Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 01-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Mr.Whitmore

so much going on in those dog minds
Old 01-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
There is a dog that comes around daily here. He has this look in his eyes....like he is reading your thoughts. His eyes display emotions...and they seem to relate to how you are feeling...

or maybe just hungry

very interesting on the look in his eyes .. like he is reading your thoughts. I think this is very much possible ...

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I once had a cat, he was a lovely big, strong beautiful cat. I found him one day working out how electricity came from the socket in the wall, down a cable, and activated the kettle to make the water boil. He watched the kettle boil, then shut off, then he directed his gaze all along the wire, to the plug, and socket. He gazed at this a while, then down the wire again, and stared at the kettle. There is no doubt in my mind that he was working this out in what appeared (to me) to be a "mental" kind of way.

I used to joke that he was not a cat but an electrician in a new incarnation!

Wow Tobi ! quite a cat !

Expect Miracles !

Old 01-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account

I know someone who has 2 cats, one always got car sick, no matter how short the car ride was. This friend of mine would always comment about how her cat was going to get sick. One day I was cat sitting and I had to take them for their vet appt. I told both cats where we were going, that it was going to be just a short car ride and that they would enjoy the ride and all would be well.

After struggling to put them in their cat boxes, as they seemed " to know " where they were going and they weren't happy about it, lol... I put in one of my favorite cds and turned the music on. They both enjoyed the music, we got to and from the vet... with no car sick cats !

Expect Miracles !

Old 01-03-2013, 04:27 AM
Juanita

We currently have 9 dogs and 2 kitties and yes, they feel all sorts of emotions.....and to disagree with one comment made-----they do worry---if you ever yell at your doggie and he yawns in your face, he is worried and trying to calm you down......they feel all the same emotions that we do and often feel ours as well, especially the kitties.....we form eternal bonds with them and receive total unconditional love.......a "taste" of the Otherside......
Old 01-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Master

My mom had a very intuitive dog when I was a teenager, really intuitive. I remember coming back in a teenage strop where the world was against me, everyone hated me, so on. I was upstairs and the dog downstairs and there was a stairgate like what is used for children - this one was to keep the dog downstairs.

Someone called and I took the call - and you know when you are distressed and someone is kind, so the strop of an adolescent that was me ended up someway on the floor - still upstairs - in a sobbing wreck. All something of nothing.

I was the only person in the house and the next thing I knew was the dog licking my face and bashing my face with my nose.

Really cute. I've never forgotten that. I know he lives on somewhere.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator
...And today a sheep-thing happened. I went for a walk and turned into a field. Adjacent, was another field with a flock of pregnant ewes.
It's cold weather and I wear a big thick furry coat (not real fur by the way!) -So I look a little bit like a big grey wolf on the prowl!
The ewes were immediately spooked and started racing away from this sudden predatory wolf-like Being. I was concerned at scaring them, as I know ewes have a tendency to abort if they get stressed. I stood still, and quickly sent the best I could of a warm beam of love and affection to them....and they all immediately stopped in their tracks, turned around, and actually came up to me, bleating. I could sense relief in them! I know they all felt that.
Then I spoke to them gently and apologised for scaring them.
I believe that absolutely any creature is capable of responding to love-vibration.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
...And today a sheep-thing happened. I went for a walk and turned into a field. Adjacent, was another field with a flock of pregnant ewes.
It's cold weather and I wear a big thick furry coat (not real fur by the way!) -So I look a little bit like a big grey wolf on the prowl!
The ewes were immediately spooked and started racing away from this sudden predatory wolf-like Being. I was concerned at scaring them, as I know ewes have a tendency to abort if they get stressed. I stood still, and quickly sent the best I could of a warm beam of love and affection to them....and they all immediately stopped in their tracks, turned around, and actually came up to me, bleating. I could sense relief in them! I know they all felt that.
Then I spoke to them gently and apologised for scaring them.
I believe that absolutely any creature is capable of responding to love-vibration.

I loved that Tobi, thank you for sharing... so awesome!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 10-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
We currently have 9 dogs and 2 kitties and yes, they feel all sorts of emotions.....and to disagree with one comment made-----they do worry---if you ever yell at your doggie and he yawns in your face, he is worried and trying to calm you down......they feel all the same emotions that we do and often feel ours as well, especially the kitties.....we form eternal bonds with them and receive total unconditional love.......a "taste" of the Otherside......

thats a great explination Juanita and it sums up the animal and human bond we shre with them perfectly.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Master
DOG and a Mirror = God.

Be wonderful if we were greeted by each other with so much love and happiness..all the time .. lol

Example ..Lets say Fred goes to supermarket ..every day ..others humans talk or accept or ignore or ..or ..or ..when Fred comes home..Fred then goes some where else ..same same!

But Fred's Dog is over joyed to see him .. does not matter if Fred comes in and out all day ..His Dog Loves him so much ..the tail just keeps on wagging.

I recall as a young woman a guy saying humans are like a colony of ants ..Mmm Funny really.

We cant really know what another thinks..but we can see, feel and know love ..it kinda goes Awwwww!!!!

A heartwarming story about dogs.

Lily is a Great Dane blinded by a bizarre medical condition that required she have both eyes removed. Madison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are inseparable. They were at a shelter, but since their story went viral, they were adopted.....

*** Facts

Cheers
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George