Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Caretaker

Is earth a type of Hell mentioned in many religions?

Hell is full of beings who cause and receive suffering. Earth is filled with beings who cause and receive suffering. Hell is under the control of 'Satan'. Some religions acknowledge that Earth is run by 'Satan' and many spiritualists acknowledge the fact that Ego or suffering has a big influence and a type of control over the world.

Perhaps this is why we have reincarnated on Earth because we have done acts of suffering in previous existences. Perhaps we are, or most of us are, a type of 'Demon' written about in religious texts.

If this is one of the Hells in the universe then their are, with no doubt, worse hells out there. As this planet seems to be bridging the gap between a hell and heaven.

If some who live on this planet are 'Demonic' to an extent then sure their are those who are a mixture of Angel and Demon and those who are Angels.

If this is a hell perhaps most Heavens are much the same. Both being in a physical plane of existence. Which would suggest that these planets which could be called a Heaven are much more peaceful and the people on it have more freedoms.

This would also add a uncommon perception(but one that seems to be acknowledged by many in this day and age) to the idea of Angels. Being physical creatures who have transcend the doctrine of ego into a Light-Being.

If we follow this train of thought then this Hell we live on now is slowly shifting into a heaven. Which would seem to be supported by the vast amount of 'Angels' on this planet right now slowly reforming the old doctrine into the new, unbreakable, doctrine.

What are you thoughts on this? Do you believe the earth to be a hell or perhaps you see it as a Purgatory. I would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this.

-Ignite Your Soul
Old 31-07-2011, 01:53 PM
moke64916

How can you believe in God and Satan at the same time? In the bible it says God is the "Alpha and Omega. Everything that Was, Everything that Is, and Everything That Ever Will Be." So if you believe in Satan, then the word 'God' is misconceptualized.
Old 31-07-2011, 02:06 PM
You'd enjoy Anthony Borgia's ''Life in the Unseen World'' - online in full.

Sorry I thought this didn't post I'll leave it...so here this might help - if you are interested.
http://new-birth.net/booklet/Anthony_Borgia_Facts.pdf

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Master
Only christians seem to revel in punishment, damnation, and suffering. You might want to think about that.

This planet can be your personal heaven or hell. It's your choice.
Old 31-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker
What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe the earth to be a hell or perhaps you see it as a Purgatory. I would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this.
l
It is neither.

And it is what you make of it.

My thoughts, pretty simple.
The Kingdom of Heaven is within.
I'm in it most of the time - what a life I have now!!! Shazam!

You might like the book, ''The Kingdom Principles'' by Dr. Myles Munroe
Also Anthony Borgia's, "Life in the World Unseen" - available in full online.
Sorry for the repeated post on this. Googling Anthony might be better.

Miss Hepburn

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Only christians seem to revel in punishment, damnation, and suffering. You might want to think about that.
No don't!!!

Old 31-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Time

If your talking a place where there is a choice between "salvation" and " eternal damnation", id have to say, not to many. It isnt even an original christian concept. Even the word "Hell" , is germanic, not even middle eastern ( like messiah is) or greek ( like christ is).

Some have sort of similar philosophies. Greeks had hades, but thats where EVERYONE goes. If im not mistakin there were many different levels of hades, but it was just the "underworld", not a place where the bad go to be tortured for all eternity.

Funny thing too, the old testament, mentioned nothing at all about such a place. Its funny becasue the old testament was written well before the first century AD, and the OT was the inspiration for christianity ( not really the OT, as much as the jewish texts, which a number make up the OT).
Old 31-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
that's a good analogy, Caretaker...I can see how you would get there.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Inesophet

Makes sense to me.

Earth fills up, more and more people come. And the good usually seldom (if never) wins in this world.

So all u said makes perfectly sense, but still its just a theory^^

(but a good one :p)
Old 31-07-2011, 04:20 PM
moke64916

The book "Conversations with God" says that the devil was created by man because at the time, woman ruled and the men were the slaves and seen only good for impregnating a woman. Man used fear of evil to gain power. And that is how the whole devil/evil thing started.