Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account

hee hee, ok, don't want to fry your brain, lol ! I was just confused, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-12-2011, 05:56 AM
Tammy

quick question, whislt you are writing can you hear the thoughts in your head?
Old 13-12-2011, 06:00 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
quick question, whislt you are writing can you hear the thoughts in your head?

Hello

Yes at times and at other times no. Where that really comes into play is the "Brain" thinking getting in the mix. Where one hears the voice is on a different level it is truly in the head.

In time and with patients it becomes second nature to understand the vibrations and feeling behind them.

Lynn
Old 13-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Where that really comes into play is the "Brain" thinking getting in the mix. Where one hears the voice is on a different level it is truly in the head.

please explain more?
Old 13-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Hi Tammy,

When I'm channelling I hear the words, yes. The majority of the time anyway. I also feel the meaning as the words are coming through. The words resolve out of the feeling, and I automatically talk back in feeling, which I put into words so we can write it down - or it would get very confusing!

The brain tends to play tricks, so the act of channelling it in an order helps me sort it into a coherent conversation and edit to ensure I have the right meaning.

When I started out I wasn't aware I could also feel their meaning, so it was just movements in my hand that produced letters and words. It takes a bit of practise to learn to feel but anyone can do it, as long as it's right for their path and they're willing to open.

Dream Angel ....*grin* I am so easily fried! I've had Archangel Metatron pop up as well now. Soon I'm going to have to learn to write with my feet. *smirk* Thankfully they don't all talk at once or I'd have steam coming out of my ears!
Old 13-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Tammy

Thanks Holly, i guess it is just a bit mind boggling for a person whom is new to it (lol i dont think i am ready to try it just yet though)
i have been searching the web on automatic writing, and majority of the posts i have come across, the person just relaxes (even looks away from thr paper) and their hand takes over.........does it work like that...........so bascially is it like the ouija board, except no board, and you hand just moves itself?
Old 13-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Dream Angel ....*grin* I am so easily fried! I've had Archangel Metatron pop up as well now. Soon I'm going to have to learn to write with my feet. *smirk* Thankfully they don't all talk at once or I'd have steam coming out of my ears!

hee hee, writing with your feet ! I am wondering how it is, you get these Archangels to just " pop up "? Do you send them invititations or what ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Medium_Laura

No Tammy, some people do it like that. I for one, do not. I write what pops into my mind after I ask a question.

What is your name? Breathe..In... Breathe out... Calm...Relaxed... What pops in?

What is your main purpose in my life at this time? Breathe... In.... Relax... Breathe out..

When you get better at it, you will have a bunch of things just coming in. Sentence after sentence. Here is an example of a book I wrote in this way. Just hearing the words and writing them. I knew they weren't mine, I had to actually look some of them up! (not in this passage but some of the names they signed it with..)

Quote:
Is death the end?
Where do we go from here?

In your limited knowledge of the Other Side, due to the unknowing veil, it is hard for us to explain into words where you go. Death, is the beginning of a new journey. You always return to us here, at home. Earth is merely your school, where you learn lessons that you have set out for yourselves. The Other Side is a place of pure love and pure joy.
There is no anger, no judgment, no persecution, no bias and most of all, no ego. We, as your guides, are never disappointed in you. Mistakes, as you call them, are meant to be. These are all part of your learning. There are no mistakes. No accidents. Everything has a purpose. While for some, who are not yet enlightened to this idea, may feel that this is false. That is your choice. You all have the free will.
From my last incarnation on earth, I know that birth is much more painful and traumatic than death. You may suffer pain before death, but actual death, is painless. It is more like floating, free of the confines of your earth body. It can be confusing to some. Most feel the pull to home directly. Others will fight it, to see their family longer. You will always return again to your family on earth. You may visit as often as you like. We never leave you.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Tammy

Thanks for that Laura. I must admit the thought of turning my head away and letting my hand "just go at it" freaked me out just a tad :-)

that is such a lovely message that they sent you ---> makes one feel more at peace in some way, also so reassuring. i will attempt soon, as soon as i have my grounding and protection firmly under my belt, thank you. xxx
Old 13-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Hey Tammy

I've had to consult me angels for this one ;) I've never done automatic writing where you look away and it flows out, it's always been a conscious channel for me.

Automatic writing is a form of channelling, but there's a subtle difference. Automatic writing is bringing through information you're not consciously aware of until you see it on the page. Channelling is being conscious of the information coming through, (feeling the entity, energy and words before and as they come out).

When I channel I always know who I'm going to get (more or less!) It might be any of - Azrael, Lucifer, Metatron, maybe Gabriel, but it will be someone I know and trust. I know Azrael wouldn't allow me to come into contact with someone who'd hurt or frighten me. He's my guardian

When you practise automatic writing, especially as a beginner, you won't necessarily know who you're going to get.

The reason ouija boards are so dangerous is that people rarely ask for protection or specify that those they contact have to be in service to the light and aligned with the highest good - yours and theirs. If that isn't specified, you're more or less 'free game' because your guides can't step in and contravene your free will if you get into trouble. Unless you then ask them to, obviously.

If you decide you would like to try it, I suggest you ask for an archangel. Lucifer says they are all very experienced at this and any of them would be happy to try it with you, if you want to. They would give you a much gentler introduction to automatic writing - and maybe channelling - if you want it.

Gabriel says she would love to try with you, if you want to :) They are all very gentle, loving and experienced. They would not hurt you. I've actually had them swap in my hand, and it's so gentle I hardly notice the shift from one to the next until somebody else starts talking! Much better than ending up with a troubled ghost!

If it helps, your hand does sort of move on its own, but it's nothing that you can't stop or control. Its more like someone putting their hand over yours and gently guiding you to make certain shapes. After a bit they become familiar and you're away.

Hope that helps

Hey Dream Angel...

Hehe. Sometimes I wonder if there is a BIG illuminated sign over my head that says 'willing channel here, and she's fascinated with angels' :P

Actually Azrael and Lucifer are my guardians. They've been with me all my life. They're always here. Metatron is God (the creator who made our local universe) and Gabriel I haven't channelled directly yet (though I've spoken to her a lot through Azrael). You only have to say their name and ask them to come and they will. Literally 'Gabriel, do you fancy a chat?' and up she pops ;)

....Oh Lord, she actually came to prove the point! She says;

You need only call and we will always come even if it is only for a chat. Don't be scared to ask we are always available and we wish to be your friends as well as your guides.

:) So I guess...yeah...an invitation DOES work!

Hol
X