Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Master
Silent inclusive awareness

When I am still and present in the moment, everything is there, I am aware and open to the moment in my silence.

When I stay present with all that I and what that moment houses, what arises is the intention to allow the whole flow of that moment to move me, not me move the moment through my mind's idea of what that moment is about. Emptiness is open to nothing, open to everything to let that moment come alive of itself. Let the moment of the external view, come alive of itself through that shared space inclusive. Silently aware that the moment is not just about "me", but all me's moving me, moving each other, creating the moment of life itself.

Awareness when open and clear, flowing with what is, allows the moment to move itself.

The individuation of self allows for self alone to understand silent awareness of itself, the deeper nature of interconnectedness understands silent awareness inclusive of all things moving for a richer, deeper awareness of all life.

How open am I in myself to the external movements that I allow to move me, open me deeper? The mind will entertain itself where it believes it is and is being. Open state has no belief, is not bound by the mind. The whole is the whole of you open and flowing. Open and allowing the whole self to immerse, open deeper and let the greater awareness of that moment enter into the flow of itself as all life, all creation that it is moved by.

We are all connected, we walk alone, we walk together.

How am I walking this earth? how open am I to all life around me? How much of life around me have I allowed to enter into my individual nature, to build the inclusion of greater awareness?

Silent inclusive awareness that speaks not of itself, but of the moment inclusive of a greater awareness of all life moving with it, this not only supports myself, but all that moves around me, that is me, is you, is us together.

There is no separation in life, in us, in the whole in this way of being. This becomes a unified life of togetherness as myself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Accepting all aspects of this life is important. Boiling mind, as well as all emotions as formations of same beautiful process.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusslv
Accepting all aspects of this life is important. Boiling mind, as well as all emotions as formations of same beautiful process.

Hello Kusslv

When you say boiling mind, what do you mean exactly?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusslv

Turn down the heat to simmer with curiosity
Old 11-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Turn down the heat to simmer with curiosity

Are you answering the question I asked...indirectly or just showing that you know the answer?

I am curious that is all.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Master
Problems will always exist where the activities of the self are dominant. To be aware which are and which are not the activities of the self needs constant vigilance. This vigilance is not disciplined attention, but an extensive awareness which is choiceless. Disciplined attention gives strength to the self; it becomes a substitute and a dependence. Awareness, on the other hand, is not self-induced, nor is it the outcome of practice; it is understanding the whole content of the problem, the hidden as well as the superficial. The surface must be understood for the hidden to show itself; the hidden cannot be exposed if the surface mind is not quiet. This whole process is not verbal, nor is it a matter of mere experience. Verbalization indicates dullness of mind; and experience, being cumulative, makes for repetitiousness. Awareness is not a matter of determination, for purposive direction is resistance, which tends towards exclusiveness. Awareness is the silent and choiceless observation of what is; in this awareness the problem unrolls itself, and thus it is fully and completely understood. A problem is never solved on its own level; being complex, it must be understood in its total process. To try to solve a problem on only one level, physical or psychological, leads to further conflict and confusion. For the resolution of a problem, there must be this awareness, this passive alertness which reveals its total process.
J. Krishnamurti

Old 11-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Are you answering the question I asked...indirectly or just showing that you know the answer?

I am curious that is all.

I am referring to kusslv's ' boiling mind ' I wasn't answering any question as there is no question asked..
Old 11-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I am referring to kusslv's ' boiling mind ' I wasn't answering any question as there is no question asked..

I see. Can you elaborate what you mean. I wasn't sure if you perceived his mind was boiling and needing turning down or that you were in fact answering the question I asked.

Old 11-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I see. Can you elaborate what you mean. I wasn't sure if you perceived his mind was boiling and needing turning down or that you were in fact answering the question I asked.

I will try and elaborate.... A boiling mind is usually interpreted as an angry mind therefore if you lower the heat from boiling to simmering and become curious you can find what causes your anger before the pot (mind) explodes.

Curious instead of furious