Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account

The Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thank you and you have researched the subject matter very well. I shall visit your site within the next few days and I should really get around to making one of my own.

I am rather limited on here and I tend to feel all of the restrictions of 'spiritual culture' from time to time.

I don't have the skills or ability to make things easy to understand for the general public, so I am regularly overlooked or ignored.

I've tried to find others who can understand me, but it is very difficult. I have thought about writing a book as most of my knowledge is based on direct experience.

Maybe I can learn a bit about writing for a less evolved consciousness....

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thank u. Sure. I can help if u need any help in web designing.

Not like that. Once u start to write, ur writing skills will improve gardually. So no worry :)

My wishes for ur book writing...

Regards
Old 13-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
ending separation and in to the light , sure but when there you can go to people direct , why use words here to those who cant , what do you want to learn other than the theories you post here theories you read in books ?
why are you interested in stories when the knowledge is what you become
not what you digest as paperwork ? its going to an other world a very real one
once there you will know why others don.t share insights for believing means nothing as does reading stories lol heaving done it or being able to do and go any where is far removed from most on this web site unfortunately
Old 13-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Deactivated Account

SecretDreams333

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
ending separation and in to the light , sure but when there you can go to people direct , why use words here to those who cant , what do you want to learn other than the theories you post here theories you read in books ?
why are you interested in stories when the knowledge is what you become
not what you digest as paperwork ? its going to an other world a very real one
once there you will know why others don.t share insights for believing means nothing as does reading stories lol heaving done it or being able to do and go any where is far removed from most on this web site unfortunately

I disagree with u SecretDreams333, researches are done for documentation of human experience and knowledge, which becomes history for latter to learn and adopt. Nothing is a waste and it is a wrapped memory of our ancestral knowledge for happiness and enlightenment of our future generations. They need guidance for blooming and this is what directs them. Everything happens for reason and nothing is a vain. All is well :)
Old 13-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidehi Priyal
I disagree with u SecretDreams333, researches are done for documentation of human experience and knowledge, which becomes history for latter to learn and adopt. Nothing is a waste and it is a wrapped memory of our ancestral knowledge for happiness and enlightenment of our future generations. They need guidance for blooming and this is what directs them. Everything happens for reason and nothing is a vain. All is well :)

I wonder what disagree means ? or agree do you know ?
its a linked system of language bound 3D knowledge that is holistically shared with out the users that are in it knowing it ,
but they instantaneously feel if some thing does not belong to it or is not part of it
and if this something is something that can not be part of it it is rejected
that shared field of knowledge is fun but a prison really for those stuck in it
this is not my problem but I do try at times :-)

anyways all knowledge is already stored in an other place nothing need be done for it its always stored , imagine gaining access to that place wow !
I like the term knowledge need not be learned but access need be gained

oh wonders what do I talk about ,,, some know others don't , but I tried :-)
yes each creates his own reality in 3D but what is outside 3D is never part of that ,sure that sounds logical
Old 13-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account

SecretDreams333

Quote:
I wonder what disagree means ? or agree do you know ?
its a linked system of language bound 3D knowledge that is holistically shared with out the users that are in it knowing it ,
but they instantaneously feel if some thing does not belong to it or is not part of it
and if this something is something that can not be part of it it is rejected
that shared field of knowledge is fun but a prison really for those stuck in it
this is not my problem but I do try at times :-)

anyways all knowledge is already stored in an other place nothing need be done for it its always stored , imagine gaining access to that place wow !
I like the term knowledge need not be learned but access need be gained

oh wonders what do I talk about ,,, some know others don't , but I tried :-)
yes each creates his own reality in 3D but what is outside 3D is never part of that ,sure that sounds logical

Thanks fine :)
Old 13-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidehi Priyal
Thanks fine :)
your writings are cool and many like them
Old 13-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account

SecretDreams333

Quote: