Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-03-2024, 07:48 AM
Pathfinder

Or maybe it’s all just a lie in an elaborate successful oppression of us but sparrow just wants to say that Jesus was great https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3TmzpwVfZY
Old 28-03-2024, 08:36 AM
Master

Bluefonsy…….” I’d be curious to know what a world without Christianity would be like”

I feel that there would have been less deaths, less wars, less suffering, less starvation and less mental health problems. Imo.

But I guess this could apply to a lot of religions.
Old 29-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I could almost feel disinclined to continue, so as to encourage others to further this current exquisite interlude of interactive dialogue.

I mirror equal gratitude for openly acknowledging your perceived value in my efforts to illuminate and empower others. Most remain silent, as not to expose themselves for having gained clarity from a source so eccentric.

You jest:
Do you think you could send a few really strong spirits down to the next game my team LFC are playing and ask them to kick in a few extra goals for us and perhaps nudge the other players out of our way.

What makes you think the other team had not already asked me to do the same? (Sparrow to insert a wink emoji)

In regard to lessons:
Yes I totally understand what you mean and yes it certainly makes sense.

For the benefit of some who did not comprehend my message, I shall put it another way.

Far and near are points of view; male and female are points of view; suffering and happiness are points of view. All incarnations are points of view; they are as much of a lesson as ice is water, and water is steam. These points of perspective can be experienced as a lesson, to explain to your brain how one point of view got to another, as from A to B. However, your spirit is already at C and D, and E and F, and so on. When you are one with your spirit, it is no longer necessary for you to experience Self as a lesson, only as an eternal experience of Self joy. The ultimate state of joy is the state that requires nothing else to exist; it accepts there is only joy, and everything else is an illusion.

As previously stated: Always follow your greatest joy, and it will lead you to your greatest wisdom.

You ask:
But what about the Dalai Lama who we are told reincarnates over and over again. Or is that a different scenario altogether.

Firstly, as I have previously attempted to remind people, all incarnations of all lifetimes, within all timelines are you, and only you. That is, I am you right now speaking directly to me, but to a part of me which is experiencing another point of view of us. This is to say, everyone on your planet is us, and all of their lifetimes are us. We are One. It is only the human ego which seeks to limit one of those "points of view", or "incarnations", as their personal property. The Akashic records exist to make all points of view available for everyone, because we ARE all everyone, in our highest most expansive point of view of ourselves.

In this wisdom, I invite you to understand we are all the Dalai Lama, both in the past, and in the present.

When a Dalai Lama is appointed as the new successor, it is done so through an institution designed and favoured to achieve that required result. This is to say, things are done behind the scenes of the majority to ensure there is a new Dalai Lama, in order to perpetuate the religion and give the successor credibility.

It is said that the wise Dalai Lama now wishes to end the cycle of reincarnation, and this is because China insists they would have to be approved by the state. This is an example where religion, whichever one it is, alters its practices to fit the political position or needs of any given point in time.

You remark:
I still can’t get my head around of some of the things that I have discovered.

Bring forward what you have revealed, so others may share in your view through the lens of your studies.

In regard to portals:
Can you explain how they actually work (as simply as you can). Do they help space travellers to travel at the speed of light?

I shall endeavour to do so, in a manner of simplicity.

Portals, as we may call them, are very specific points where the frequencies of consciousness (in whatever form) differ very significantly in relationship to its surrounding area. This differentiation creates an incompatibility of space and time within that specific area, which is usually limited in its proximity.

To paint this into a simple visualisation for you, I had said that Earth was once more equivalent to a 5th density of consciousness reflection. What brought it more towards a 3rd density alignment was mass human consciousness, as their population increased, and their thought projections of a 3rd density nature increased.

Parts of your planet still retain memory and frequency of this 5th density, at specific places, particularly along those energy lines you had asked about. Those locations then will, under certain circumstances, become incompatible with time and space of their surrounding area. The circumstances I speak about have to do with individual human consciousness interacting with those areas, as well as weather conditions and other energetic phenomena.

This principle also includes densities of lower planes of existence, and not only what is termed "higher". This means thought forms in those lower realms will come into your sphere of influence through those locations. You often experience this in physical locations that have a history of extreme suffering, which have opened compatibility frequencies, which in turn invite those thought forms into your own realm.

If you want to know where portals are, merely look where focused consciousness is either stored in memory, or at points where it is significantly different than its surrounding area. The differentiation actually creates a gravity well between two points in the fabric of reality, where the vibrational match at two points supports one another as an entry and an exit point. Your secret military industrial complex already knows this and exploits it for their own agenda.

In regard to your question of space travel, it is not actually travelling per se, as nothing truly goes anywhere; it is that they attract towards them a state (a location) by creating a toroidal field around them. The frequency of the toroidal field and the frequency of the distant location produce an entry and exit point, as I have explained.

We shall continue to your second flurry of thoughts.

(The more questions you ask at once, the longer my responses are going to become).

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-03-2024, 06:08 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Let us look at your next flurry of thoughts.

You remark:
You have to be very brave to do so.

Of course you do; that is what is required to be a good leader. More importantly, it is part of your true Self that is placing that circumstance there for you to see who you really are. Do not be afraid of being who you truly are, because you are immortal and cannot cease being that which you truly are. You can only cease being that which you are not. So, in this wisdom, understand those in power have no true power, for they can only show you what you are not, by taking away that part of you which you are not. So what is there to fear?

By the way, those who think and act with apparent immunity within their perceived global power, are not the ones with the most power. There is always someone more powerful. Additionally, it is not a hierarchy of power which exists, but a toroidal energy power dynamic in place.

You remark:
You say the ETs want to work with our Governments but most of our Governments are corrupt, greedy and self serving imo so I can’t see how that would work. Ok maybe there are a few people in some Governments might be decent but most people just don’t trust Governments anymore, so wondering how you think that would work.

I do not indicate they want to work with governments, per se, only to maintain the free will of human civilization and respect their structures of power, institutions and law and order. You must remember this world is your thought projection reality and one you, as a human species, all rely on to experience your unique point of view. The majority of extraterrestrials are very keenly aware they must uphold your chosen point of view, by authority of their own upheld laws.

Governments are not the ones in power; they are merely the public facing institutions used to deliver a process designed by others holding more influence elsewhere.

You are perhaps unaware contact, in many forms, has long since taken place with extraterrestrials of both Pleiadian, Grey and Raptor origin. The scope of their mutual interaction is extensive, and has been for many years. It is now at the point that interactions take place on a daily basis.

You ask:
So can you think of any way that can help get the message out about what is really happening and how to reach more people and of course create a positive outlook.

Do not seek to deliver your information to those who do not willfully invite a relationship with such truth. Deliver your information to those people, and within those places, which are compatible with your intent and invite such illumination. Within greater numbers you have better sustainability and defence from oppressive countermeasures. As species of similar fish school together, and as a family of lions form a pride together, create your own school of thought and prides of passion that manifest portals of positive potential, that I have just spoken about to you. Those portals of frequency of truth then open the doorway to a brighter future for humankind.

Within the greatest heart wisdom, I acknowledge for you a wonder full day.

-Sparrow

Old 29-03-2024, 06:12 PM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

What Sparrow decides to say, or not say, does not have to determine what anyone thinks or how you live your life.

It serves the heart wisdom of no one to neither bring down nor deify any one individual; it is more productive to respect where others are in their spiritual awareness, and not actively alienate them from their own support structures of morality, in a world bereft of such morality. My function is to provide foundations of positive support, not to remove beneficial support from which many currently depend.

Anything which consciousness wills to exist, not only can exist, but will exist, for everything that is imagined must come into existence. Everything is a thought form, regardless if it is a place or a person. If you want to experience Jesus when you disembark from your body, then so shall this be the case.

Live the reality you wish to believe is so.

-Sparrow

Old 29-03-2024, 06:22 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

You ask:
Any clarification you can provide on the channeling phenomena would be appreciated.

It is not my preferred practice to comment or place judgement on any one individual, as this is a practice best left to the individual perceiving their own relationship with truth.

However, it has long been within my awareness that infiltrations of all varieties have existed, both in religions and in the more modernised new age movement. These infiltrations, as they have always been, are an attempt to shift focus away from one thing in favour of something else, usually meant as disinformation and distraction. An example of this is the hierarchical mindset which was injected into spiritual media, by those who benefit most by a society adopting a hierarchical mentality. This mentality was meant to create a perception of "distance" between who you are now and where you are "supposed" to be. In turn this encourages further external deity worship by idolising spiritual gurus, and reinforcing the need for power structures and mass following of so-called spiritual leaders. In other words, more religions and more oppressive empires.

It can be said, when it comes to channelling material, that such material is only as accurate in interpretation as the individual who is the filter for it. This is in the same way as a radio station broadcast is only as good as the technology which it is being received through. You also have the element of not knowing who or where such transmission originates, or what their motive is for communicating through that vehicle.

You cannot truly know who is providing information at any given time, but ultimately it is another part of you delivering it to that part of you, here and now.

Where the information is coming from is often something you cannot immediately determine, but information will always remain information, and its origin is arguably irrelevant, only what you choose to do with it is of ultimate importance.

The motive behind any information is usually associated with multiple layers of purpose, all of which has its own desired outcome. Since you cannot determine what those outcomes are, it is of most benefit to you to simply determine what the income is to you personally. That is, what influence you want to internalise, and what experience you want to externalise.

Information, or light, is simply a language of consciousness; it remains simply this until you as an individual choose to give form to it in relationship with your perception of yourself. It is for you then to not get caught up in what clothes information wear in appearance to you, but for you to use all information as simply a mirror for you to decide how you experience yourself.

All external information outside of you is just information; ultimate truth ONLY exists inside of you, for Self experience can ONLY originate from here.

With the greatest joy in the Ultraverse.

-Sparrow

Old 29-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Master
Dear Miss Hepburn,

Please feel free to disagree or withdraw your point of view, as is reflective of your personal experiences.

I am more than happy to comment upon the view from your lens, or observe it in the sacredness of your individual perception.

-Sparrow

Old 29-03-2024, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Miss Hepburn,
Please feel free to disagree or withdraw your point of view, as is reflective of your personal experiences.
Hi, I do feel free, thank you. Sometimes I get busy and don't wanna get into a 'thing' about something.
So much easier to drop something, move on..when I have other things to attend to, esp. That's all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
.Information, or light, is simply a language of consciousness; it remains simply this until you as an individual choose to give form to it in relationship with your perception of yourself. It is for you then to not get caught up in what clothes information wear in appearance to you, but for you to use all information as simply a mirror for you to decide how you experience yourself. ...All external information outside of you is just information; ultimate truth ONLY exists inside of you, for Self experience can ONLY originate from here.

Brilliant simplicity!

Heartfelt Thanks for your continued illuminations!

__/\__
Old 30-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

"The ultimate state of joy is the state that requires nothing else to exist; it accepts there is only joy, and everything else is an illusion. Always follow your greatest joy, and it will lead you to your greatest wisdom."

~Sparrow, 3/29/24

Inspiring encouragement!

The arrow launched in eternity finds its mark at the heart. This goes beyond preference or gradation, it's simply the Self-manifesting radiance of our own display. Some call it love. Poets make names, it makes poets!

Love Always, __/\__