Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-07-2014, 06:32 AM
Master
Spider Webs In Sky

I've been going through so much pain lately, that I've spent the majority of them crying and feeling as if though my heart is pretty much shattered. I feel like I am putting myself back together one painful fragment at a time, and everything is surreal all my pains and actions, my love - everything is just chaotic at the moment. I was walking home from visiting a friend, just then learning a great lesson, that some people have very dangerous and unhealthy energies on them - and that as an empath I pick up on those things - and if I am not careful they may try to imprint on me. I destroyed relationships with so many people, I hurt myself so deeply that I feel like a bunch of crumbling pieces of self on the floor sometimes.

As I am walking, I hear a voice say, 'look into the sky.'

So I look up and see stars everywhere, it says, "There are spider webs in the stars..." And then all the sudden thin lines began to connect all the stars together like it was one gigantic spider web. And as I stared at it I felt like the stars connected to even more webs behind each other, until it became an endless spiral of never ending deepness.

I went home, I just started listing to guided meditations. I'm not trying hard or is it that I feel I have no choice, but I am healing myself as much as I can it hurts so much when I want to let it out and then this part in me says 'No! I don't want to, I want to hold onto the attachment.' But then I say that it hurts to much, 'its too painful to hold onto to these, please let go,' but I can't always find the answer to help it and it just makes things worse or better - I can't tell...

Am I going to be anything? When it feels like everything that made me who I am is being destroyed.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:41 PM
elisi

for some reason i can't cut and past, but you may be interested in googling grandmother spider. it is a native american myth about how she connected the stars, etc. that's the first thing i thought of.

by the way, you ARE a strong woman. some lessons are just painful.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Master
Thanks, though I'm not exactly a womanly woman - maybe more like feminine man xD

That's amazing, reading about led me to read about Spider Rock, I want to go there now - there's just something about that is drawing my attention... I keep getting weird visions of spiders crawling all over it. So I might check that out.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:27 PM
elisi

then you're a strong feminine man! :)