will always be illuminated in the light of love.

How very true. In my travels into the spirit realms I've come across so many very dark entities, have even battled quite a few. But none have ever been able to truly dim my inner light and hold dominion over me. I used to carry a sword of Light with me for the all the encounters with the lower, more angry spirits. But in time, I went down to only using my hands to just touch them with God's Love and Light, and that works even better then battling with them. You have to know that you know, that you know, that there is nothing to fear from the darkness as long as the Light of God's Love shines brightly inside your heart.