Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-05-2012, 06:36 PM
freeflyj

All Chakra's opened

I want to share the experience I had recently when meditating. All of my chakra's opened, each in succession starting from the base right up to my crown chakra. Really quite intense spinning/whirling sensation in each specific point then a completely automatic opening of the next chakra. I found this very intense. It was unstoppable and it felt as if a connecting rod of energy was in my body. I have only told 2 people, but you can never fully explain or describe this without sounding like a space cadet. This has never happened to me before and I cant seem to re-create it yet but it felt like it was supposed to happen.

Can anyone offer any insight into this please.

Much appreciated.

J
Old 27-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Master

:) always a interesting experience when even a few are opened. I have been healing for a while now and have opened my own and many other people's chakras, sometimes all at once. I like to stabilize them open so they get used to it, and leave them open so healing and other things can occur. A good technique for opening all of them is to syncronize them, then open them as a syncronized unit, cleanse them, then stabilize them. Pm me and I'll send you the details.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Serenity Bear

It is quite normal to get those spiral sensations, as the chakras actually do spin at certain frequencies and this results in their individual colours.

You may also get rocking and swirly of the physical body when you meditate as they begin to rebalance themselves.