Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Guide

Well.. when ever i hear any tf "teacher' elsewhere mention this 144k they seem to use it as superiority above others and to defeat the "dark forces". God doesnt love anyone more then another. it wasnt any kind of diss or put down of your beliefs or anyone elses here.. i glanced and saw the 144k number mentioned a few times and it made me think of all those 'teachers" who say the things i am talking about.

We are also supposed to help with the impending ascension and assistance for the rest of humanity..there is no way humanly possibly to have such few a number to achieve that. Then minus all the goner runners from this number and it is considerably lower too. and still not enough. Im solo in this my tf is not going to be any part of it nor do i want to do anything with her either. Then there are the ones on forums/youtube/blogs who just blatantly mislead others with "multiple and false twins" and etc.. those arent in any position to be of service to others.

How about those who are too busy pining over their twin? they arent in a great place to help others when they are still healing themsleves. Hate to say it but this world hasnt got much time to spend waiting for everything to be "ready"
Old 25-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Well.. when ever i hear any tf "teacher' elsewhere mention this 144k they seem to use it as superiority above others. God doesnt love anyone more then another.

We are also supposed to help with the impending ascension and assistance for the rest of humanity..there is no way humanly possibly to have such few a number to achieve that.

I don't mean to come across as pious/pompous/self righteous or hope you think I am "attacking you"... But if you are apart of this group it's something you might want to begin accepting?

It's just that I've been awake to what is real and fake in this world since a kid and can see through everything as clear as mud. I know that I am perfect in gods eyes, so it matters not to others... But I would never put myself above others, all I ever wanted was to be treated equal(like I treat everyone else).

I don't mean to put pressure on you about what group you belong too but if you belong to this group(such as myself); can you please not make a mockery of it and what I am saying as I take this very seriously, regardless of how much of a fool I look like to those that don't understand.... I barely understand. But I do understand that you might not be able to fathom parts of it as I don't understand everything just yet either. I have sometimes inquired to god about why "me", can I just have a "normal" life.... I do vaguely remember coming from somewhere so perfect and beautiful; perhaps it was this very place, eons ago? I'm not here to boast or steer anyone in the wrong direction; just here to help/steer in the right direction/accelerate things. Keep the faith man, and stop questioning yourself and gods purpose for you.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Guide

ah i edited my post and didnt expect you to reply back so soon. my fault. suffering major sleep deprivation ever since the eclipse too..
Old 25-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account
There are some, I agree who do seem to take a stance of superiority with this info, I agree but the truth is that the healing from the 144 frequency is going to be available to all who resonate with it or whose souls desire it.

Some have just started laying the groundwork for that to be...

It has taken me a long time to accept this part of my own journey and to open about it because part of my lesson was to do with self sacrifice and saviour complex - being that I grew up in a cult which preached much about this I was fully resistant because I felt instinctively as a child that this message was warped...this is a huge thing in Christianity - well religion really and has done a great dis service to many -

I do not want to save or heal others - and. . . more so...

We are not here to save others, we are here to heal ourselves and the truth is that we all have access to our own healing and empowerment. We heal others by healing ourselves and finding our own wholeness - and we can have direct access to source to assist us if we ask... by doing this our vessel can be filled with the light and frequency of Christ consciousness if this is what we resonate with which in turn may encourage others to walk their own path to salvation...
Old 26-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Well.. when ever i hear any tf "teacher' elsewhere mention this 144k they seem to use it as superiority above others and to defeat the "dark forces". God doesnt love anyone more then another. it wasnt any kind of diss or put down of your beliefs or anyone elses here.. i glanced and saw the 144k number mentioned a few times and it made me think of all those 'teachers" who say the things i am talking about.

We are also supposed to help with the impending ascension and assistance for the rest of humanity..there is no way humanly possibly to have such few a number to achieve that. Then minus all the goner runners from this number and it is considerably lower too. and still not enough. Im solo in this my tf is not going to be any part of it nor do i want to do anything with her either. Then there are the ones on forums/youtube/blogs who just blatantly mislead others with "multiple and false twins" and etc.. those arent in any position to be of service to others.

How about those who are too busy pining over their twin? they arent in a great place to help others when they are still healing themsleves. Hate to say it but this world hasnt got much time to spend waiting for everything to be "ready"

It's not that the 144,000 are alone in their mission, there're millions of star seeds here for the Ascension also & when the hundredth monkey awakens, the entire humanity collective will awaken.

Although not in the way the 144 are, humanity will awaken to lies & control placed upon them in the past, where as the 144 are awakening to their soul self.