Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
sesheta

To Nada
You deserve to be with a man who wants to love you the way that you want to be loved.

-- He does love me, I know that without a doubt :) But I have to own my part of things, as well....It is very true that it has to be a two-way street, and I have to respect what he wants & needs as much as I want him to respect what I want & need....I think it's just part of the learning process, and growing together....
We also both have trust issues, and old hurts carried over from our past relationships, which we both need to remember & understand - it's not always going to be easy....

To SerpentQueen
It is okay to want to spend time with the person you love. Don't let anyone convince you that you have a problem and are too clingy or needy. It sounds like in past relationships you were not clingy at all, so this is not a personal failing or a pattern on your part. It just means when you are with the wrong person, the wrong relationship either brings out your need for space and distance, or your neediness and clinginess. The right person/relationship would make you feel just right.

---- Very well said...and for the most part, he does make me feel "just right". After doing some thinking, I actually sent him an email a couple of nights ago explaining that a big part of the problem for me right now is simply the "not knowing", and a lack of consistency. I tend to feel better when there is more structure, and I can plot out my course, so to speak. Unfortunately right now, life in general (for both my TF & myself) is in a state of flux, and I think we are both struggling in our own way to find our way, both together, and individually!

To Kaere
They don't want space from you, necessarily... they want space from the relationship analyzing. They want to be with you, hang around with you, have fun and feel lovey-dovey-warm-and-fuzzy... and just enjoy being together. But the relationship dynamics, they want to figure their part of that out on their own... so let them. Space doesn't mean no contact necessarily, space means 'give me room to think'...

--- This resonates a lot, actually! My TF says that to me often - that I over-think things, and that my impatience is because I want to know how things will end, when there are no guarantees in life (which is true, lol!) One of his favorite phrases is "creating a self-fulfilling prophecy". And in a way he is very right.....