Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream predicted a scene?

Okay so i had a dream the other night and it seemed to come through in a weird way. This dream happened like 3 nights ago, around two weeks after i fully stopped taking my antidepressants (prozac). I was on prozac for around 6 years and i felt like it suppressed alot of me and i recently decided to come off of it as the physical side effects were too much and i wanted to be "myself" again. Anyways, the reason i mention my antidepressant use is that i feel like coming off of it is allowing me to open up more spiritually and go deeper within myself i guess? I'm having withdrawals from it and don't feel the best but i feel slightly more in tune with myself than when i was on it. Anyways onto the dream. The dream i had was about a youtuber i watch. I was in his house with a few of his friends just messing around, playing xbox and stuff. Suddenly i went over the the window of his house and saw a yellow ferrari outside the window and i remember looking at it in awe. Then the dream went on to other things which aren't so relevant. Today i watched a youtube video of a different youtuber i watch and saw that he rented out a yellow ferrari to drive it around with his grandpa. The ferrari looks the exact same as the one i saw in my dream and it is a youtuber who is renting it too. A different youtuber though but still. Am i reading into this too much or is this a sign that the antidepressants were suppressing my spiritual awareness?
Old 21-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
my gut is telling me that it's just coincidence Calmforlife.
however, coincidences often do signal things.
to my mind, the important thing to consider is the reason you'd
been using the medication in the first place. i'd like for you to be
able to manage whatever troubling issues might come up without
relying on chemicals to provide a boost (despite having never met).
do you have reliable strategies in place to deal with whatever
tests to your happiness might surface?
i imagine that you can "open up more spiritually" with or without
the antidepressants being involved. i believe that you can access
spiritual truths even with the drug in your physical system.
i advise you to not 'go it alone'... involve your doctors and family
or friends in your decision, and remember that you're wanting a
greater sense of wellness and not seeking to risk anything.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh okay. Yeah i have a plan in place, i don't need to medication anymore. I'm not doing it alone either. Thanks for the concern though:)