Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

My story

TF is a new term to me but it seems to be the only label that fits the dynamic

I met him 6 years ago. I was pregnant and pretending to be happily married. So I ran away, gave him space and avoided him. While still drawn to whatever energy he had.

We reconnected 4 years ago and this time I didnt run. He never said or did anything beyond typical casual conversation but I always felt this electricity between us. That soul connection was immediately felt mutually. We both maintained boundaries and attempted to just ignore it.

He was married, deeply monogamous and in deep like me... something neither expected to experience. The mirroring trauma and strengths/weaknesses while still feeling likeminded is unreal. I can feel him and I often know what he will say or do before he reacts.

We have been having an affair on/off for about 2 years. Its emotional in nature and every time we separate we grow and come back stronger and healthy. My life since him has dramatically changed. I stood up to my abusive husband, started a business, therapy, made deep profound connections and I am making plans to leave my marriage.

I cant lie to my soul anymore and stay in this environment that sufficates me.

I dont know what my future will be with my TF, I am determined to work on surrendering and personal growth.

He and I switch from runner/chaser and he is currently taking space but not avoiding me. He has his own trials and problems to sort through. I know the connection will always be there no matter what happens. And that gives me peace.

So this is my story, its a difficult one. I tried to simplify it... but it has been life changing.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Seeker

Hi dear,
i can tell you the entire experience of synchs, visions and psychic connection is true, there is no guarantee that you will be reunited with him. please like you said just focus on yourself and forget about this twinflame label . In 4 years of time, all the synchroniticites mostly 95% of them are just mere reflection of my thoughts and the other person moved on and enjoying the life. after i realized it, all the syncs stopped and came out of depression and back to my normal routine of life which is happy