Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-10-2015, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My black tourmaline is smaller. I use it for grounding, psychic protection, and it has also removed blockages for me before.

Maybe you just don't resonate with it. Are you new to using crystals? You might not be naturally attuned either.

Hi

I am not so new to crystals and have been using them for so 6 months.

I feel the energy from selenite, blue kyanite, black kyanite and have a tumbled smoky quarts and feel it's energy. I have a red jasper, its a small rough crystal that i felt its energy only after 3 days so i thought i do it with black tourmaline too but with no luck.

So i guess the high vibration type of crystal i feel the energy easy but not the other crystals.

Is there something i can do to feel the other type of crystals? I read that the red jasper you have to activate it. Is it the same with black tourmaline?

I put it in the sun on the lawn yesterday and today i am putting it in vinegar and tomorrow i am going to give it another try and see what happens.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe you are just not compatible with it then. Or your root chakra isn't awakened enough to feel the vibrations. Have you tried other root chakra crystals before? It's true the root chakra vibrations are a lot slower, and higher vibrations are easier to feel. But the more grounded we are the easier it becomes to feel the lower vibrations too.

I don't know about activations. I don't think crystals need activating. I'd think they'd be activated just from using them. Saying that crystals can take a while to warm up, maybe two or three goes for me. I don't always feel anything on the first try. But if you're still not feeling anything after multiple tries then I'd say either you're not sensitive enough to it or that it just doesn't resonate with your energies.

I mean you mentioned black kyanite and smoky quartz which stimulate the root chakra and you can feel that. Black tourmaline is incredibly powerful I've found. I'd say maybe you're just not resonating with it. Or maybe it's a fake crystal? There's always that possibility too, especially if you bought it online.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Master
Thanks Scarlett

I am not sure if they are fakes and i know my root chakra is open but like you said maybe not open enough. I also think maybe its cause i am not that grounded and always in my head that i don't feel it's energy.

I have used red jasper that works with the root chakra and only felt its energy 3 days after. I have a beautiful Smokey Quartz Pillow and the energy feels so nice but want to first try black tourmaline to ground me.

Like i said i am going to give it a last try and try to bond with it so to speak and see what happens. Is tourmaline in general heavy or light?
I have 2 tumble tourmaline not sure if its black but its that kind of color black or blue and a black tourmaline point crystal. Also will take a pic of them and put it here and hopefully you can let me know its fake or not.

Thanks for your advice