Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2013, 10:19 AM
olly27

Druggie tf problem, again!

well, for all of you that read my last post about my junkie twin, there is another problem again. I can't seem to block him out, and now I started feeling when he's using like I'm using it. I am strongly against drugs, and he knows it, and now every time he takes something, it's like I took it too. I'm going mad. any help?
Old 22-04-2013, 10:28 AM
amissaanima

Have you tried to talk him into getting help?
Old 22-04-2013, 10:33 AM
olly27

I've talked to him a thousand times about it, he won't stop it. I've talked to his family about it, his friends and nothing.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:54 AM
amissaanima

Awwe. I hope he will see someday. I don't know. I was lucky enough mine wanted to. It was hell while he was going through it tho. I didn't feel it as you are, gut I felt so bad for him.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:19 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by amissaanima
Have you tried to talk him into getting help?

They can only help themselves. Till they are ready to seek help its virtually impossible to intervene. For most that takes hitting rock bottom.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Liv19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
They can only help themselves. Till they are ready to seek help its virtually impossible to intervene. For most that takes hitting rock bottom.

This is so true in so many of life's difficult situations - drug addiction, depression, eating disorders, relationship breakdowns ... I know that sounds really trite, but it is really true. I "suffer" from clinical depression and even though I had heaps of people wanting to help me, I wasn't able to start getting better and developing strategies for living successfully with it until I hit rock bottom and had no choice but to help myself out of it.

Olly, I hope your TF is able to help himself soon x
Old 22-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife

Sometimes Rock bottom isn't enough. It took me to actually meet my TF to even consider quitting drinking. Believe me, if an addict meets his TF he'd/she'd quit in a heartbeat. I'm proof.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:25 PM
amissaanima

But everyone is not the same. It isn't that easy and you know it. There can be a lot of heartache and and/or extreme emotions, even when they are good emotions it can be hard for some to deal with.
Old 26-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Knower

hi olly27.

i can imagine how that feels. my tf is unable to stop using as well despite there being a family depending on him and two near death experiences. i think it all caused him to use more. nothing we can say or do would stop him. you have to be strong for him. but most importantly be strong for yourself.
this is something your TF has to come out of by himself. and you have to be ready to be there for him when he does.
Old 26-04-2013, 07:47 PM
LadyImpreza1111

That is a ****** position to be in. I'm sorry. It seems like you have done all you could. With these kind of soul connections, you will feel everything they feel, and vice versa. You never know, maybe this lifetime, it is his karmic lesson to break free of whatever addiction he struggles with. Even addictions can be carried over from past lives.