Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 27-03-2012, 02:57 PM
mac

It is nice that we have members who are interested in learning more....

Please keep it in mind, Loneblossom, that this isn't the only forum about Spiritualism that we frequent - you could always join us on the others if you feel like joining in other discussions or simply following them to broaden your perspective.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Loneblossom

Thanks Mac and Jim. I have joined another forum that you are both on (although it's a bit quiet at the moment!).

I'm a bit of a reader, I like to research and get heaps of info on things that I'm interested in. At the moment I'm finding out about Spiritualism to see if it is a religion that I'd want to become more involved with.

See you both in the forums!
Old 28-03-2012, 12:28 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneblossom
Thanks Mac and Jim. I have joined another forum that you are both on (although it's a bit quiet at the moment!).

I'm a bit of a reader, I like to research and get heaps of info on things that I'm interested in. At the moment I'm finding out about Spiritualism to see if it is a religion that I'd want to become more involved with.

After I'd written my earlier piece I spotted your name elsewhere. Glad you'd already made it.

In response to what you've said above, the fundamentals of Modern Spiritualism are very simple. It's a great starting point for understanding life, why we're here et al. It's not just about death and 'the spooks' and one doesn't need to be a church member. Many confuse Spiritualism as being its churches and messages simply because for them it may be all there is of interest.

Just as a bye-the-bye I've never been a church member although in my 'early days' I was an occasional visitor as I built my database of understanding. I do suggest, though, that newcomers consider visiting one as it can be a great help to meet up with others of a like mind.

Last edited by mac : 28-03-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Old 28-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Loneblossom

All very good advice Mac, I'll keep it in mind as I learn more :)
Old 28-03-2012, 03:45 AM
mac

Quote:
All very good advice Mac, I'll keep it in mind as I learn more :)

It was my pleasure. But not advice.... Just a few ideas for your consideration and a suggestion.

I never give advice.
Old 28-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Loneblossom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
It was my pleasure. But not advice.... Just a few ideas for your consideration and a suggestion.

I never give advice.

Aha - you are so right - never give advice!!
Old 31-03-2012, 12:30 PM
sarabrook22

The Bhagwad gita .
Old 31-03-2012, 01:50 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabrook22
The Bhagwad gita .

This book isn't about Spiritualism.
Old 31-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This book isn't about Spiritualism.

But you might want to read it anyway, Mac.

Jim
Old 31-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

They're ALL too quiet. But Mac and I do our part to liven them up.

Jim