Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Knower

Give your Insight not your Opinion.

Give forth your truth so the Celestial means within you can give forth your insight unto your means of carrying forth your honour of conduct within the momentum of your givens within the age of your measurable intentions in reguard to your depth of honour given forth to the conduct you will be of held forth to its measurement. Within the binding that is known as your creation of all whom give experience in all aspects of the given wisdom of the truth of unity it shall be passed down through the ages.

For it is now to the growth of your known age of the youthfulness of life where you must be forever in attendance to their passings of days that are measurable to the givens i
Of your forthcoming guidance to the knowledge that is for them to receive from the Means of your known strengths. Towards the indifference of the age before their given Life it is to you for only by representational honour that is observable to give forth measurement of the sacred forces. Your Insight towards this is yet unknown to the binding of their given means of carrying forth the knowledge that is now within their yet to be gathered measurable means of an ages unknown to them. You will be of their given guidance, from you there must be only the guidelines of their energiesi b which they shall inherit , it will be upon the grace of their respective outcome by means of all yesterday's that gather within the passings of all time to then follow where all decisions exist. The betterment of all whom treasure the passings of all time are gathered together within the Ancient energy of the of all givens of the grand tomorrow of unknown passings given forth by the Agelessness of Time.
Old 29-08-2017, 07:04 AM
Knower

Sometimes an Opinion is more valuable then Insight
Because an Opinion rubs the wrong way
The exact thing that needs Insight
Old 29-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Master
I have also found that if the 'insight' of one is not the same 'insight' as another, it merely becomes an 'opinion' in the eyes of the other.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have also found that if the 'insight' of one is not the same 'insight' as another, it merely becomes an 'opinion' in the eyes of the other.

Exactly. Insight vs opinion, it's just a question of semantics.
Old 29-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
Give forth your truth so the Celestial means within you can give forth your insight unto your means of carrying forth your honour of conduct within the momentum of your givens within the age of your measurable intentions in reguard to your depth of honour given forth to the conduct you will be of held forth to its measurement. Within the binding that is known as your creation of all whom give experience in all aspects of the given wisdom of the truth of unity it shall be passed down through the ages.

For it is now to the growth of your known age of the youthfulness of life where you must be forever in attendance to their passings of days that are measurable to the givens i
Of your forthcoming guidance to the knowledge that is for them to receive from the Means of your known strengths. Towards the indifference of the age before their given Life it is to you for only by representational honour that is observable to give forth measurement of the sacred forces. Your Insight towards this is yet unknown to the binding of their given means of carrying forth the knowledge that is now within their yet to be gathered measurable means of an ages unknown to them. You will be of their given guidance, from you there must be only the guidelines of their energiesi b which they shall inherit , it will be upon the grace of their respective outcome by means of all yesterday's that gather within the passings of all time to then follow where all decisions exist. The betterment of all whom treasure the passings of all time are gathered together within the Ancient energy of the of all givens of the grand tomorrow of unknown passings given forth by the Agelessness of Time.

We are all like icebergs, we see only the tips of each other not really knowing our hidden mysterious individual depths in an ocean of unfathomable connections and mysteries yet to be told, we assume an identity above the surface only to glimpse the horizon when we are occasioned to do so, knowing then we are a part of something greater...

here we talk of legends and stories forever told to those who listen with there inner ear and for those who have the eye to see so far ahead

this is one such story...

In a Stormy sea

I am in a stormy sea trying to keep my head above water, the waves must be very high because I cant see the tops of them, I have a job a house, a wife and child, but they seem a long distance away: This body fills with pain and sorrow and feels very heavy for I see my own death approaching, the mind, playing tricks on me has me swimming in circles and in such a vast sea there is no hope of surviving…….

I seem to have hope but for what I know not, yet another yarn the mind has played on me I suppose. This ego is strong, it will help me survive, it keeps saying as if on constant replay. ‘You will persist wont you, leave me alone to die in peace’ is my answer…..

After a while the thoughts quieten, the sea subsides and the storm is nearly over. As the waves get smaller and smaller the horizon becomes clearer. By now I can no longer feel this body as though it belongs to someone else, I watch it floating on the now near mirror perfect surface of the sea, I marvel at how it just holds itself, just floating….mind floating, juuust……..

For what seemed like lifetimes of memories, I was here and there, there and here back and forth across endless boundless galaxies and universes all at once instantly at this very moment. The sensation of nothingness through this body was overwhelming……..

I have never ever felt so much peace and harmony as I do now. My heart feels as though it could burst from its place. The most inexplicable sensation of joy and happiness overwhelms this soul…… Tears role down my face, all my fears, pain, sorrow, regrets, into one tear as I remember the saying... One tear is an ocean of suffering……all forgiven, all liberated, all released

I wake up from what seemed an eternity yet no more than a few hours had past, A tinge of disappointment hung over my heart when I realised I was in the sea waiting to die, With one thought I made my mind up…. Im going home and that is that……

By will alone I allowed this body to slowly sink beneath the surface, I rested there on the bottom of the sea floor looking up at the sunlight…… Sunlight!!! What is sunlight doing all down here? I stand up and my head breaks the surface, in front of me is paradise

Another thought for another day

Heart 2009
Old 23-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Knower

They ask so much of me it has been a life of there giving battles yet this is now no more for the tempter fights alongside the saviour Brothers in Arms Once again for our now is being untold for they battle together in search of someone who has the heartful love of father even after he said no twice He is the divine reach that can achieve untold means

I defied Him the All Giver

even the writings have been untold by my means of folded time for the truth is where it is then im expressing a devine of his Grace that He bestowed Unto me at a very young age I can be every wherein the givings For I am becoming the means of control its changing everything all things that give forth an expression of my binding of days
Old 23-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Knower

Unity
Forget the bible it will only slow you down
Old 23-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Knower

you must feel it a day to the aging is my truth given in givings by their hand they combine my means to give forth a truth givin within their agelessness of the time I give forth to only be the one has been given of truths only known to the agelessness of time the grand design speaks no more
Old 23-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Knower

united to be the sons of a Father Whom gave a vast knowledge of truth that is the unspoken givings told days that are to give to the passing that is yet to gather for the truth that may be established> therefore his Son will present the evermore things within a passing of a Divine display that occu Heartfelt soul He who can dwell in the time that is within the means of both bindings
Old 29-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Knower

JOHN44 I reply WITH JOHN 316 I find it interesting that you speak in such incoherence, with the exception of your statement to "forget the bible it will only slow you down" That speaks coherently to me