Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Experiencer
Karma, what it really is

Karma, what it actually is

The punishment/reward concept is not really what Karma is really about.
All throughout our evolution as souls judgements are made...
dualistic assumptions which we impose on the simple truths of Life...
dualistic assumptions that rob us of clear vision...
And when these dualistic assumptions are labeled "bad"...we repress them....
when they are labeled "good" we desire them.
The problem with the "bad" is we put forth a lot of energy to push it away from ourselves...
to hide it in dark corners of ourselves where we don't have to deal with it. But all the energy that it takes to maintain it in it's dark place...gives it a new life , and this life has no real existence...except in our Fear.
And as our fear feeds it...it grows and grows...yet with our mighty wills we still hold it at bay.
Well, guess what...we can't do that forever... We have to face the things we have judged as bad and feared eventually....
They ALL come back eventually.
And as you say, rather than look at this as a cause of suffering...
it becomes our path to Freedom.
Karma is our path to Freedom..
At some point we all turn on the road we have traveled,
we are returning to our Source..
.but upon this road we encounter ALL those things we have judged good and bad on our trip up the road...
The bad ones have become our Demons...
the Good ones...our illusions...
Yet now we face them without Judgement...
without fear or desire...
and this allows them to be what they really are....
just another star in the sky...
This is our Karma....
facing our judgements...
Simple as that.
Old 13-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Trieah

That's a pretty interesting theory.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Experiencer
Humans always try to make the most simple things complicated...that way they can feel all good about themselves when they figure stuff out, he he. So much ****, built around simple Truths.... All we gotta do is tear down the walls of ****....and we can get a much better idea of what is what....
Old 13-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Trieah

Hum. . . , it's been my experience that truth isn't always so black and white. And I've recently learned from one of my guides, that there's a little more to even one of the simplest truths that all spiritual people tend to believe in about what it's like in the Light, myself included. And if this particular popular belief can be a little more complex then what all us physical beings want to believe it is, then I don't see why other beliefs would not be a little more complex either.

It just seems to me, that taking away all the complexities of different thoughts about something, just to make it simple, simply doesn't work for every single person/spirit being. Basically, one size does not fit all.
Old 13-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
Some folks, those operating under the 5th Ray, have to make things complicated...it's how their evolution is working at this time. But the Truth's that exist in Creation are the most simple of things, it isn't until we apply our minds and emotions to things that they become complicated. Keep in mind, what we "know" about aspects of Life....isn't knowing. It's applying ideas and feelings, so what we think we know is not the simple truth, but rather an idea about the Truth. We certainly have the ability to make things more complicated, and maybe your Guide is operating under the 5th Ray....I've had em like that before, and personally I find it very exciting..... but by it's nature it begins complex....But the goal of the Fifth Ray, though Complex, is to lead one to the Simple Understanding...or I should say, Identification" with that which we seek to know. As I said, what we think we know, we only think we know, true understanding comes through "identification" with...or becoming One with the simplicity we are trying to comprehend. And this can not be done mentally, but rather through Contemplation....which has nothing to do with the Mind for the most part, except in the very beginning of the process. I'm afraid the "simple truth" of Contemplation is another place where the meaning has been lost because humans have tried too hard to understand it. Contemplation is not the "mulling over of an idea in the mind" as most folks have come to believe it to be, originally contemplation meant removing the mental body from the equation, and simply perceiving and uniting with that which one was attempting to perceive . Make no mistake...the Truth is very simple.....however our Ideas about the Truth can be very very complex.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Experiencer

Karma/Causality Balances Out When On The Other Side

Karma balances out when we are in the Spirit. It balances out from our ability or inability to ascend into the non-living and infinite Light that is governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota.

If we hurt someone unfairly, we are indirectly forced to emotionally feel that hurt when we are in the Spirit.

Conversely, if we help someone, we feel that too in the Spirit.

It all correlates to our growth within The Light and the corresponding expansion of our consciousness and higher degree of energy.

Versus our stagnation from The Light and the corresponding shrinking of our consciousness and the lower degree of energy.

Thus, if you steal some eating utensils from a hotel in this life, it does not pan out that you will own a hotel in the future and will have someone steal some eating utensils from it. (Some New Agers actually believe it works that way.) Instead, it translates into facing the corresponding loss of energy and shrinking of consciousness when on the Other Side.

Cheers!
Old 14-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Rivendoah

Jeff... your description of karma above aligns very closely with my own... however, I also believe that karma is just one of many ways to experience our spiritual existence... the are infinite paths we can take... the experience of karma is just one way to look at it... one of many ways to experience our spiritual development...

We should never assume we have it all figured out... or understand fully how any one spiritual path in particular works... we each have a need to interpret our own path...

Last edited by Rivendoah : 14-06-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 14-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
Exactly.... I mean what our "spiritual experience" really boils down to is .... unlearning... We are spiritual beings, yet we spend the first part of our evolution "Learning"... and describing our unique separate selves. Our Spiritual Experience is essentially Facing what we have "learned"... (based in dualistic assumptions).... Karma is essentially the facing of our Judgments that have defined us as a unique separate expression of Divinity.... The spiritual path being loosely defined here as Returning to our Source.... before we defined ourselves as something separate from it. One way to look at Karma is..... every single thing we have ever defined throughout all our Lifetimes through our dualistic notions..... on the Path Back will confront us, because we are unable to keep treading the Path back to Source w/out reconciling all these judgments we have hitherto defined ourselves and our Reality with.... back to their simple Truths..... before we attached our egoic interpretation. It would be accurate to say that Karma is the stepping stone lessons that we follow Home.
Old 14-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Rivendoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Exactly.... I mean what our "spiritual experience" really boils down to is .... unlearning... We are spiritual beings, yet we spend the first part of our evolution "Learning"... and describing our unique separate selves. Our Spiritual Experience is essentially Facing what we have "learned"... (based in dualistic assumptions).... Karma is essentially the facing of our Judgments that have defined us as a unique separate expression of Divinity.... The spiritual path being loosely defined here as Returning to our Source.... before we defined ourselves as something separate from it. One way to look at Karma is..... every single thing we have ever defined throughout all our Lifetimes through our dualistic notions..... on the Path Back will confront us, because we are unable to keep treading the Path back to Source w/out reconciling all these judgments we have hitherto defined ourselves and our Reality with.... back to their simple Truths..... before we attached our egoic interpretation. It would be accurate to say that Karma is the stepping stone lessons that we follow Home.

I am 100% aligned with those ideas... karma is based in the idea of separation... once we fully integrate the understanding the we are one with creation, then we release the need for karma and move toward source...
Old 14-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Some folks, those operating under the 5th Ray, have to make things complicated...it's how their evolution is working at this time.

Danger Danger High Voltage!

Frazzle Alert!!!