Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Sparkle13

White light

After a very intense moment of eye contact with a person who I've seen numerous times, I experienced awakening symptoms (I think) along with a white light radiating from him, almost a glow. It hit me hard, almost like a lightening bolt - hard to explain in words. I felt a warmth feeling all over and love. We've never spoken, only had these intense eye contact moments in passing.

What could this white light experience symbolize? I wonder if he felt the same way, or saw the same thing?
Old 31-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Master

You might be feeling his kundalini energy. I also had an intense eye contact experience before my kundalini awakened and I saw it as white light. Look up shaktipat.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Sparkle13

Hmm.. I've been researching this. So it must have been the kundalini energy that was activated. I think it was me too because I felt strange after, like a lightening bolt hit me. It lasted 2 months. But what does it all mean? I've always felt this energy when I'm around him, like a pull. Do you think he saw the same thing? Does it symbolize love? Angels? I was looking into the Great White Light... Not sure if this was it but something definitely happened. And it changed me.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Master

If it's kundalini then it's about your spiritual development. You'll be changing your ways of thinking and being, bringing forth from within yourself your own divinity which as always been there.

I do not know if he saw or felt anything. Sometimes people will unconsciously do things as a service to others w/o knowing what is happening themselves, a pre-arranged event for your experience.

You'll really have to decide for yourself what it all means.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:22 AM
Insensitive1

One time I was with a friend at a waffle house when for whatever reason we started staring at each other, I think it might've been after we talked about the saying about the eyes being the window into the soul. After staring for about 20 seconds I tried to look away, but my eyes kept going back to his. Shortly afterward I went from cozy-ish to cold, uncomfortable, and anxious. He told me later he "forced my gaze", and that it might've done something temporarily. It was quite the experience.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:19 AM
breath

Hi

When anyone feels an intense sensation of awakening, that energy comes from what the hindus call Shiva. It moves around them and is the energy of the revealing of divine truths. While you feel this, whoever you come in contact with will be effected also, purely by your eye contact, smelling your breath, eating food you have made, physical contact or hearing you sing. Of course the receiver must be open to it, and it's not up to them whether they are. Once they wish for a spiritual discovery, even subtley - it can effect them.

It seems you met someone during a spiritual awakening, but don't mistake this for the ability to be a spiritual teacher. Spiritual paths are individual, without leaders or set-teachers. No one is above or below, because there is no level of competition in spiritual life.

I would take it for what it was and leave with it, it happened- you benefitted. maybe close your eyes and give closure to the moment, and that way you will have space for the next one.

The mind needs to be taught not to stick to things, so maybe this is your next lesson. the term "things arise, and she lets them come, things disappear, and she lets them go." is helpful to think each morning to not find yourself distracted by what may have been.

Loved reading this question! It's always really nice to see people open enough for this.

अमलतपस्