Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Matthewof1989

Creepy girl

So for some time I've sensed this creepy girl standing beside my bed at night. Almost like the girl from the ring. Very creepy. She scared me but last night I decided to talk to her cause maybe she was real and not a figment of my imagination. I got the sense that she was scared and lost. Then I got images of a mean mother, a room in an old house and the strongest inclination that this girl killed herself. It seems very strange to me but I can't explain this vision any other way. I'd like to help this girl but I don't know what I could possibly do. If she is lost why does she have to hang out by my bed at night? Why would she be lost anyway? What do you guys think of this? Sorry if this isn't the right section for this thred I didn't know where to put it.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Ascender
It seems to me this girl has only wanted a place of love, but none exists within her life. Perhaps offer a path toward "our loving home" and she will find her place. Creating a Earthly memory she can use to benefit her spirit. She sees something in you she wants to be a part of. Just dont do anything to jeadordize your spirit for her.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Matthewof1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
It seems to me this girl has only wanted a place of love, but none exists within her life. Perhaps offer a path toward "our loving home" and she will find her place. Creating a Earthly memory she can use to benefit her spirit. She sees something in you she wants to be a part of. Just dont do anything to jeadordize your spirit for her.
How would I go about doing this? I am very new to all this and quite ignorant as to how to go about things.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Quagmire

It is about helping her find the beauty in herself she think she has lost, in order for her to move on. She probably sees beauty in your loving heart so share it with her. Use your imagination and just imagine your love flow out of you and becoming a part of her. So it is about seeing past how she portarys herself and look into the essense of who she is and accept her as the beautiful being she truly is.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Administrator
Hey Matthew,

Maybe you give out a light from within which you dont realise that you do,this young girl is looking for somewhere safe to be, as you are new to all this,i would advise you to go to your nearest spiritual church. and ask the mediums there for their help this young girl needs to be sent over into the light,
you wont be able to do this on your own.

Namaste
Old 03-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Matthewof1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Matthew,

Maybe you give out a light from within which you dont realise that you do,this young girl is looking for somewhere safe to be, as you are new to all this,i would advise you to go to your nearest spiritual church. and ask the mediums there for their help this young girl needs to be sent over into the light,

Namaste
I'm not entirely sure there USA spiritual church in my area. Only Christian churches. I live in the bible belt of Florida. If a church with a medium was to come to town they'd burn it down. Man... I'm getting discouraged. :(
Old 03-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Matthewof1989

Not USA... Is a is what I ment. iPads!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Why do you tell someone that they are not capable of doing something? It is not nice neither is it wise to set up limitations on someone elses path.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Ascender
Sorry matt, just got back from dropping the kid off at school.

Just holding the thought of "her" on the "path" and going to " a home of love" will offer the path needed. It will then be up to her to go or not. The object is it will have created the memory of happening through you and with her on Earth. Allowing the step to take place as a reality on the other side.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewof1989
Man... I'm getting discouraged. :(

Find the beauty in yourself and let it shine, you have everything you need within you to do this task. But if you need help then I will suggest you ask the gods of old for help. You can ask Hermes who is the shepherd of the roads, because he has help many souls on their journey or ask Bragi to sing one of his beautiful songs so it can carry the girl safely to the underworld. The thing is that when we start to wonder we often start to doubt ourself, but when we just do things, it is like we just know how to do it. So just believe in yourself that the light in you is enough and always will be.