Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2020, 08:16 PM
Legrand

Nice to read you for the first time Sorai Rai Aorai and Pagandell.

So many nice souls are popping out.

Where was I?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Guide

Hello, Legrand. Nice to meet you, and see the newly reemerging sense of community here. It can be seen that even the little sparks in the air in this thread do serve to bring us together. Therefore I am grateful to Josephine_B and hazada guess as well.

When I first happened upon these threads, I was so amazed that I also felt a sense of having “missed something.” That was 9 years ago, so just look what is to
come!

One question I have for everyone is: How are you getting in touch with and manifesting your core spirit values?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
It's not the masses that start the wars, it's the corrupt leaders. We need not lift one finger to violence. It starts and ends with the word NO. Best wishes to you too.

Hello Josephine,

It is not that black and white in saying what causes wars.

Like wondering who came first, the chicken or the egg?

As long that there is a side to choose from there will be wars IMHO. We are all in the same boat.

Regards,
Old 16-09-2020, 09:35 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
It's not the masses that start the wars, it's the corrupt leaders. We need not lift one finger to violence. It starts and ends with the word NO. Best wishes to you too.

Really? That'd be a simple world then, wouldn't it. I'm sure all we have to do now is take down all those evil oppressors and the whole world will be fine. /s

I'm pretty sure this type of thinking has transpired in human history before too. Unfortunately, it never really goes like that, imo.

JL
Old 16-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

I did notice you lurking behind the proverbial curtain.

I am, as always, in all ways, honoured by your exchange and extend my deepest love to your sensitive and maternal soul.

Yes, the virus. I had expected this to be in the forefront of certain minds.

To begin with, it is only a crisis if you choose it to be one. Human civilisations have faced many viruses, and each one has overcome it in their own unique way within their given capacity. Equally, each individual will interpret a very different experience from the events of this virus, and it’s subsequent outcomes.

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships. What you are now experiencing is a pattern of behaviour which has reached a tipping point and erupted into a manifestation of urged change and inner-reflection. You are being encouraged to revise and reconsider your core values and what your priorities truly are as a global community, and as an individual.

The virus in its infancy already existed within your environments and other species, yet it ultimately made its way into the lives of humanity through human behaviour. It is similarly human behaviour that has exacerbated manageable events by exploiting fear through misinformation and propaganda for personal gains. This merely works to inflame and provoke conspiracy theories, distrust and distraction. None of these responses can be of any benefit to anyone to entertain, and do more harm than the virus itself.

Those with a strong natural immune system and who practice self-love within their energy field will show very little symptoms at all. These individuals will mostly experience effects through loved ones, and it will be their challenge to bring a sense of understanding, healing and community to others.

Those who suffer more severe symptoms, but recover, will face the challenge of revising their sense of core values and life priorities. They will have a deeper and more sacred relationship with themselves and others, including the planet upon which they live. Indeed, this shall soon be reflected more transparently within people of power and authority. Though there will continue to remain those who act from a place of fear.

Those who are unable or unwilling to transmute symptoms will take their leave from this climate of change within human destiny, and will take this opportunity to disengage from physical life. For these, it is important for them to be remembered for how they lived, not for the manner through which they died.

Despite the sorrow and sense of loss experienced through these events, the timing was significant, and the proceeding outcome will deliver surprising changes that have long been sought by humanity. In this respect, the virus has functioned as a catalyst for human consciousness, regardless of whoever you feel compelled to blame.

No malign organisation or fabricated conspiracy has the capacity to thwart the predominant and ever-pervasive will of mass consciousness, or indeed, planetary consciousness.

In light of love.

-Sparrow

Dearest Sparrow,

Thanks for your words. Your visit here feels like a sweet breeze full of love and wisdom.

Your devote friend,
Tiss
Old 16-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Sparrow,

Thanks for your words. Your visit here feels like a sweet breeze full of love and wisdom.

Your devote friend,
Tiss

Hey Tiss! Hug
Old 17-09-2020, 01:17 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai

One question I have for everyone is: How are you getting in touch with and manifesting your core spirit values?

So very nice of you to ask.

A long road of Life of gut wrenching honesty and self searching.
The values are pretty universal I think.
Divine Love, Childlike playfulness and innocence in purity.
After peeling away my learned and self created self.

The how is complicated, but my main road is called
the Good Red road of the Peace Pipe or Chanunpa in Lakota.
Which includes Sweat lodge=(inipi) vision quest=(Haŋblečeya)
Yuwipi which translate something like "They wrap him up".
Also at (Lowampi)=Pipe ceremony and helper at Sun-Dance=(Wiwanke Wachipi) never as an initiate though,
as I did not have the vision or the dream.
I follow the Sacred and the Sacred Hoop of Life
which we are all apart.

For years under Holy men and Medicine men and Spiritual leaders.
They say this is an Earth mans way or common mans way
and it is guided and walked with the Buffalo (Tatonka) and
the Eagle (Wanbli) which all come from Wakan Tanka or
Great Mystery or Sacred Spirit aka Great Spirit.
I have attained the level of kinder garden.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin (All is connected and related)
^^^^^^^
Old 17-09-2020, 01:22 AM
Guide

Aho ImthatIm!

I have wanted to learn about this form
of Spirituality! Would you be so kind as to share in more detail about it all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
So very nice of you to ask.

A long road of Life of gut wrenching honesty and self searching.
The values are pretty universal I think.
Divine Love, Childlike playfulness and innocence in purity.
After peeling away my learned and self created self.

The how is complicated, but my main road is called
the Good Red road of the Peace Pipe or Chanunpa in Lakota.
Which includes Sweat lodge=(inipi) vision quest=(Haŋblečeya)
Yuwipi which translate something like "They wrap him up".
Also at (Lowampi)=Pipe ceremony and helper at Sun-Dance=(Wiwanke Wachipi) never as an initiate though,
as I did not have the vision or the dream.
I follow the Sacred and the Sacred Hoop of Life
which we are all apart.

For years under Holy men and Medicine men and Spiritual leaders.
They say this is an Earth mans way or common mans way
and it is guided and walked with the Buffalo (Tatonka) and
the Eagle (Wanbli) which all come from Wakan Tanka or
Great Mystery or Sacred Spirit aka Great Spirit.
I have attained the level of kinder garden.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin (All is connected and related)
^^^^^^^
Old 17-09-2020, 02:35 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Aho ImthatIm!

I have wanted to learn about this form
of Spirituality! Would you be so kind as to share in more detail about it all?

I love sharing this form of Spirituality.
It is an experiential and ceremonial way.
It is difficult to share the full essence of it, in written form.
I am limited in writing skills so I will share what I can
and what I am comfortable with.
I am open to share or convey what I can in writing.
Old 17-09-2020, 03:38 AM
Guide
Big Hug Dear Aorai!