Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Hmmm...you're right Akira. Thanks for your reply. I've had just a few lucid dreams where I'm aware I'm dreaming. Will look into this.

Let me know how you go
Old 09-04-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
To add to this, I was talking with a spiritual friend who also mentioned the vivid dreams she has that feel so real, the people also have intense blue eyes. It's like they're lit from within. I've had more than one person or being/deceased relative show themselves to me in dreams with the same intense blue eyes.

Just asking. Did you have one of those little "Wish-Nik" friends as a little kid, with the big eyes and long hair?
I built a cardboard house for mine.

A friend of mine wrote a song about them.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Guide

No Morpheus, I haven't even heard of a wish nik but I just googled it and I see they're trolls. Yes I collected them as a kid! The people in my dreams don't look like that though, they look like humans.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Knower

I always interpret these characters as guides, perhaps keep a pen and notepad handy to write down anything you remember? I think the messages are important for our journeys.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Guide

Agreed, Bornonthecusp...they must be guides. I have far too many dreams of people I don't recognize and they seem to play an important role in the dream, usually telling me important things...it's just that I go blank when I wake up as to what they told me most of the time. I've gotta admit, I'm kinda jealous of the people on here that know their guides names and such. Maybe I'll get to that point one day. I do write all of these dreams in a journal so they should know I'm paying close attention .