Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
please explain more?

Hello

Well the brain is a thinking tool that we have it too is great at putting forth what it thinks into trying to figrure out and understand or even dismiss things. So when it comes to an automatic message HOW do we know its not simply our own thoughts that are going forth to the page ? Honestly mabye we do not. What I personally know is that when I get a message from Spirit or from another being or soure the lingo and the words are not one's I go with. At times I find I even have to LOOK up a words meaning as its not one that I know....or know how its to be used in the context put forth. In taht I know its not from me thinking it out and putting it out.

Too I have had one's "watch" me in that space of writting and I am "BLANK" for lack of a better word in expression and even motions....other than the pen or fingers moving. I am calm and at peace in the feelings I give off.

I have got at times Morse Code ( and at the time I was going to toss out the page it was me mate that said it looks like code...but it was all one long long line....it was words. I have had cymblas ( and trust me I am no artist ) that I have been able to find meaning too. YET if I was to free hand it NO way.

So it really comes down to learning how one FEELS when one is writting and that is it truly from souce and not self. Remembering too at times we are working with more than one at a time. Then it gets fun.

Lynn
Old 14-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Tammy

Thanks for explaining more.
Old 15-12-2011, 06:59 PM
njbr1111

This is a great thread ! I'd like to give this a try (I did it once, the information didn't mean much and seemed to be written in an old english style) but I can't come up with any ideas/questions to ask my guides ! any thoughts ?
Old 15-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

Most times what comes to us in Automatic Writting if one is using a pen is Old English mode and often I get asked where the well of ink be for me feather. Its see to Spirit many times in the form they were used to. So many times it flows a lot more easily if one is in a darkened room lit by a candle. No music on just quiet.

What to ask one's Guides "KISS" is the rule there "Keep it simple silly" to make sure one really is in communications with one's Guide. Asking something only one's Guide would know something that ye feel they have helped on with.

Here is a simple lesson....

Automatic Writing –Getting Started

1) Getinto a comfortable position

2) Sittingat a table or the computer

3) Befree of distractions

4) Strangeas it is if you are tired there might be better results

5) Clearyou mind of clutter

6) Weare going to start with talking to our Guide

7) Trustin whatever you write is done by Spirit Guide

8) Donot let the brain process information, just type or write

9) Takethe eye focus from being directly in contact with the computer or paper

10) REMEMMBER THIS TAKES PRACTICE

What do you do and ask?

- Tell your Spirit Guide you wish tocommunicate with them

- Be clear that you can ONLY workwith one at a time

- Type or write HELLO ( and see whatresponse there is )

- If you get a reply try simple YES /NO questions as you proceed

- When you’re comfortable with Guidesyou can move to deceased LOVed one’s ect

REMERBER always to workprotected and in the White Light, calling in your Guides and higher masterssuch as God

Old 15-12-2011, 07:54 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alandra
Get a pen and paper, clear your mind and just do it.
This is the best method, think of nothing just write. At first it will be garbage but continue and it will resolve itself.

There is no knack to it, no correct form, no laws. Just apply the nike theory:
Just do it. (C)