Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Knower
Giving Gemstones Reiki

I was reading tonight about how to give Reiki to gemstones (as you can to anything). Was wondering if anyone has tried this and noticed any differences? I'm at a master level, so I think I'm going to give this a shot with some of my favorite quartz crystals and see if I notice anything different.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 25-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Knower

I reiki all my crystals to cleanse them, I also channel Reiki into all the crystals on my meditation pyramid all 3500 of them which of course means they are running Reiki all the time and the energies are amazing. I also have a small crystal covered pyramid (7 inches high) that I channel Reiki into and through as part of my distance healing work. Finally I always use a crystal ( rock crystal and rose quartz) when I am channeling any Reiki, and from personal experience using Reiki with crystals makes a huge difference, and yes it is amazing.
Old 25-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Master
Oh yes, they like it very much!
Old 25-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

Always reiki mine
Old 26-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Master
I think it depends with what intention you use it.
I'm not a Reiki fan, and I know intuitively that many of my crystals have a higher vibration than Reiki. So it would lower and limit their energy.
I also feel it could limit their energy anyway, so in that sense I'd say it depends with what intention you use Reiki.
I rather have my crystal able to activate by themselves, just by being here and/or by (higher) Cosmic energies. Reiki is just part of that and it's not all that high.
Old 27-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Kersey-Smith
I reiki all my crystals to cleanse them, I also channel Reiki into all the crystals on my meditation pyramid all 3500 of them which of course means they are running Reiki all the time and the energies are amazing. I also have a small crystal covered pyramid (7 inches high) that I channel Reiki into and through as part of my distance healing work. Finally I always use a crystal ( rock crystal and rose quartz) when I am channeling any Reiki, and from personal experience using Reiki with crystals makes a huge difference, and yes it is amazing.

Im not sure and a bit confused on what a crystal pyramid is (do you make it or have to buy one)? I have HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of crystals and gemstonems, most the clear quartz or some type of quartz. I did Reiki some and then used it for a Reiki session and the client IMMEDIATELY noticed a huge difference (it increased her heart rate). But she had a major heart chakra blockage and by the time it was done she was all clear. So I'm assuming this was good. I certainly don't want to cause any pain or harm.'

Also, aer there certain gemstones to reiki that will help you get to sleep and have sweet dreams? Ihave a problem with both!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 29-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Knower

Howlite is often called the sleep stone, but I have had very peaceful sleeps with my Fluorite. I tend not to recall dreams on it though.