Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-12-2019, 02:55 AM
Guide

If your having issues with DEmons or negative beings.

Hello...

I have been dealing with this sort of thing since I was young. Not personally with the demons or negative beings being attached to me but people I meet or just being stuck in a certain location.... I have dealt with negative beings and demons of different shapes and sizes and levels.... Levels I mean by how long the demon has been able to gain energy and physically manifest... So I wanted to help others understand how to remove them.....

lol in short... if you have a demon or negative entity haunting or hunting you, there is probably something about you that they think they can manipulate into serving themselves with it. For instance... if you consider suicide or physically harming another or oneself as a reality that may actually happen then you probably have a demon or negative enity problem....

lol the problem is easy to fix but it takes a lot of work since you or the person you are trying to work with has to be able to change their outlook on life.... essentially rewriting the book that they have started or come to believe in. This of course doesn't go for all cases since there are some locations where negative spirits have enough energy to remain and do as they please and then there is dark magick that could be used. In those cases you want to learn how to protect your self metaphysically, physically and spiritually and learn about love and your angels.

So the solution to other issues is also changing bad habits and working on yourself from the inside. The number one thing that you should change is to stop drinking alcohol or using drugs that alter your mental state. I would even add prescription drugs to this since they do not cure your depression but merely hide or suppress it. So you dont really gain from it if you just take it just to get over the sadness...

Its simple but hard... the person needs to know, understand, and work towards healing... prayer is very helpful in this because your connecting with higher beings and they start introducing things into your life to help you with the situations....

I think thats it for now.... im prepared for backlash and slander in regards to me not be sympathetic to these beings who endure such causation but its quite the opposite. So save the negativity for yourself. This is something I have thought long and hard about and worked with for some time.

Every case is different of course and what I have stated doesn't reflect 100% of people out there....

its not even the people who endure this way of thinking or livings fault.... its something we need to fix as a society in order to bring down such issues....

I love you :) Sincerely and unconditionally... always and forever... and I feel your pain and only want you free from it.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello...

I have been dealing with this sort of thing since I was young. Not personally with the demons or negative beings being attached to me but people I meet or just being stuck in a certain location.... I have dealt with negative beings and demons of different shapes and sizes and levels.... Levels I mean by how long the demon has been able to gain energy and physically manifest... So I wanted to help others understand how to remove them.....

lol in short... if you have a demon or negative entity haunting or hunting you, there is probably something about you that they think they can manipulate into serving themselves with it. For instance... if you consider suicide or physically harming another or oneself as a reality that may actually happen then you probably have a demon or negative enity problem....

lol the problem is easy to fix but it takes a lot of work since you or the person you are trying to work with has to be able to change their outlook on life.... essentially rewriting the book that they have started or come to believe in. This of course doesn't go for all cases since there are some locations where negative spirits have enough energy to remain and do as they please and then there is dark magick that could be used. In those cases you want to learn how to protect your self metaphysically, physically and spiritually and learn about love and your angels.

So the solution to other issues is also changing bad habits and working on yourself from the inside. The number one thing that you should change is to stop drinking alcohol or using drugs that alter your mental state. I would even add prescription drugs to this since they do not cure your depression but merely hide or suppress it. So you dont really gain from it if you just take it just to get over the sadness...

Its simple but hard... the person needs to know, understand, and work towards healing... prayer is very helpful in this because your connecting with higher beings and they start introducing things into your life to help you with the situations....

I think thats it for now.... im prepared for backlash and slander in regards to me not be sympathetic to these beings who endure such causation but its quite the opposite. So save the negativity for yourself. This is something I have thought long and hard about and worked with for some time.

Every case is different of course and what I have stated doesn't reflect 100% of people out there....

its not even the people who endure this way of thinking or livings fault.... its something we need to fix as a society in order to bring down such issues....

I love you :) Sincerely and unconditionally... always and forever... and I feel your pain and only want you free from it.

while reading the first half of this message "I've always liked SkyGodWarrior, I'll probably love this post too"

while reading halfway that drugs are bad, mmkay? " I $$$$ING HATE SkyGodWarrior, THEY KNOW NOTHING AND SHOULD DIE. MMKAY?"

lol. For real though, great message and I really appreciate and support it. Right on man, you really sound like you have been learning some good lessons lately. I'm in a similar boat, no drugs either mmkay? lol. Or at that is least the message, I still do drugs as I please and pay the consequence, but at least I know my actions have a consequence now. Before I was just willy nilly and paid a high price for it. Now I know there is a high price, so I enjoy a small bit and pay a small price. Someday soon though, I will give it up.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its not always so cut and dry.

We have to remember that what might work for one will not maybe work for another or all, we are all individual and we all have our paths and personal issues we work with in our life path.

I do not go to give things the name of "demon" but I have over the years been called to deal with some very negative forces. I have been to a church sanctioned exercisom as a non religious participant I witnessed things that could be seen as demon activity but in the end it was the sprit of a man that came home so damaged from the war.

We can have expereienes with darker forces and over come them, learn the lessons maybe there are in our path so that we can move on. Other times we do have to rule out medical or mental health issues in our life. We can hear voices and be fine with it all as we are we are a Medium and we are open to the to other side. Then there are times when we are hearing voices or seeing things that are not related to the paranormal realms but are in our brain chemisty this is that fine line of mental illness vs being a Medium.

I know this place well I sought out help when I was younger to make sure I was not mentally ill with all tht happens around me in life. I too know I was lucky to find the right Dr that understood both realms more, and was open to the difference. Or I might well have been put on meds that would help with nothing.

I always look for the possitives in all cases, and I know well that there are forces out there that can harm us, that can physically interact with us on some levels. I too feel that there are forces of positive out there that work hard to keep that balance in the universe.

Look at all sides when your struggling with issues of hearing voices or looking to dong harm to yourself or others. Do not walk the path alone, there is always help out there. We just need to know we are never alone.

Lynn
Old 12-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Guide

@Shivatar lol thank you for your post. I have no idea how others really feel about my posts so it was nice to see that someone likes them :) Also The reason why drugs suck is because you can get sucked into that and the drugs water down your emotions and objective thinking if in a rough spot. Of course there are many types of drugs and many ways to use them lol But yeah I never heard anyones psychiatrist tell someone to not drink even though its a depressant and I figure that should be the first thing to go..

@Lynn
Thanks for your reply too!!! Yeah I never really thought of the term demon as a religious label but I guess that is what it is. I seem demons or negative spirits in a similar light as what you mention in regards to all things come from light and may have lost their way on the path. I think that is why I have been going through a lot of changes and learning alot lately because of this understanding and helping some of these very negative spirits back to that realization. Truth is they most likely didnt have as much resources as we do now... I mean just the internet alone and the ability to hop on a forum and converse with others is something to be very grateful for.

I have been through different types of beings of negativity and have seen alot of things as well as dealing with some on my end... i use to live within 30ft of a cemetery and with a room mate who allowed negativity to live his life...

Yeah I agree with you but the question is how do you instill optimism to one who it seems foreign too? I have been working with people for the past couple of years of different types of philosophy who had a couple things in common lol... they wanted to die and their was a entity that sought to capitalize on that.... so through working with them I have found out things about it but it is still hard to say what the long term affects will be.

I try to send as much love as I can but still take care of business when I need to. :)