Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder

Spiritual pause

Hey everybody, I'm writing today to say that I am at a pause with spirit lately and strangely... Im ok with that. I know that spiritual progress needs a break just like if you were practicing an instrument or writing a book. I know that other things in my life need focus and attention and that spirit is not far away. I know that others have mentioned that its frustrating not to be able to feel those experiences or hear/see/sense the usual things but I take it as a nice reprieve and dont feel my own pressure to keep pushing toward being able to better understand these experiences.

I don't presume to know how anyone else in this present state would deal with it, but I think it is a good thing. I just had a baby 6 months ago and while pregnant, all sorts of things were going on so for things to calm and settle and breathe-id say its pretty nice.

I still get the occasional ringing in the ears or visual pops, I acknowledge it and continue with what im doing. I figure when things level out with my personal situation (nothing dramatic or negative), activity will continue as it had in the past.

I'd like to hear thoughts on how often this happens with everyone else and how you interpret it? Do you notice any patterns?

~journey
Old 06-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Its happened for me too for the past six months or so. So i have been practicing speaking to God because i do miss having *spiritual* experiences. I also bought a kyanite stone. :)
But, a lot of stuff has slowed down sincei have finally after almost a decade let go of a strong soul connection. Lifeis pretty normal and sometimes i dontknow what to do, amd find myself bored. Also, this is the first time so i cannot answer your question.
Do you haveany ideas why this happens?
Old 11-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Experiencer
Lots of hiatus' here in my development and each time I feel Spirit step back I know I'm about to have a real human experience haha.

6 months pregnant and have had the most complicated and worst pregnancy ever, I gave up readings around month 3, almost died around month 5 and now month 6 realize now I'm on bedrest my body needs all the energy I can get and readings and spirit work is on hold indefinitely...

will just patiently wait for Spirit to call me back to service once again ... whenever that is.

I used to get very insecure about this but understand the purpose of it all now ...
Old 11-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Master
Time to breath out...

From what I've gathered over the past twenty odd years, most people get similar breaks in continuity...
It's part of the spiritual breathing sequence - so to speak...

You've been breathing so much information and ideas in, now is the time to start breathing out, whilst you diagnose the in's and out's of that you've been presented with... Just relax and enjoy the vacation... Spirit will call you to heel, when the time is ripe...

In this instance, we are considering 'mindful' respiratory measures, not the physical operation...

Best wishes to one and all...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...