Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-10-2011, 03:41 AM
jturk

what exactly are we here to learn or "heal" from

ive heard people say that we (souls) are here on earth to "learn." if we are all created souls & part of "source," then what exactly is left to learn? i imagine that if we are part of source that we are already omniscient so what would be left to learn?

and what is there to heal from?

thank you
Old 12-10-2011, 03:51 AM
Master
We are here to learn and to heal nothing, there is nothing to heal, except of course if your coming from the mind body organisms perspective.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:16 AM
Master
Remember you asked for it. :)

we are here to learn to live with integrity;
and without envy, hate or greed.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Guide
We are all created equally; for, our consciousness is united as one.

Our minds are all different; therefore, our individual worlds are all different.
We all think different, all have different calculations to receive happiness, leading us all through different obstacles (different outlooks / perspectives). Its the adaptations of new perspectives that lead us to greater vibrational frequencies that we are here for. - Yes we can all bask within the base frequency of love, but to lift into higher frequencies is growth. - We are here to reach those higher frequencies. We all do this through shifts in perspective, shifts in self-understanding, shifts in energy flow ect.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:03 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk
ive heard people say that we (souls) are here on earth to "learn." if we are all created souls & part of "source," then what exactly is left to learn? i imagine that if we are part of source that we are already omniscient so what would be left to learn?

thank you

simply look at what is going on in your life, how can you more effectively facilitate your own life's expression?

All learning is geared towards learning how to express the essence of life in healthy, and integrating ways.

The healing is of our psyche and its penchant to interpret reality against a backdrop of past beliefs, assumptions, and psychological traumas. We must free our perception of the world to return to an unconditioned perception so that we may see reality as it is. Many of us carry a weight of guilt, shame, fear which skews our perception. Many of us indulge in wishful thinking as a way to try to escape these weights, and this also skews our perception. Look and see what is, with a non-reactive mind. Look at see what the truth is. Be non-attached to beliefs of how the world is or should be. Let the world reveal itself to you.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:

thank you

Hi jturk .

One must look at why they are not In experience of self love . One must ask themselves (If It Is not the case) as to why I am not at peace within myself . Why am I not In a state of bliss or In an expression of joy .

Whatever these answers are for you or for anybody Is what one needs to resolve within mind .

What we are does not know of what love and peace are . It's only when we are not being ourselves so to speak that within mind we notice the sufferings because we have allowed our senses to become us .

let go of what you are not . And yet all there Is Is what you are .

x daz x
Old 12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

thank you

You are what creates the story.
The need to heal or learn may be a part of that story or it may not be, but it is still just a story.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
jturk, it is a great thought and question to ponder as individuals. I have not read all of the posts but this is why I feel we are here, and fyi, I do not have the gift of articulation so you are going to have to read my mind on some of this.
-I do think it is to gain understanding for soul growth. I don't think that there is always just one other conscious sitting behind our eyes watching through our viewer. I think that there many be many different guides and observers gaining understanding as well.

-to understand love, you have to have a lack there of. Ever not been able to eat for awhile? When you finally get a bowl of the most plain oatmeal, it is the best tasting food ever???? I think it works like that. In order to have an appreciation of what we have, we also must experience a lack there of. We must earn it.
-I think that we must also learn to manipulate 3rd dimensional matter.

An understanding of all these things together-makes for a better creator. I am sure that there are more or less parts and pieces.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:11 PM
n2mec

Here to "Remember" who and what we are and that will heal.
Old 13-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
I remember the movie about Buddha and he's got this cool life with all needs and wants supplied but it niggles him that there might be more. so he leaves behind that great life and goes back to the beginning and sees what else might be available.

Maybe it's just the nature of life, high, low, whatever to just keep asking "what if" even though there's no reason for it.

One thing I always try to remember is that we can only ever understand or be spoken to within the limits of our vocabulary. There may very well be a point to it that we just wouldn't get...

And I know this sounds trite but if you've had something you've been living with, and had maybe a slight suspicion something might be wrong, but can't find a hook in normal life to hang it on, then through a series of seemingly unconnected events... realised something you would have never imagined and felt a great lightening and sense of profound relief.

Well, it stand to reason, that something wrong was fixed.

Trite again, but a practice like meditation and stilling the mind allows one to view objective reality with greater perspective and from this point of view certain patterns we may be playing out stand out a bit better against the chaos of modern life. Then starts the search or seeking of healing.