Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Seeker

Golden Arrow and Golden Bow Interpretation - Need your help PLEASE!

Hello!
Two days ago, on August 19, 2017, I have a vivid dream, with color.
Normally I don't dream nor remember my dreams, and when I do dream,
I dream in black and white. Some times there are elements that have colors,
like in Sin City movies.
I'm not a psychich, and I don't have vivid imagination, nor vivid dreams, nor stuff like that.
My dreams are normally dull.

My dream, which was almost in full color, which is a very weird thing for me, starts as follows.
I'm in my parent's house, on the living room, and both of my parents are sitting on the couch, and two of my aunts are sitting there as well.
Between my parents and one of my aunts, there is a woman which looked like a cliche psychic :

She was waring a brown/dark red cloth on her head, had black hair, a black or white shirt, and a red skirt.
I couldn't see her face. He presence there was not freightening for me, and I felt relaxed around her,
since I was standing right in front of my family and aunts. She had a very soft and calm voice. I haven't seen
in person or known someone like her. The my family and relatives seemed to know her, but at the same time
were ignoring her.

The thing is that she started explaining me the different types of arrows one can use, and she told me that
the golden arrow and golden bow were there to expose when someone is doing evil to you.
She had a big and colorfull book in her hands.

And as soon as she told me that, right away, I held my right arm as if holding a bow, and suddenly
a gold bow with curly shapes materialized out of thin air, and on my left arm a gold arrow
materialized too.

I shoot right at the heart of one of my aunts, and before shooting here, she was frieghtened of me knowing that I
now knew her wrongdoings. The golden arrow flew through her heart and vanished.

Then right a way, I pulled the bow right away, and a new golden arrow materialized out of thin air , and I pierced another
aunt's heart with a golden arrow, and I could see her face in panic, scared of me knowing the truth of her wrongdoings.

And finally, I hunted for my third aunt, that was trying to run away through a hall, and I shot right through her heart with a
third golden arrow that pierced through her heart.

None of the arrows damaged them in a physical way, but they exposed their guilt before and after they got shot.
I did this with a lot of courage and determination, having no fear at all. (I'm usually the oposite of that in real life).

After returning to the living room, the psychich was not in there anymore, but she left behind her big magic book.
My relatives were like in shock from my "attack" (though my parents were indiferent) , and to ease things out,
I sat in the place where the psychic was as if nothing happened, and stated looking at her book.
It was a very big book, that looked like the menu of a restaurant, but talked a lot about the many different kinds
of arrows one can use and it's effects. There was also a information about horoscopes, and right at the back
of the book, there were vegetarian food recipes.

And that's the end of my dream.
Now, for some context, those three aunts I shoot at the heart, are aunts that a real psychic has told me that
have been doing witchcraft agaisnt me, and have been sabotaging me very badly.

My questions for you guys are:
- Who was this psychic?
- Was that friendly psychic a spiritual guide?
- What is that golden bow an arrow? Have you heard or see anything like that before?
- Is that a new skill I can use only in my dreams? Or can I also use that in real life?
- Will I ever contact that psychic in person?
- Can I ask her more information about her if I dream of her again?
- Is it ok for me to be asking about this on this forum? I have no other way for answer these questions.
- Any extra information or conclusions you get from this vision/dream will be apreciated.

Thank you!!
Old 21-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Pathfinder
I believe the friendly psychic was a spiritual guide. She gave you a tool, but, also a reminder. The golden arrows represent the light of our Creator that we all live under. In your case, a calm and relaxing female presence. You used those arrows to expose but not to physically harm. This is your reminder. You may very well be justified in your disdain of your aunts, but, true justice is Cosmic.

I could show you how to get back there,how to find your dream bow, and even how to find that magic book. The steps I teach are all scientific designed to provide a specific response. In fact, you could say it is scientific magic.

Take care

GG
Old 21-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Suspended
i think the dream is saying that you can cook healthy meals for your parents & get your life together, & your success will be like an arrow through the hearts of the people who thought you were a loser.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Master
hi notapsychic.
i'm thinking that the friendly psychic was another version of yourself,
possibly in a past life experience. she seems to acting as a guide for
you presently. i imagine the golden bow, and the arrows to be 'magical'
implements for you to make use of. you can use them in 'real life', but
they're not gonna effect anything outside of your own mind... they work
towards getting your mental space in order. for instance: i highly doubt
that your aunts are actually practicing dark magic to influence your life
in a negative way -- but they may hold opinions of you which limit your
ability to express free-will appropriately -- which would be corrected if
you adjust your own way of thinking and realize that your free-will
cannot be adversely affected by external thoughts. although the
golden arrows had appeared to strike at the dream figure aunts, they
were actually bringing love energy into some portion of your mind which
had become stilted.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Seeker

Thank you guys for your answers.
I liked gerrygriz's answer the most, as it matches what I feel and think about this dream/vision.
I'll keep you updated if I see that psychic again in my dreams.