Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Bunny

Committing to New LIFE Resolutions

Awareness:

We would like to assist you in directing your attention to what we are calling a New Life Resolution, and in particular that within the word Resolution is the word "SOLUTION." For the key to success in any endeavor is not to focus upon a perceived "problem," but to focus your attention upon envisioning and feeling the solution.

This indeed takes practice, which consists of dedication and consistency, for consistency of using your imagination in a positive way is that which builds a stronger sense of dedication to your purpose. If your sense of purpose is narrow, you may think that losing weight may make you happy, or that finding a new partner will make you feel more whole or complete, but such thinking most often keeps your attention pointed away from the moment of what you are currently experiencing, which is a blessed opportunity to begin loving yourself fully as you are.

You have an ever-present opportunity to reach within yourself for joy, even while the majority human attitude upon your planet is one of hoping for others to act in a way that you deem appropriate. You cannot really resolve anything while feeling incomplete or uncomfortable where you currently stand. You have to discover a pathway of lesser resistance to the "problem," and the only way to do this is to focus on aspects of your human experience that give you a sense of relief, peace, joy and accomplishment.

The key to success is providing for a happy now, a more pleasant present experience. With each thought that you entertain in your mind, you always provide something for yourself, for the act of thinking always gives you a feeling response to your own thoughts. We suggest that a very powerful question you may ask yourself is, "In what way am I responding to my own thoughts right now?"

Is it with sadness or joy? Is it with indifference? Is it with a warm feeling in my heart, or is it with boredom or feeling stagnated? Our friends, you get to ask yourselves these kinds of direct questions, and if you do so, we suggest that you do it with great honesty, for you cannot fool your own Higher Self.

We encourage you to establish a strong rapport with your "subconscious mind" through courageously confronting your own core beliefs, not in conflict or defensiveness, but in peace and defenselessness. [Are your predominant beliefs resonating more with joy and freedom, or are they tending to affirm defensiveness and a victim mindset? YOU get to choose.]

We see no greater resolution you could make in any given moment than to set an intention to allow your Light to shine through you. Of course, depending upon where an entity emotionally stands, vibrationally, the degree of allowingness or willingness to radiate well-being will vary.

The New Life Resolution is simply a remembrance of who-you-really-are. You can take an active role in this, for it is not the responsibility of God or your Higher Self to do it for you without your active participation in being open. You can, for example, affirm something like, "I intend to quickly remember to accentuate the positive, whenever my attention may become pessimistically focused." This reinforces your resolve for well-being. [However, do not fear any thought or feeling that arises. Even a pessimistic thought has its beauty in its right to exist.]

Perhaps "Now Life" would serve some of you better as a concept, for this is all about how you currently feel that determines your outlook and experience. Your "in-look" determines your out-look; how you perceive and feel yourself to be within is that which manifests as your so-called physical reality that you often perceive to be "what is."

We love you and thank you for this opportunity to extend Divine Love and Light. We are complete.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Anything That Brings Joy is "Spiritual"

Awareness:

You may be a professional actor, and if you love your job and bring smiles to people, this is spiritual.

You may be a dancer, and if your dancing lifts the hearts of people, this is spiritual.

You may be a janitor, and if you clean toilets with a sense of love and appreciation for the work that you do, knowing that people appreciate clean bathrooms, this is indeed spiritual.

For true spirituality is not about fairies and "Reiki Master" certification, or chakras and ascended masters, nor even channeling. Spirituality is about the heart, the Cosmic Heart, the Spiritual Heart within you from which love and joy pour forth into the world to the degree that you allow it to do so.

Anything that brings JOY is spiritual.

Anyone who is doing good works is being spiritual. That is, to the degree that the "good work" is given in a spirit of joy and appreciation, then the person is indeed being spiritual. It is not the outer form of the work that matters, but the inner attitude of the one performing it that determines whether or not it is of a highly spiritual nature.

There are vegans who are far from spiritual in their overall personal attitude of respecting the choices of others, just as there are meat eaters who are some of the most spiritually-attuned beings upon your planet due to having a high appreciation (including for the meat that they consume).

There are many who wear a cloak of spirituality. They have the "look" down-pat. The soft-speaking voices. The smiles. The crystals. The rituals. But unless they understand that spirituality is essentially about allowing attunement to one's joyous inner being, while everything else is secondary, then no amount of crystals or spiritual talk is going to compensate for a lack of understanding.

We understand spirituality to be something that no being can be totally without, for no entity may exist without Spirit, without God. It is not possible for a being to have no Divine Light within it. This is one of the most misunderstood things in your world. There is no such thing as "pure evil." There is no such reality as being without God.

Everything that you experience is a matter of degree, but we are certain that there is always a degree of hope and Divine Light within everything that you experience, however dark it may appear at the time.

Knowing this, you would not shout it from rooftops, but you would quietly and comfortably live with this understanding in your heart. Your human population at large may currently disagree with it, but this does not matter. Yelling "Jesus" is popular in your world, as can be seen in so many movies, but Christ Consciousness is not widely popular, although its acceptance IS increasing, rest assured.

Darkness, as in what many of you call "evil," is simply a denial or ignoring of what is true, which is that JOY is your true nature, as evidenced by every single human birth in history, for your infants naturally know joy.

We thank you for your receptivity to this message as we extend our joy to you. We are complete.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Experiencer

shiningstars, thank you so much for sending this threads direct link.

When the student is ready; this appears at the exact right timing; I'd 'read' it earlier, and I didn't have the same response ~ I especially thank you my friend
Old 03-03-2017, 04:40 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
shiningstars, thank you so much for sending this threads direct link.

Sunshine is to be shared. As our friend H:O:R:A:C:E reminded us the other day, love is free and limitless to be given.

Thanks to awareness, to Joyce, all friends.

shiningstars
Old 06-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Note: Excerpted from http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...62#post1563362

Awareness:

Quote:
Fundamentals of Channeling

In order to understand the basis of channeling, one must understand that everything is a form of energy, that thoughts are a form of energy, that the universe itself is made of energy.

The next fundamental to understand is that you are a summoner of energy through your desires, intents and beliefs; in other words, quite simply, you channel energy through your consciousness. This means that you and every being in existence is actually a channel/channeler of thought and energy. (Emotion is energy in motion. E-motion. All motion is energetic motion.)

"You" as a soul, a self, can only exist by virtue of consciousness (Universal Consciousness/Divine Consciousness), which is the universal basis for all lifeforms, all forms of energy. Some people call this "God" or "Source," etc.

Using the above points as travel guides, or simply as ideas that may be investigated for validity within one's journey, one may reach a deep inner understanding of the nature of channeling.

A "channel" by definition is simply a direction or pathway by which something (energy) may pass through, and a "channeler" is simply one who allows and facilitates this process through their thoughts, desires and actions.

Now, another point to understand about channeling is that as energy passes through you, it is filtered through your perception of yourself--your beliefs, your attitude, your state of mind, in other words--which means that it is colored by your personal opinions to some degree. Your personal vibrations affect the appearance of the channeled energy/information, its "outward" manner and manifestation.

All actions are channeled, period. There are no exceptions to this rule of consciousness. This is necessary to learn, in order to realize the true nature of channeling. Very few people currently understand this. However, this lack of understanding doesn't make the widely popular conceptions of channeling (such as what may be found in "New Age" publications) to be false. It simply means that people can only perceive and define things according to their manner of self-awareness, which itself determines the context in which meaning is conveyed.

So, for example, if a person doesn't recognize himself or herself as being a constant mover of energy, and that this process is indeed "channeling," then naturally such a person may claim to not be a channeler, perhaps thinking that such things don't exist, or that only certain "special" or "gifted" people do it, when in fact both of those assumptions are totally not the case.

There is indeed much more that could be shared and discussed here in regards to this subject, but perhaps for now you may find some of the above concepts helpful in your journey of self-discovery.

Last edited by awareness : 06-03-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Awareness:

Quote:
Each person is a receiver of energy as well. You broadcast energy as well as receive it.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Thank you, awareness !
Old 06-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Thank you, awareness !

Welcome, beloved shiningstars.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Hello again awareness and all ~

And I hope this an appropriate place for this, and I believe it's right and I'd like to explain my reasoning.

I'm going to assume (uh oh :) anyone here already believes the things I write (no, you haven't read it :), and what I write is not in depth and detailed, like "awareness", at all; and I've been writing this for years. I believe I'm writing it because of the way my beliefs were transformed. If anyone wishes to check it out, they may know someone it could possibly 'spark', to consider the possibilities ~
http://awarenessiscurative.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening. And awareness, I can't wait to get back to catching up on what everyone is sharing here and your other thread.

With courage and enthusiasm :)
Old 08-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear Joyce,

Your beautiful, heartfelt messages are deeply appreciated. The awareness of the transformative power of love is indeed curative.