Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Administrator
]Automatic Writing –

The act of writing is a disassociated of altered state of being. Automatic writing sometimes produces astounding results that seem to be beyond the ordinary knowledge or ability of the writer. Most automatic writer’s wanted to communicate with the dead or to contact a highly evolved discarnate being who will dispense wisdom. Thee writer us usually unaware of what is being written. Typically automatic writing is far more rapid than normal writing; as a consequence many words are joined together. The script is larger and more expansive than the writer’s own script, and in some cases has duplicated hand writing to the deceased person who has been contacted.

Source: Harper’s Encyclopedia of the Mystical and Paranormal

Automatic Writing – Getting Started

Get into a comfortable position

Sitting at a table or the computer

Be free of distractions

Strange as it is if you are tired there might be better results

Clear you mind of clutter

We are going to start with talking to our Guide

Trust in whatever you write is done by Spirit Guide

Do not let the brain process information, just type or write

Take the eye focus from being directly in contact with the computer or paper

REMEMMBER THIS TAKES PRACTICE

What do you do and ask?

Tell your Spirit Guide you wish to communicate with them
Be clear that you can ONLY work with one at a time

Type or write HELLO ( and see what response there is )

If you get a reply try simple YES / NO questions as you proceed

When you’re comfortable with Guides you can move to deceased LOVed one’s ect

REMERBER always to work protected and in the White Light, calling in your Guides and higher masters such as God

There is a lesson I have used with one's in a workshope setting with good results.

Lynn
Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 AM
swan88

Thanks Lynn for that description..
I have done this once now, and wow it really took off. Filled like 10 pages of stuff with the not looking thing. The things I wrote did not make sense in ways.. "we are glad to see you are going to do the test" I'm confused because of the "We" bit??? I also got a lot of messages at once.. but it was amazing to just write and write and have no idea of what was coming out. When reading it over it seemed like there were so many different.. topics?
I asked for protection and highest good.. but I told.. (who?) that they could use my hand.. because I'm very new to everything I dont know where to be cautious? Is it a no no to let other.. things use your limbs?
Old 06-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Medium_Laura

Swan88 "We" means you have a team of guides that are all collectively talking :) When I wrote my book from auto writing, they used "We" a lot. I channeled from Spirits of the 3rd ray. Which I had to look up because I had no idea what the 3rd ray was! :)
Old 06-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for the reminder Lynn, it has been awhile since I have done this.... need to get back to it.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by swan88
Thanks Lynn for that description..
I have done this once now, and wow it really took off. Filled like 10 pages of stuff with the not looking thing. The things I wrote did not make sense in ways.. "we are glad to see you are going to do the test" I'm confused because of the "We" bit???

Opeing up can at times bring in a FLOOD of information. Rememer YOU are fullu in control of this. If its TOO much simply say stop and slow it down one at a time and ask one's Guides to help control the flow some. It is at times a TEST is some ways we are given to see if we are ready to open up more. Embrace it as a test and if it feels WRONG on any level simply state ok test is done.

I also got a lot of messages at once.. but it was amazing to just write and write and have no idea of what was coming out. When reading it over it seemed like there were so many different.. topics?

I get a lot of information I have no clue what it means or even at times what language it be in. I had Russuian over and over for several year's and it as messages that when I got them translated did mean something to someone. I get symbols that if I Google them I find they go to Sacred Geometry. So there are many many ways it comes in. Morse Code,music, even flowers that have a meaning to someone.

Yes topics overlay and in time and with patients one will be able to SORT it to come in one at a time. Often I will be wirtting something go to re read it and go I I have to paste this part OUT as its a message not a part of what I am wirtting on yet I am not aware alwyas that I have put something. I too am in total trust of me Guides and of me when I do shift.
I asked for protection and highest good.. but I told.. (who?) that they could use my hand.. because I'm very new to everything I dont know where to be cautious? Is it a no no to let other.. things use your limbs?

Call in one's Guides or call in the Universal Light or God if that calls to ye. Its all the higer good vibration. Where to be cautious is on all levels.....too the tummy tells us much about how we feel. if it feels tight or tense then things are not comfortable. If that inner voice comes in saying OK hmmmm hear it. That is a body feeling like the skin crawls a bit.

There are two trains of thought on letting one be used as the tool. Some feel its possession, but if ye make it clear in one's intention that YOU control things then YOU are only the channel for what comes in. When I let one use me hands I am letting them use the TOOL that be there.....the fingers that can move along the key, while yes at times I have no clue what I am writting I know that I ma pressent....I FEEL the keys. Its when the feeling goes I worry.

Lynn
Old 06-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Suspended
Swan88,

I must be lucky because when I channel it all comes out in a nice linear stream! Automatic writing is a bit different as I understand it, but as for letting spirits use your hand, it's not a no-no. I do it every day!

As long as you've asked for protection and you trust the being(s) your working with, it's fine. I've had Azrael in my writing hand and Lucifer in my left at the same time (it's odd watching your fingers move under someone else's guidance, but very cool!)

Just make sure your space and body are being respected - any being you do allow to touch you should have no problem easing off, leaving you or doing anything else you want it to if you get scared or want to stop. Don't be afraid to say if it freaks you out. But other than that, go for it ;)

I fill pages too, books on books with it and it's a lovely experience :)
Old 06-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool experiences Holly ! I always wondered about using my non - dominant writing hand. The writing I get is not horizontal but vertical, which is ok too, one gets used to it.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Suspended
Hey Dream Angel :)

He wasn't writing with it, he was letting me get used to his energy but there's no reason he couldn't, I suppose. I guess my motor control is better with the right so he might get better results more easily, but it's probably possible.

Vertical? That's pretty cool. I guess you would get used to it after a bit.

:)
Old 06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Holly,

Thanks for correcting me , I thought you/they were writing with you with both your hands same time.

What I would like to experience would be spirit drawings, not sure how one goes about that, any ideas ? or just ask them ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Suspended
Hey Dream Angel,

Noo! Not writing with both hands, I think my poor brain would just fry if BOTH my hands were writing since I have to feel for the right shapes sometimes. Lucifer was moving my left hand/fingers and I was talking to him and Azrael through the right.

Re drawings, yes, you can definitely ask! It never hurts and it opens you up for the experience, if someone does choose to provide. :)