Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Tegan.Jayne

I feel like im being told to have another child.

Im 17 years old.
I have a 10 month old son Jayden born on the 14/12/10.

I feel like im being told its time to have another child. Like my angels are trying to guide me that way.

Could anyone maybe help me with this?
My DOB is 15/04/94

Am i right? should i try for another child?
Old 14-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Topology

Is it what you want? How are you supporting your children?
Old 14-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Blaze

Children demands time, caring and attention (beside having financial security). If you can't guarantee that I won't recommend having another one.
Old 14-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan.Jayne
Im 17 years old.
I have a 10 month old son Jayden born on the 14/12/10.

I feel like im being told its time to have another child. Like my angels are trying to guide me that way.

Could anyone maybe help me with this?
My DOB is 15/04/94

Am i right? should i try for another child?
You're seventeen? I can't tell you what to do. But my advice is: don't worry about having another child. Live your life and enjoy yourself. You already have a 10 month old. And he's going to become a BIG handful. Being 17/18 and having two children is a huge burden unless you have a supporting family and income. Heck, even one baby is a mammoth task.

And if your 'angels' insist, tell them to go mind their own business. lol.
Old 14-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Master
Your child right now wouldn't even be two years old when the time came to have a second one. Imagine yourself dealing with a toddler and changing two sets of poopy diapers and getting up twice as often in the night, twice as many car seats, and twice as many expenses.

If you're feeling broody for a newborn again, borrow a friends for a few hours while you're taking care of your 10 month old and see how it goes.

Old 14-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Medium_Laura

I think you may be wanting another child due to needing love in your life. Take a really good look inside and see how much you really love who you are and how your life is right now. You are still so very young and with 2 children, your limits of time will be doubled.

I rather enjoyed going out, birthday parties, dancing at the clubs. I didn't settle down until 27 and I felt like I had had a really good time when it came time for me to be a mom.

Make sure that you aren't doing it for selfish reasons. You still have so much living to do.
Old 14-10-2011, 06:15 PM
iolite

You are 17, you're biological clock is going to keep ticking for at least 3 more decades. Get a good education so you can support yourself and your son without having to rely on your family so much. That education (for example: nurses are in great demand and it's a good career) will allow you to give your son a good education as well. Also, that nursing job, will put you smack dab in the middle of lots of eligible bachelors!

It is a lot easier to raise a child (or two) with a partner who has your back!
Old 14-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Nightmare

Do you have your own desire to have another child? Can you give your children everything necessary? Do you think "angels" will take care of them?
What would you do if you felt like you're being told to kill someone?
Old 16-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Morgana Rose

at 17 with a 10mth old and not knowing your relationship status and how long if you are with someone, i would not recommend having another child just yet, enjoy your son while you can because they grow up so fast.
you are still a child yourself, and as someone said in an earlier post you need an education in order to get ahead and to be able to provide a really good wholesome upbringing.
i was 21 when i had my daughter and i look back now and think i was still too young, my life was pretty much put on hold so i could be the best mum i could be, and while i have never regretted having my daughter i do sometimes wish i had have experienced life more and got a better education (i've just completed a diploma in remedial massage and hoping to get into uni next year).
schooling and children is hard and oh so long...
i would just focus on yourself and your son for now, there is plenty of time to have more children in the future :)