Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Guide

Bunny The "Braggers" of the Zodiac

I wanted to post this topic because I find Virgos to be the least likely sun sign to brag about their accomplishments. So far, many virgos I know, have been quite successful in their fields but don't bring it up like other signs do.

I am an aquarius with a Leo midheaven and Leo fortune. I constantly have to hold myself back from bragging, and it is something I've improved on with age. However, if I do accomplish something I post on social media. Lol.

I also have many Sagittarius friends and I find they LOVE to brag. So do leo's. I also find Aries women like to brag about their attractiveness and sexuality. I find gemini's can be braggarts too! I think each sign could enjoy it. But what placements or sun signs have made anyone notice this trait? :)
Old 02-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Suspended
Like most people always say on here there's more to our personal astrology stuff then just our sun signs... but i know one virgo in real life, he is very smart business wise and doesn't really bragg about it or show off to much but i know he thinks his really cool.. lol but thats ok.

But hey if u want to bragg about your accomplishments then why hold yourself back? you are proud of what you have done right? maybe just try not do it in a way that puts other people down.. how you word it and show stuff off can make the difference.

But yea social media is a funny thing, iv noticed people kinda compete like showing off what holidays they are on and how much fun they are having... people do play those "look what im doing your all missing out" type of games against each other.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Virgos dominate this forum! Not so much females, but I found almost every male I have spoken to on here or encounter in the chat room is a Virgo( Pisces males coming in second). Who else would be sitting behind a computer but someone who is a deep thinker, analytical and 'reserved' in nature.They have very low key personalities, but are deeply expressive on forums. Not only giving advice, but they are comfortable asking for advice too. I would say the least male Zodiac to find on here has been the fire signs.

I guess I have been a bragger ( Cap) on here But hey, no one else comes out for their teams. Unlike Virgos though, I feel it is more common for Capricorns to give advice than ask for it.. Rarely, do I see a Cap asking for advice.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I find gemini's can be braggarts too!
Noting Pres Trump is Gemini.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
I wonder if that varies with age?
What I mean is, bragging means someone needs validation. As you get older and learn, get a bit wiser, grow as a person, that need should diminish because you can then give yourself validation, you don't need it from others so much anymore.
Then you can still tell about accomplishments, but the vibe and intention will be different. It will be more like sharing from enthusiasm, not bragging, not seeking validation.
As for non-bragging Virgos... maybe they're too busy whinging and whining to brag? Lol. Sorry, no offense to anyone. Just that I've learnt from the Virgos I know they love to victimize themselves.
And when they don't, they tend to be know-it-alls. Maybe to mask their insecurity from which they normally victimize themselves?

Anyhow... my Leo man doesn't brag. Neither did the two Leo friends I've had. They're very strong ppl, and yes they like to look good, yes, they stand out. After all they're King & Queen. But like a King & Queen they have no need to brag, they can just be and get attention. They draw ppl in naturally with their powerful aura and charm.

I'm just thinking, maybe the bragging thing depends on your own sign/horoscope? Some signs rub me up the wrong way, I can find them bragging/annoying/arrogant/whatever while maybe someone from another sign can find them the most friendly ppl in the Zodiac.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Badcopyinc

Some months I am calm and reserved. But the other 10 months out of the year it's like I am a split personality Gemini and not Sagittarius. The calm part of me is in awe when the other side is spouting off how amazing I am at my job. My hobbies and the list goes on.
A lot of sag friends Scorpio friends and Gemini for sure are guilty of this.. but I have never seen any as bad as me and other sags.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 03-08-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I wonder if that varies with age?
What I mean is, bragging means someone needs validation. As you get older and learn, get a bit wiser, grow as a person, that need should diminish because you can then give yourself validation, you don't need it from others so much anymore.

Yeah I would agree with this. I was reading more about my personal chart, and my midheaven is in leo. One website said that having a midheaven in Leo can sometimes indicate that a person did not receive recognition or validation from their parents while young for their achievements. That definitely describes me, and therefore I have always sought recognition from other people/other audeinces.

As I get older, I am learning to believe more in myself and recognize my own accomplishments without the need to receive a pat on the back from others. My self-esteem is improving as I grow older and I know my parents are proud of the things I accomplish but just dont know how to show it. (I was just accepted into a phd program and two weeks ago won an award. I'm learning to recognize that my parents, who never went to university or even finished high school, will ever really know how to support or acknowledge what I do.) So slowly, I am learning to work on my self and let my light shine in a humble way, which is why I really admire some of the virgos I know. :p
Old 03-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Some months I am calm and reserved. But the other 10 months out of the year it's like I am a split personality Gemini and not Sagittarius. The calm part of me is in awe when the other side is spouting off how amazing I am at my job. My hobbies and the list goes on.
A lot of sag friends Scorpio friends and Gemini for sure are guilty of this.. but I have never seen any as bad as me and other sags.

My partner is a sag and he can be very bad for bragging. My best friend is absolutely terrible and my bf always says her bragging comes from a place of insecurity... I see some similarities between the two of them! :p

However, both are skilled at the things they do and I am proud of each of them. They just need to tone it down a bit. LOL.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Yeah I would agree with this. I was reading more about my personal chart, and my midheaven is in leo. One website said that having a midheaven in Leo can sometimes indicate that a person did not receive recognition or validation from their parents while young for their achievements. That definitely describes me, and therefore I have always sought recognition from other people/other audeinces.

As I get older, I am learning to believe more in myself and recognize my own accomplishments without the need to receive a pat on the back from others. My self-esteem is improving as I grow older and I know my parents are proud of the things I accomplish but just dont know how to show it. (I was just accepted into a phd program and two weeks ago won an award. I'm learning to recognize that my parents, who never went to university or even finished high school, will ever really know how to support or acknowledge what I do.) So slowly, I am learning to work on my self and let my light shine in a humble way, which is why I really admire some of the virgos I know. :p
You have go to be kidding me... That resonates with me too, so I checked my Imum Coeli... also Leo
I'm also still struggling with this, although I have learnt throughout the years to give it to myself more.