Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Guide
Physical Changes

Have you ever noticed your body physically change because of a soul connection?

I met my TF at a very young age, so I never associated how great I always felt with it possibly being because of him. I was always very energetic and just felt comfortable in my own skin. After we separated my body slowly changed to one that just didn't feel like ME anymore. I was always uncomfortable. I was always tired and sluggish, and nothing I did would change that. I had a perfect diet, I would get blood tests done and everything came back fine, but it just wasn't ME.

TF and I have recently reconnected in a BIG way. Literally over night everything physically changed. I was able to get up early and feel ready for the day, I felt comfortable and exactly the way I always used to feel. I was running on 6 hours of sleep yesterday (I usually require at least 9) and I was vibrant and alert through the entire day. I often have food cravings, but instead I'm not even hungry at all. I feel completely renewed and it's as if I've found myself again.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Master

I was a size 24 when I first saw my twin, and I slowly moved down to a size 16. I did not diet or exercise. I just stayed on the journey and connected to the energy.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator
I am the same size i was when I met him and same size now. I bounced back quickly after my two pregnancy. I think it is just my genes though...
Old 01-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Master
Yes, my energy and therefore my even my appearance was different when I was around him.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Guide
Yeah it's not so much weight loss, I just feel really different. It's a GOOD different it just really caught me by surprise.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Ascender
Since I recently started having this experience, I've been craving and eating so much junk food. I guess eating fills up some of that emptiness I feel. If I keep it up I'm going to weigh 600 pounds

I used to be so into exercising and eating healthy. It seems like so much of what I used to do has gone out the window. I'm trying to get back to my normal self. Where this is all new to me, I'm learning how to deal with it and go on living as normal.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Master
Here are the changes that happened with me, and they all could go hand in hand, BUT they happened around the same time I met SC and he left.

-Lost weight
-Lost alot of hair
-My eye sight went wack (from 20/15 to 20/20) I now wear glasses
-I barely sleep
-eating habits have changed (only desire healthy foods) and have a very small appetite (still losing weight)
-Ringing in my ears (this isnt really physical, but it drives me crazy sometimes)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
Since I recently started having this experience, I've been craving and eating so much junk food. I guess eating fills up some of that emptiness I feel. If I keep it up I'm going to weigh 600 pounds

I used to be so into exercising and eating healthy. It seems like so much of what I used to do has gone out the window. I'm trying to get back to my normal self. Where this is all new to me, I'm learning how to deal with it and go on living as normal.

This is exactly the thought that crossed my mind, there is a void without him in my life, and well... I fill it with chocolate! I know the goal is to get over that void on your own, but I couldn't. Maybe Mr.Universe knew that, because he's back in my life now and I feel much more complete.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Osian

When i met my soul mate i went very thin, had lot's of energy but when we split up i gained a stone and felt lethargic. It's been a year now of feeling not myself.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Guide
So weird, a ring I have been wearing for months is on the verge of falling off. It's like my entire body used to be swollen and now it's not? My hands just look different. I had no idea a connection with someone could have such a physical effect. I had heard of it but never gave it much though.