Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
If anything whatever exhusbby did was to prepare you for real tf. We must always respect all connections not saying you don't. But if he is fake tf then I've read they show up before meeting tf. Perhaps fake tf had to be this way per soul contract so that leaving would come easier to you. So yes have compassion not saying you don't.

Yes! I totally agree with you. I can speak from experience! Thanks for posting that!
Old 22-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Master
Are they stalking? What do u mean? Perhaps they are still lessons to learn with ftf n maybe that is being firm it's over?
Old 22-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Knower

Yes I mean stalking, badly enough to keep tfs apart.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
Are they stalking? What do u mean? Perhaps they are still lessons to learn with ftf n maybe that is being firm it's over?

Sorry but I cant make sense of the last line in your reply Impulsv. Could you explain it please?
Old 22-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
I still hate all the labelling,false twin ,neartwin ,fartwin ,twin flames ,twinsouls,balancing partners ahhhhh...no wonder so many of us feel like we are going crazy ,everything seem to have to have a label these days...Why is that ?? ....i prefer to call most of my past relationships/friendships lessons learnt and i have had a few of those ....Once you drop all labels it's amazing how much easier things become :)

LOL I feel ya. Ok, forget the label "false twin". When I say false twin, it is just describing the actions of a current partner who tries and mimic the person who you are in intense love with (that mirrors your soul) so they can hold on to the physical relationship they are in with you. Is that better? :-) Or should I use an adjective instead to describe the relationship, like lover or something?

Definition of label:a short word or phrase descriptive of a person, group, intellectual movement, etc.

Definition of adjective:A part of speech that describes a noun or pronoun

Both label and adjective simply describes a noun or pronoun.

It is easier to use one word to describe the whole event for me. Otherwise, I would be doing a lot of explaining. Sorry it bothers you my dear. :-(
Old 22-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Master
Those who have been following my saga know that I first came here because of a SC which turned out to be hopelessly imbalanced (very long story short). But if it weren't for her I wouldn't have reconnected with my actual twin. These "false" whatevers are probably just people in your soul group who are simply, as I said, out of balance with you at the moment.

But now lately she (she's a coworker) has been very curt with me-she is sensitive enough that she might be picking up on this other connection I have...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere

If he's your false twin, does this change anything? Will it make a difference to your life?

I was only asking if others have heard of the concept or experiencd a partner acting that way and expressing how I believe my husband is acting like the "false twin". I am not asking for suggestions OR advice here. I'm simply sharing what I see happening in my current relationship. Whether it will change anything or make a difference in my life was not the subject. However, I am still going through with my divorce, nothing has changed. I ask for advice and suggestions when I need/want it. Again, I was only wanting to see if others have heard of the concept. That's all!!
Old 22-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Knower

From what I've read on false twins they appear to be typical con artists, abusers etc.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
If he's treated you that poorly, why are you concerned about or trying to figure out what he is to you at all?

Because that is what I want to do and I can. :-)

Besides, I pretty much know what he is doing. It is obvious. This was just a discussion to see if others have heard of this concept or have experienced it. I think you must have not read the OP thoroughly or maybe didn't understand what I was saying. It happens. No biggie!
Old 22-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
From what I've read on false twins they appear to be typical con artists, abusers etc.

Yeah, they are also manipulators and users. However, some of them can be nice and that is why it is hard to see their true behavior. This has been my experience.