Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Ascender

My understanding of wisdom--

Wisdom is to bring an order of being not yet existing in arrangement, inspiration at its heart. Knowledge is the departing of the wisdom in accordance to its technique of motive applied to the time and place that achieves accordance based on the necessity of the circumstances that cause the inspiration to manifest as a definite order supported by the myth of the wisdom that allows conditions to exceed itself. It has to deal with the medium of life, and not what is or not connected in truth, but what is better treated as a whole vs a part of the whole, depending on the approach of the perception that allows greater freedom, as well as the support for the limited nature of identity as a dependent thing; that allows for foundation the independent spirit at heart.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
yes maybe I read your thing it sounds so complicated
what if wisdom is just a word , no meaning needs be attached to it
well if you want to declare for your self what he word wisdom means for you
than sure you are right always since you can do that
Old 16-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Ascender

I suppose one's simple, is another's complex--
Old 16-12-2016, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
is that your wisdom of understanding me and your self ?
what lange did you speak before you where born ?
also words that made you understand things ?
Old 16-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast

yeah, it is easier to relate if you use shorter sentences, the runons throw us for a loop. HOWEVER if you like these long sentences that is good enough reason to keep it up. Anyone who is interested will read through it anyway and some of the others are just lookin gfor a quick fix

I kinda liked the implication you made that knowledge was kind of a dumbing down of wisdom, to apply some part of it to a particular time and place and all the things that go along with. Wisdom somehow being more ethereal than practical for what most want to do...
Old 16-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
language is not really any kind of knowledge its a trap for the soul
in a 3D matrix , it builds up a system based on language which are the walls of its prison through which no light shines anymore every word has a known meaning yes those are the bricks in the wall. keep on building you been spending so much time on it so much certainty comes from heavy brick walls all around you
such a secure totally individual separated feeling in the darkness all alone
Old 16-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
language is not really any kind of knowledge its a trap for the soul
in a 3D matrix , it builds up a system based on language which are the walls of its prison through which no light shines anymore every word has a known meaning yes those are the bricks in the wall. keep on building you been spending so much time on it so much certainty comes from heavy brick walls all around you
such a secure totally individual separated feeling in the darkness all alone

it is even worse than that, you put up your brick walls in all the wrong places and they don't even match the space you put them into, then you call it 'good' just because you did it. Plays out over and over, destined for failure every time
Old 16-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is even worse than that, you put up your brick walls in all the wrong places and they don't even match the space you put them into, then you call it 'good' just because you did it. Plays out over and over, destined for failure every time

its whats often is revered to as ego a male energy construct of language based concepts that is in control lol

no me I am free of karma and in the light acended they call that I think ask the other dude hes a words expert lol
Old 16-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Ascender

lol, I imagine its all those constructs that keep telling you what I am doing rather than trying to hear what I am saying which causes complex things to emerge to get around all those simple walls-- =)
Old 16-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Ascender

Like just a reminder, there is something behind all this garment of forms trying to communicate using the forms to the best of his ability-- But it looks like I have not even been heard once yet here--

I mean, I only feel trapped when you rather deal with the forms rather than communicate with the spirit behind these forms; which is all I seen going on here, in that you are dealing with the forms and not honoring the perspective unless it is out of some automatic response just to try and respect me.. which btw, I do not see as respect in the slightest; its really rather demeaning when I try my best to express myself with the given tools we share--