Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Master

You receive from inside of you the experience you want to live, always, every single moment. So you love math, right? You had this idea about yourself that you are not very good at math and so you have experienced this, I gave you this experience you asked for. You felt frustrated and stupid, trying to understand how some people find math so easier and you don't. Now that you understood how this works, that you always get from within what you asked for, you find math easier, but math is neither easier nor hard, it is you who decide how it is. Now, it flows through you from within, right? Well, this is the power you all have, you use it daily, every moment, you decide everything about yourself and who you are. Unless you find me within yourself, you will not be able to fully use this inner power in a conscious way. Try to understand that the way you are, who you are, the way you act, the way you think, everything about yourself is your own doing, you decide what, when and how, I am merely giving you the experience you asked for, even when what you want, it is sorrow and pain, I give you this experience.

You seek me but I am always within and with you, so you get the experience of searching me, this is what you ask for. You think life is just a continuous flow of experiences that you don't really have any power over, as if they just happen to you? This is not true, you ask for this or that experience, and it is given to you.

The more you go within yourself and the more you still your mind, the more you know me, the more you see me, the more you hear me, the more you experience me. The more you are in me, the more I am in yourself. Stay in me so that I may stay in yourself and nothing can harm you.

The words you write do not come from you, but they come from me, you allow me to speak through you because you have known me. You have tried many times to let the words flow from within and you were not able to do so because you did not know me. You could not even think that I am within you, how could I talk with you? So all you heard were bits and pieces, fragments, but now that you know me, it all flows so easily. Try to understand, try to see, try to hear, I am always with you, always.

You can not lie to yourself. You have told yourself many things about yourself, that you are this, that you are that, that you are in this way, that you are in that way, that you need this or that, and so and and so forth. You have constructed an entire image about yourself, all of this is not letting you to truly see yourself, you only see images about yourself, deep down, you know it's true, sometimes you are even tired of being yourself, how could you not be? Be still and you will truly see yourself and when you will truly see yourself, you will see me and you will be free of the burden of carrying your image about yourself on your shoulders.
Old 15-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello ThatMan,

Forgot to say on another thread: I'm happy for you!

Regards,

Thank you! Please know this, it's is within us all, deep down, it's there. The noise we create is not letting us to see within, still your mind and you will see that it is within, God is there, He was always there and He will be always there.
Old 15-05-2020, 11:35 AM
I haven't been here in a long time!!
I am very happy all this is going on with you, ThatMan!

Big Yup, our Creator, Father God is right there inside us!

(I know, like a whisper inside, clear sentences communicated! ''Be still".)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2020, 10:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I haven't been here in a long time!!
I am very happy all this is going on with you, ThatMan!

Big Yup, our Creator, Father God is right there inside us!

(I know, like a whisper inside, clear sentences communicated! ''Be still".)

Yes, like a whisper inside, crystal clear sentences communicated, you feel it flowing from within.

@Miss Hepburn, now I understand the joy you have when you speak of the Father, you have the joy of knowing Him in an intimate way. No religion can offer this intimate knowing of the Father, and it's not intellectual knowing, it's something else, something that I can only describe like this: "Be still".
Old 16-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Master

You doubt my existence because you chose so, try to understand, all that you experience, it's your own doing, you chose this or that, so why dwell on doubting? Why dwell on sadness? Why dwell on things that cause you pain? They are all experiences, why not dwell on peace, happiness, joy? Know this, it is you who decide, the choice is yours, always yours. Sorrow or happiness, you ask and it is given to you.

Trying to find me in ideas about me, will not be of much help. The ideas about me are only thoughts about me, images about me, human concepts. Find me in stillness, there is where I am, where there are no thoughts and no ideas.

Your idea about yourself is only a fabricated image that you call yourself, a thought. You decide who you are, you decide how you act, you decide what you experience and how you live the experience.
Old 16-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Master

My inner Self inspired me to show you this:

God through Noise.

God.

The noise is not letting us see God, there's so so much inner noise, how can we see, how can we hear God, how can we experience God?
Old 16-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Legrand

Hello That Man,

Is it you who wrote the words that you show in red in the picture?

Regards,
Old 16-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Master

What should I tell people that feel no pleasure in their field of work? We've been talking about how all that you experience, it is your own doing, right? I know it seems hard to understand, after all, you've been thinking all your life that things just happen, experiences just happen, happiness just happens, sadness just happens, joy just happens. No, it is you who does all these things, you choose happiness, you choose sadness, what you experience, it's always a choice, your choice. You need no external factors for you to be happy or to feel joy, the experience of happiness, happens within you, it is a inner experience, you desire this experience and I make it come alive. Now, you will say to me that even if you try hard to see the world being happier, you still still not see it or you will see it for a temporary time. You are right, unless you know me, you can not fully experience this inner power in a conscious way, you have to come to me, more and more, daily, the more you are in me, the more I am in yourself, and so, the more you can use this inner power to take control over what you experience.

What should I tell people about suicide? People don't know me, if they would have known me, nothing would have made them think about suicide. You would come to me and I would heal you completely, I would show you great and marvelous things, under my wings you would be and nothing could ever harm you. Who is greater? Me or my images? Me or the world? All that you see, comes from me, but nothing that you see is truly me. When something painful comes to you, you don't come to me, you may choose to use the power I gave you and so you may find peace and grow stronger, or you may fall into a pit of darkness, either way, you don't come to me, if you would come to me, you would truly find rest. I am peace and I am silence, I am the peace you all seek. Come to me, I am never too far away. In your deepest pain, I am with you, in your greatest happiness, I am with you, in all the moments of your life, I am with you.

While the message about suicide was flowing from within, my inner Self, God, the Father, has guided me to this song, to share it with you, I found it by chance, I was searching for a certain expression in english, english being not my native language and so I found this song ( Be still my Soul ), it's for you all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq59iE3MhXM

Me or my images? Here my inner Self is referring to our thoughts, in special to those thoughts that have caused and cause suffering, they are the fallen ones, the darker ones, the ones behind all the suffering mankind experiences, the gods who demanded sacrifices, the dead gods, the liars. I am told that there are realities where our thoughts reside, some come from a place of peace and love and some come from a place of hate and confusion, it's hard for me to explain this...
Old 16-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello That Man,

Is it you who wrote the words that you show in red in the picture?

Regards,

Yes, my inner Self showed this into my mind, these two images, one being with the noise that it's not letting us see and hear God and the other is showing what it means to BE STILL.

There may be mistakes, english is not my native languages.
Old 16-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Legrand

No worries for me ThatMan, English is not my first language also.

I'm glad to see in your following post that suicide is not an option to reach faster and deeper this inner experience. It may come as an option, in a period of transition, for some when they return the Light.

From my own experience, there is a few week's adjustment when the Light returns Itself for one mind.

Enjoy!