Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Master
Exclamation The Jesus Movement aka Christianty

When I mention this to people they seem to be confused about what this means. The movement started by the prophets of Old through John the Baptist and passed to Jesus is Christianity. This is the Christ Consciousness movement or what people called Christianity-the Way.

The Christ Consciousness or the Holy Spirit was manifest through prophets and sages of the Old Testament even sought and found by outside individuals such as The Buddha or Confucius. But it was in Jesus who became The Christ was this Spirit and awareness out poured for the entire Earth Realm.

This planet is a place to learn from the physical realm and move unto new ventures into the Spirit planes to evolve. Unfortunately souls tend to
Become stuck and trapped in the cycles of reincarnation and karma. This increases negativity and opens doors for demonic influences.

It can be said that the soul of Christ incarnated mainly to steal our hearts and minds away from the worldly powers and nonphysical powers of evil. These powers were incarnate in the Roman Empire and the pious self righteous temple priests of his time.

I don't believe God had a master plan to save the earth millions of years ago because I don't believe mankind has to be saved in a literal way. Many souls get it live in the Christ conscious ways of living. But man as a whole and it's needs do fall. The Israelites were a soul group who dedicated their lives to bring the Spirit into the earth for all future times. The soul of Jesus who is the Word and Logos came with them and guided them as several Biblical personalities you may have read about like Joshua and Enoch. But when he incarnated as Jesus Christ a new man existed. You see we can evolve pass the physical universe and become Angels and Archangels, or masters but Jesus dedicated his soul journey to saving the Earth. He wanted to unite the divine and human natures in a perfect way so that human souls had a way to progress away from our self created violence and errors and progress into spirit.

I want peoples egos to stop ripping apart the faith in Christ and understand that this has nothing to do wth religion or being saved. It's about living in the forcefield and state of mind of the Christ consciousness. It's not a power up to be divine beings. It's about being fully human which means fully spiritual.

The Mass is not a joke so please stop attacking the body and blood. This is a holy sacrament that. Jesus installed for our benefit to commune with God. Because our minds wondered so far away for our Divine Source within that Jesus was telling his followers- USE ME! Use Jesus Christ the divine self as a substitute for our own future divinity. And that divine human self was given to the world in the form of the shedding of blood on the Cross. He gave up himself to us so we would have a right standing with the divine Forces of the universe.

Do not make fun of the Catholics and Christians who proclaim Christ as God the Son divine Word. They have substituted Jesus Christ as their true and higher selves for their own. gnosticism is nothing but another form of egotism and selfish spiritual knowledge but in Jesus Christ you will find your true divine self
Old 10-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Experiencer
hi Amilius777,

I enjoyed reading your post. That's really all I wanted to say :-)

Boson
Old 12-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Ecthalion

Yes, an entertaining read.